Who will be the first player to win the Ballon D'or since Missi and Penaldo started "winning" it?

Who will be the first player to win the Ballon D'or since Missi and Penaldo started "winning" it?

kante, he will make the epl great again

not dibala

t. Alberto Barbosa

Dybala. Although Buffon should get it if Juve win CL this year

A random one season wonder from CL top 4 spots.

Luis Boa Morte will come out of retirement to be crowned king of football. Screencap this.

Pogba

Aiden when he finally goes to a top 4 club.

>Buffon should get it
aahahaha no

Why not

Nerman when Brazil win the WC in 2018.

who?

Hazard

Because he has not been the best goalkeeper in Europe this season, let alone best player. The Ballon D'or should not be an oeuvre award,

(you)

>implying Ballon D'or has been anything but a popularity contest for years now
Buffon is the only currently active player besides Messi and Ronaldo who will be remembered as a GOAT (meaning a spot in all-time best XI)

ha!

I didn't say that the Ballon 'Dor is not a popularity protest, just saying that based on this seasons performance I feel he does not deserve it.

>who will be remembered as a GOAT
and he will get a golden hand award or some shit whe he retires, there's no need for a balon d'or

>protest
contest lol

probably Pogba

only players with insane amounts of marketing can win it

Not Dybala ofc. Greaseman, Azza & Nerman are all miles ahead.

GOATsensio or Spisco

>Gordisco in charge of winning the ballon d'or

buffon

but he didn't win it when he deserved it, and players who don't deserve it win it regularly, so I don't see what's your point

shitposting detected

Griezmann

>implying old man buffon will win it

No one from the old generation will make it, Lorenzo. Just face it.

Nerman

As I said, that's entirely on the voting system of the Ballon D'or as it is a popularity contest where players can win it purely on their popularity ahead of players who perhaps played better and deserve it more.

All I am saying is that this season Buffon is not the best player in the world and therefore should not win it.

>people actually rate Dybla

haha hate all you cunts

I'm serious m8

this dick face is overrated.

prove me wrong.

That's nice my newfriend. Considering you don't know who azzar is you probalby have been here less then a month. Lurk for another 5 years and then maybe if you think you are ready you can start posting.

I'm saying that since he's been the best player in season pasts where he didn't win it, and the balloon d'or is typically given to the most popular among the top players, AND, if he wins the CL it would be the crowning moment of a career of 20 years being one of the best keepers, a career that firmly establishes him as the best keeper of all time, well , with all that he should win the balloon d'or

When he was 18 Hazard CLEARLY looked like he was gonna be something else... then he went to the EPL. That was the mistake.

Nerman will probably win 2 or 3 in the next few years i guess

He still can make it if he goes to Halal

>aiden
how am I supposed to know you're talking about azzar
he'd get exposed in spain though

>a career that firmly establishes him as the best keeper of all time, well , with all that he should win the balloon d'or

The Ballon D'or is not an oeuvre award. It should be given to the best player that season, not carreer wise.

digits check out

>prove me wrong.
*scores two goals unders Messi's face*
Pshh nothing personnel kiddo.
>le checkman is mad a player with polish blood is good enough to win a ballon d'or

Nerman, Griezmann, Hazard, Mbappe

Screencap this

Mbappe looks like a strong contender. only 18 years wtf

Zielinski and Belotti.

Both will be the worlds best in their position soon.

SCREENCAP THIS POST

Assuming this season, and the next goes to Ronaldo or Messi, I'd say Mbappe or Azzar

Didn't know Messi played as a goalkeeper

Pulisic

>hue hue still doesn't understand that in modern football you defend in 11 and attack in 11
Not really surprising.

t. Brucey Cuntson

>Zielinski
as much as I hope this is true, what makes you think so

>gk winning balon d'or
>non spanish based player winning it
>old man winning it

You don't know how these fucks vote do you?

>messi defending

haha holly shit kid messi can't defend for shit. I still remember the game were he ran less than motherfucker José Manuel Pinto, the goalkeeper

He has ball control like no other. He can pass to wherever, beats other midfielders like they are nothing and has incredible vision. He is like a mini-Iniesta.
I genuinely believe he will become worldclass. maybe not best in his position but definetly wordlclass.

fair enough, hopefully you're right Geert
random note, is Feynoord going to do it this year

I think Messi will win it the next 3 or 4 years. After that it's hard to tell, there are like 10-15 players who could win it by then. It will depend on who actually had a good season. It will not be like right now where even in a bad season Messi and Ronaldo were much better than everyone else.

Neymar
Hazard, Griezmann and Dybala aren't gonna score 40-50 goals per season, especially if they aren't gonna play in Barca or Real, ballon d'or is a glorified golden shoe

I can only see Neymar being the next one

>Aiden Hazard

>Messi and Ronaldo who will be remembered as a GOAT (meaning a spot in all-time best XI)
>Ronaldo
lel

>mfw Buffon wins treble this year and snatches Ballon D'or from Missy and Penaldo

t. Paul Ramirez

CR7 isn't in the all time 11 as things stand, only Messi and Buffon is

CR7 is a commercial product, a meme