Hitting your kid is such a nigger thing to do, if you cant teach your child to reason don't be a parent

Hitting your kid is such a nigger thing to do, if you cant teach your child to reason don't be a parent.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EAVnz8Lj0vg
sciencedaily.com/releases/2009/09/090924231749.htm
huffingtonpost.com/2014/09/18/adrian-peterson-corporal-punishment-science_n_5831962.html
apa.org/news/press/releases/2002/06/spanking.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>child
>reason

fuck off with your shit bait thread you millenial faggot

I didn't know your people were niggers 50 years ago, I see you enjoy being white now, congrats #currentyear

>child
>cant reason
must be an abo

Why do you upsidedownlanders even care about Negroids? I didn't think you had any. I thought you had another subspecies bothering your society

My mom used to hit us with a plastic flip flop she called "John Henry".

>tfw dad spanked me when I was young now I can only get off to guys hitting and choking me

thanks dad

Actually, it's what you do when you aren't a white faggot.

"Listen, 3-year-old daughter, I'm reasoning with you..."

Like 3-year-olds give a shit about sucralose or your political party. Get extinct already cuckold abo.

if they can understand reason, use reason.
if they can't understand reason, they won't know why you're hitting them and it's abuse anyway.
checkmate atheists.

youtube.com/watch?v=EAVnz8Lj0vg

Just be glad it wasn't a hammer, user.

This.

Children can't be reasoned with. They're like dogs, they only understand reward and punishment.

>children so brain dead they cant be taught how to reason
nigger alert

any white child can be reasoned with and dealt with. No need for chimp outs onto little kids.

>Estonia
Definitely a degenerate trap

Nobody is saying you need to take a switch and beat your kid bloody. A few spanks is enough. If you want your child to be disciplined and able to cope with more severe mental and physical trauma when they get older, you will use corporal punishment.

implying they can't do sports or martial arts and get the same thing without the breach of parent/child trust.

>disciplined
>installed response of do what big person says or they hit me
Yea good job raising a child, any decent person will be able to put up with the child's tantrums and teach them how to be a respectable person. Not just whack them into submission.

This is why the white race is full of beta cucks.

If you need to hit ya kid in order to instill fear and submission to authority, you're doing it wrong

Hitting your kid is ok because you only need to do it once
>yelling and screaming at your kid all through child hood is fine

You expect children to be able to reason when even most adults can't do that?

Sometimes it's justified to hit your kid. If he's being a real brat, throwing a tantrum and breaking stuff, then it's appropriate to give him a spanking. The nigger thing to do is to brutally beat your child within an inch of his life for some minor bullshit.

confusing don't with can't.

is your child a nigger?
white children that are raised properly can do reason

>Sometimes it's justified to hit your kid. If he's being a real brat, throwing a tantrum and breaking stuff

I was occasionally a little shit as a kid, and I was spanked for it (also was administered hot sauce when I swore). Later, I stopped getting spankings, and the threat of them kept me in line.

> Me being a dick in the supermarket.
> Mom: "user, do I have to spank you in front of all these people?"
>Me: "No. No. I'll stop!"

Every time I see an annoying little shit throwing a fit in the supermarket or on the bus or any public place, I always think about how the parents shouldn't have spared the rod.

>I occasionally refused to give information to my captors in the POW camp, and I was beaten for it (also was administered acid when I swore). Later, I stopped getting beatings , and the threat of them kept me in line.

Just because it works doesn't mean it's the only thing that works or that it's the best way to do something.

Nothing wrong with spanking toddlers. After 5 or 6 that they're old enough to know better and can be grounded or given timeout or whatever.

Spanking does not equal beating and shaking the kid like a nigger for minor shit either.
When they refuse to behave and all else fails, just a couple quick spanks while explaining what they did wrong is all it takes.

this nigger looks simultaneously 12 years old and 45.

Thats bad too, i said teach them to reason why did you straw man?

hispanics are notorious for beating their children, so I don't really know where you're going with that but good job I guess.

>The nigger thing to do is to brutally beat your child within an inch of his life for some minor bullshit.

You haven't lived until you have seen a breed sow sheboon throw one of her niglets a "parking lot beatin'"! Niglets are virtually indestructible, and a pissed-off sheboon can smack her niglet around like no one else.

"LeQuan, git you ass over heayuh right NOW! Did you talk back to me? You 'bes be moving yo hind parts...now don't you make me move my neck!"

After some screaming beatin' foreplay like that, you know you are in for a real treat, because this sheboon is gonna knock her niglet into next week! Just sit back, pop open a beer and open a bag of Doritos, because you're about ready to enjoy dinner and a show for just a few bucks.

Just keep hoping no libtard dogooder calls the cops because the niglet is getting smacked around like a bitch. Parking lot beatins' are usually reserved by a sheboon for when her devil spawn really, really deserve it.

Enjoy!

It literally lowers your childs IQ.

sciencedaily.com/releases/2009/09/090924231749.htm

Hitting a niglet makes it more violent in later life.

Whites become pussies.

Asians pretty much aren't affected negatively that much.

I use to think the same, hitting a child was wrong and all but the true is that not all children are the same, some are born annoying and you just want yell SHUT THE FUCK UPP and smash him on the wall.

Use this more often, its not racist

please never breed.

I remember when some official used that here in the USA, he was forced to resign lol

Why? You're one of thoses betas liberal that support the idea of love, anti-bullying never hit your childre bullshit? The oldest generation were treat like mens and they were the last good generations.

>being this naive

wew lad, you have a lot to learn.

>I use to think the same, hitting a coworker was wrong and all but the true is that not all coworkers are the same, some are born annoying and you just want yell SHUT THE FUCK UPP and smash him on the wall.

why do you have a stronger standard of rights for adults then for children. is your anger so uncontrollable that you have to indulge your violent impulses at a child's expense?

The research and the morality is against you. All you have is an emotive appeal to tradition and anecdotal support.

Ergo, please never breed.

>ask kid to do something
>he doesn't do it
>explain why he should do it
>he doesn't do it
>threaten mild force because you know they need to do it
>they do it
>if they don't do it
>use mild force

ESTONIA!!!!
I have a new gif for you!!!!!
:3

Balls.... I only have a png. I know I saved a fucking gif in the same colours somewhere...

How many children do you have?

Who the fuck is talking about anger? If I see a nigger kid in the street insulting people and being an annoyins I would love to tell him to shut the fuck up, that's not anger thats common sense. Children should be treated like you treat an adult, no fucking difference. And the fact that you say "emotive appeal to tradition" as a bad thing make me thing you're a liberal faggot who will probably have beta kids. Enjoy your mexican invasion thanks to that.

>SHUT THE FUCK UPP and smash him on the wall.
>feeling anger vs expressing anger.
literally admitting to no emotional self-control.
>Children should be treated like you treat an adult, no fucking difference.
Right, except for the lack of life experience, maturity, etc.
Just because you never matured doesn't mean no one else did.
Pic related, you're at the bottom of the pyramid right now.

I'm getting the feeling that you're not going to believe the answer no matter what it is.

>Like if I care about a bullshit pic from paint.
Obviusly I wouldn't smash a kid against the wall, that's just an expression. But something you should teach your kid with a smack, that's what I'm saying.
Lack of life experience and maturity is not an excuse for being a nigger.

>kid won't do something
>won't listen to you
>smack his behind hard enough to scare but not to hurt
>kid now realizes that violence is the supreme authority from which all other authority is derived
>would you like to know more?

So you're going to teach children to be reasonable and peaceful citizens. And the way you're going to do that is by giving an object lesson wherein as soon and someone feels frustrated and emotionally vindicated, it's ok to use force.
Children learn from their parents actions far more than from their words. "Do as I say not as I do" has never worked.
>Lack of life experience and maturity is not an excuse for being a nigger.
Children don't spontaneously become niggers, they learn it when parents reinforce the behaviors by chimping out on them. There are so many other parenting tools you can use to correct behavior. Crack a parenting book and stop being lazy.

sometimes you have to teach your kid their actions can have violent reprecussions before they go into the real world and get taught by some stranger who doesn't give a fuck about their life, but two things.

If done without discipline or reason you create a violent criminal.
If the need arises regularly then you fucked up as a parent.

>being so abo you want to hit your kids

only betas are afraid to spank their kids , kids who do not get spanked are usually way worse anyway i was spanked it is not that bad if you are not a pussy

children also need to learn that stoves can be hot, so make sure to burn their hand at least once so they learn. If you just tell them they wont believe you.

Say who? All of your great historical leaders use force and they were kids who get more than a smack. Now is not okay to hit a child and what we got? BlackLivesMatters, Feminism, Pro-Abortion, people burning your fucking country flag. You can say whatever you want but reality show you that smaking your children in the appropiate moment, help them have values as well.

"A poll conducted by The Huffington Post and YouGov found that 81 percent of 1,000 adults polled believe spanking with a hand should be legal, and almost half think it’s an effective form of punishment.

>Indeed, whether the respondents’ own parents used corporal punishment made a big difference in their views about the legality of spanking. Eighty-eight percent of those whose parents used corporal punishment, but only 69 percent of those whose parents did not, said spanking with the hand should be legal. Peterson has justified his behavior by saying he believes he is successful because of the way his parents disciplined him.

However, there is overwhelming evidence that physical punishment is both ineffective and harmful to child development. Former HuffPost Senior Columnist Lisa Belkin has argued that the word “debate” should be left out of the spanking conversation, because the science against it is so clearly one-sided.

“There aren’t two sides. There is a preponderance of fact, and there are people who find it inconvenient to accept those facts,” Belkin wrote in a 2012 column."

huffingtonpost.com/2014/09/18/adrian-peterson-corporal-punishment-science_n_5831962.html

you are probably a beta cuck

>Over 80% of black believe corporal punishment is ok.
>non-spanking caused BLM and degeneracy
holy fuck being this ignorant of the science. Open your browser and do some research, you're embarrassing yourself.

kids will burn themselves on their own eventually and figure that out by themselves. It's best to tell them beforehand that it's hot so when they disregard your advice and do it anyway they realize that you're worth listening to when it comes to danger. And when they do burn them you don't coddle them but you teach them how to suck it up and deal with it by teaching them how to treat the injury.

But sometimes when you're walking out of a diner and your kid thinks it's fun to start kicking the gravel at cars you give him a kick in the ass and tell him if he was a grown man and someone saw him doing that to their car he'd get it a whole lot worse so to be respectful of other peoples property.

Some kids are dumbasses and can't work these things out for themselves. It's called a reality check.

Hitting a child doesnt mean to beat the shit out of it like one would do to an adult.
It doesnt mean harming the little shit or crippling it.
A slap is excellent as beating a child. It doesnt harm it, doesnt leave scars, doesnt do anything to it, just reminds it to shut the fuck up and learn what happens next time it tries to pull shit off like that again.

You're source are pretty much what Bernie supporters read. Fuck off m8.

Is true that whites don't smack their children like others races. Is also true that long ago whites use to dominate the entire planet. Now Europe is getting cucked by Africa and Middle-east and your country by Mexico.

>Some kids are dumbasses and can't work these things out for themselves. It's called a reality check.
the science does not agree with you. I'm sure blaming the kids is convenient, but the fact is it's lazy parents. Take some responsibility. Do some research. I'm zealous on very few topics, but the science is so one sided that there's really no excuse for ignorance.

>attacking the source instead of the argument.
Here's the original meta-study. Is the APA rigorous enough for you? Is anyone rigorous enough for you.
apa.org/news/press/releases/2002/06/spanking.aspx

Found the person who was never parent, children are niggers, when they're small they're just literally animals who fucks over even you if it gets them what they want and the only concept they at that age understand is that of whip and sugar and while abusing either is bad, using both is neccesary, now post your kids with timestamp or shut the fuck up about how people should raise their kids because you don't know shit about it.

science also say we should racemix since make the strongest humans

If you need to hit your child you have failed us a parent.
My parents never hit me or my brother and we grew up fine, we are pretty educated, we don't do dumb shit like drugs, we aren't liberals, etc. Same goes for most of my friends.

A parent should command respect, not fear.

Just because you were a brat when you were younger it doesn't mean that all kids are brats.

So because some scientists are wrong all science is garbage.

So you pick wich science is wrong and wich it isn't?

I'd rather have my parents give me an ass whoopin than remind me for months how disappointed they are in me for getting B+ on my tests instead of A.

most kids are impulsive. They also lack a fully functional brain and accompanied years of life experience. The laziness comes when that kind of behavior is tolerated, or presented with mimicked toleration in the form of laws against hitting your kids. Then they grow up and go out into the world being disrespectful shits and acting in shock and surprise when a stranger stomps their head against the curb or they get beaten by the police. That violence exists in the world and that it can affect them if they don't exercise caution is one of the fundamental lessons your child must understand completely before they go out into the world or else they'll get killed by a nigger or worse, become a liberal activist set on importing dangerous violent criminals to the country.

Do you actually have to be told to use your own judgement and think for yourself to determine what is and isn't true? Do they not teach logic or critical thinking in Argentina?

This
These threads get boring, they come up every few days/weeks and the arguments are always the same
It somehow seems to be incomprehensible to many people that a slap is not the same as beating the shit out of a crying child

logic and judgement can be warped into something that transmutes fantasy to reality, just as scientific studies can be biased towards the scientist's own values and opinions, and psychologists no matter how hard they try are not scientists.

They do but you're not using it.

You have two claims by science.... You say one is right and nobody can argue against because SCIENCE BITCH and the others is wrong because science sometimes make mistakes. Based on what?

Anyway, I got bored with this, raise your children like Tumblr teach u, thats fine by me.

>black parents beat their children
>black kids become failures

>white parents reason with their children
>white kids become successes

There is no argument at this point that beating your kids is counterproductive. The evidence is there.

corporal punishment has nothing to do with teaching kids about the world. You can put your kids in martial arts classes, you can teach them to shoot. Once they're sufficiently mature, you can show them ISIS beheading videos. None of that requires that you violate parent/child trust by using force against them. There is no function served by hitting kids that isn't done better some other way.

I'm sorry, is there something superior to logic and judgement for finding truth now? You missed Plato by a few thousand years.

Parents who beat up their children should be aware that time will be in favor of the children. The parent will be the weak one, one day, and why wouldn't the children take revenge? If you can beat a defenseless child, don't cry when that child grows up, and comes back to destroy you, when you are old and weak.

for example, that article was written by a fat jewish liberal arts professor named Elizabeth Gershoff and some french cuck named Robert Larzelere. Neither of them have kids.

Clearly someone should hit you to pay your fucking debts ,you lazy turkniggers

And stop sending refugees elsewhere,do your god damn job or fucking leave the EU,you useless armpit piece of shit of a country

There is nothing in Greece besides sandy islands,foreign owned basic clubs,greek pussy to fuck and cheap alcohol
And a failed state.

spanking adjust bad behavior through the button cheeks. it mostly hurts their feelings and that is huge because a child wants to please their parents. you don't injure you give consequences for action.

logic and judgement can be warped into a parody. Willful Ignorance driven by feelings and bias is often the cause. Physical discipline in particular is something that can be misjudged, and feelings are something that can be weaponized to polarize opinions into something that bypasses logic. Especially since it is human nature to amplify the bad as a protection mechanism. This is why spin in marketing and public relations exists, but I will tell you what is not spin. When someone says hitting their kids you probably think of some drunk asshole going to town on some children. That is and will never be disciplining your children.

Huh, my parents gave me a few slaps through my childhood, when I did some utterly stupid shit.
No words were needed for those lessons, it had exactly the same effect but without the need to "reason" with me. I just learned what they meant by giving me a slap on the cheeks.
And no, I don't have a single bad thought towards my parents, I hold them very dear to me.

>logic and judgement can be warped into a parody.
Congratulations you're no longer using logic or judgement. Learn some rigor.

I wasn't arguing that slapping is good, because I'm just a single case. (Just wanted to show a certain case where it can work, completely closing single cases will lead to polarized perspectives on matters (usually just for thinking about the said perspective, not to be used as an argument)).
And I know way more negative cases of parents using force towards their children. I wouldn't advocate people to actually do certain stuff just based on my subjective viewpoint.

And yes, I'll use my flag as an excuse for my flaring autism, I didn't hope that anyone actually held subjective experiences as complete facts and means of arguments, instead of just gathering viewpoints.

Well that's significantly more intellectually honest than the other posters. It's appreciated.

Woah, hey Argentina did you happen to make this exact post not too long ago? And I mean word for word, I remember this perfectly and I don't know why. I even remember that it was an Argentinian who posted it, it's so fucking weird

There's a difference between abuse and discipline YA FUCKIN SPASTICAP.

And we've gone and made DISCIPLINE illegal. Now all you can do is watch yer kid turn into a cunt.
Yeah no fuck that. I refuse to have a kid that can't be disciplined and raised right.

>muh 5 year old can into adult logic and reason

Lol fuck off you retard. You've clearly never dealt with 5 year olds.

Put the bottle down.

My first post was a bit too aggravated and I rarely bother to give my insight in threads that get responses at a fast rate.
There's also not much feedback in Sup Forums, so I rarely bother posting anything too insightful. Most of the time it just feels like feeding pearls to pigs

yeah quora is usually better for rigorous debate. I'm passionate about the topic and got a bit triggered.

There are certain contexts where it's appropriate.

Generally, if you want to quickly enforce a negative association with a young kid, a light smack makes sense. Something like a smack across the wrist if they were doing something that is dangerous, ex. jamming something into a light socket.

if you arent a child psychologist you need to shut the fuck up

Can't blame you on that one, atleast you managed to make me do some sort of contribution to ~anything~ so kudos on that.

if you need to hit your dog to make it understand shitting on the floor is bad youre doing it wrong

It can simply be said that prevailence of spanking in households is related to other forms of abusive parenting. Childhood development can't be measured by the fact they were spanked or not, it involves things like the childs relationship to their parents, whether they're read a bedtime story and so on.

>violence is the supreme authority from which all other authority is derived

this nigger gets it