Daily reminder do not respond to canada posters

daily reminder do not respond to canada posters

You'll never stop us, stripes.

Leaf thread destruction is too powerful

Shitposting never sleeps, Tyrone.

>merchant.jpg

Every single time. You leafs are all the same.

canadians are trying way too hard to be shitposters its becoming painful to watch

Just like it's painful to watch your country become an Islamic shithole. Surrendermonkey.

Brush your teeth pajeet, your mouth smells like shit. Have some toothpaste

>been on Sup Forums since the beginning
>it's destruction, the creation of /new/ and it's rebirth
>ever since flags were introduced, been called shitposter
>leave Sup Forums for a few months
>come back
>suddenly everyone loves australians, people replying to me posts, people telling me I'm cool
>everyone hates canadians instead
What happened?

low quality post

Want to know the best part? [spoiler]we aren't even trying, most of the time we are just being sincere[/spoiler]

Canadians started to wipe their ass with a leaf

>All Canadian opinions are instantly disregarded due to people thinking we're all shit posters.
I never asked for this.

Thanks, ahmed!

>Caring about these insecure beta r9k neet faggots opinions

I take it back. We are all shitposters.

NOW YOU KNOW HOW IT FEELS YOU FUCKING LEAF CUNTS. DON'T LIKE IT WHEN IT'S DONE TO YOU HUH?

It's not so bad. Did your parents not hug you? Why so mad?

Damn, maybe you are just terrible shitposters after all.

We're just getting started.

Lol. I tried to be as offensive and hurtful as posible there. How was I? Looking for advice from experts

fuck you dog cunt

We need to me more tolerant. Or the snack bars might blow us up guys...

I can explain a bit so you guys understand why we shitpost so much. Canada is one of the most controlled and tyrannical states in the 'western world' and beyond. We seem nice and calm but it's So forced on us we have only one outlet. Savage untrained shitposting. We can't "shitpost" in real life here publicly as people have been so brainwashed to be nice and PC. We have hate crime laws now in effect that will literally put you in jail. This is our outlet to chimp out and were not very well practiced. Just bear with us please

Thanks m8 . another in the anglo-sphere ruined by degeneracy.