Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=autZufInfMo
youtu.be/MbCeyb9okac
archiveofourown.org/works/11778270
archiveofourown.org/works/11798901
archiveofourown.org/works/11923920
archiveofourown.org/works/12323790
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You don't pass as a girl. Everyone that looks at you immediately thinks "Something's not right here... Oh, they're a boy pretending to be a girl."

It's like if you spot someone wearing camouflage in the woods. At first it looks okay, but the second you see them you can't UNSEE them. You fool people for only the first couple seconds, and then your oddity is forcefully shoved to the back of their minds while they play your game and pretend that you're a girl and have always been a girl in order to spare your feelings.

This i why i dont go outside

This is not a place to be looking for emotional support, OP.

I just wanna talk about how shit i am

No. You dont go outside because of your mental issues and inability to handle the truth.

I recommend you repost this thread in either way.

People know me there
Its also a huge hugbox

the adam's apple gives it away, fool

>Not even posting pics for us to judge
If your too scared to post here, do you have a kik?

post a dick pic and ill tell ya if you pass

I dont know user i dislike how im constantly seeking validation
So posting pics whould kinda be like seeking validation right?

sage goes in all fields boys

Dead meme

If you actively know you aren't your fake gender then why do you bother with it and not just be gay or whatever already?

Gender dysphoria my man

I guess, but if your that worried on other opinions might as well get some collective thoughts on it.

doesn't exist

show us.... the cock

what is a hugbox? You mean safe space?

Seek therapy for gender dysphoria, and check testosterone and estrogen levels. If that shits fucked figure out how to fix it(not a medical expert) don't run from who you are.

hugbox was the original word and while the meanings are kind of one and the same they aren't quite.
Hugbox is more for circlejerk esque type deals where everyone loves everyone and you are always beautiful and the most perfect person.
While a safe space in modern use is very similar it's mostly just suppose to be about anyone can come in and no bullying is allowed and they will use all their gender neutral pronouns or whatever the fuck.
Pretty sure I looked more like a tranny than you did when I had long hair and I'm just a straight guy with good locks.

>Im litreral garbage
Agreed

why can't you just be a flamer? I have gender dysphoria too. I realize I'll never be a girl. I'm mentally ill. I Just push it to the back of my mind. Try that. Push it down with brown (whiskey)

I'd gladly fuck you in the ass.

Not the worst ive seen, just the jaw is manish. You would be a great twink though.

I did for 4 years and i just ended up self harming

If I saw you in public, I wouldn’t notice that you’re trans. I’d just think you’re a slightly unattractive woman.

youtube.com/watch?v=autZufInfMo

sad comfy music for a sad motherfukin thread. Thread oddly feels pretty damn comfy too tho.

You pass really well. Honestly you would have to have a manly voice or a couple of other non feminine chracteristics for me to piece together you are trans. And even then it would just be random speculation.

>those cheek bones
>that adams apple
How the fuck wouldn't you notice?

exactly same. Its sad Ill never be a girl, to never get pregnant and give birth for example. Just gotta ignore it

Bitch you look fine. Stop fishing for complements

I prefer this song tbh
youtu.be/MbCeyb9okac

Hey I've been comparing myself to pictures of women in bikinis and measuring my body proportions to their's for 5 hours now

I guess we are in similar boats

Because I don’t examine every person I see in passing. If she were to approach me, then maybe I would notice the Adam’s apple, but I’ve met biological women with more masculine cheekbones.

S̫̙̝̥̍̊̏͊̃̒H̴̡͖͔ͫ́̊̌͆O̷̶̝͉͂́Ẉ̵̬͇̜̓͟ ̛͎̯̺̤͖̻̭͆͋̾̕͠U̷͖̻͓̳̠̬̺ͪ̾ͫ̒̚S̤̜̖̐͌͗͂̀͋̿͜.̬̻̠͈̞̻̳̻ͫͮ̾̏͡.̶̨̹̣̟̜̝͂.̺̘̻̺̥̣̐̿͘͘ͅ ̵̭̙̜̜̣̱͒ͣ͛͟T̫͇̣̹͕̗̳ͮ̈̄̍ͩ̃͊͆͘H͙̙ͮ̐͑̐ͧͧ͌̕E̳̞͔̱̱̖̭̰͔ͬ́ͬ͗̔͗ ͖̭̟̦̍͢Ċ̶͇̰̹̜̼͔͔̠ͩ̀̋͢͠O̦̳͖̦̞̜̹͋̆̊͟C̵̰͚͙̙̥̽̄̊͟C̛̜͓̠̩̠͚̈̾͜C̗͉̻͆ͦ̍́̽͐ͩ̒͂̀K̷͉͍̱̬̼͓̗͑̑̋̇͞K̢̼̮̪̗̱͙̙͑ͣ̋̋̀͛ͅK̛̺͇̳̔ͩ͂̋̿̀́K̜͍͚̙̝̹ͤ̾ͭ̀͘͢K̗͚̦̙̽ͩ͆͞K̷̙̎͐́̐͑̚͝!͔̯͎̱͌ͬ̓͢͠

This kills the tranny

show pics now you know you want us to tell you if you like like a grill or not

This

But they did, now they need to post that smooth oiled up boipucci

op delted pic of themselves.

Hey I'm tripping

Just wanted to get a few things straight.
You don't want to seek validation or whatever all the time but you're going to make these weirdos beg for you to give them pics.

Could that count as some sort of validation?
Also I'm not one of those nice hippy trippers. Commies.

Anyone still have it?

Hes a guy who wants a sex change to become a "girl", of course he wants attention.

Not if it's an Allison. Allison's are built tough

tripping? on drugs?

Seems standard. Someone should tell them they don't have to care about other people's opinions and have the ability to do whatever they want.

Also thanks for the response user. Shits getting real over here.

Yes

you can still type. Not tripping that hard.

100% correct. Kinda looking for more tbh.

this is op

i'd date op
originality

Well gotta be honest with my eyes. That's a pass. I wouldn't be able to tell. I've gotten good at spotting the throat though.

only obvious on close inspection pass

You won't pass as a girl because you're not a girl. You're just a gay boy that wishes to be a girl. Even if you get all dressed up and feel like a pretty princess. The world still sees crazy Larry with his balls hanging out of his panties.

archiveofourown.org/works/11778270

archiveofourown.org/works/11798901

archiveofourown.org/works/11923920

archiveofourown.org/works/12323790

adams apple and jew angles and lighting
o bet if she wasnt titling her head and hiding her shpulders youd notice

>tranny
kys
>constantly worry if i pass as a girl
You don't and never will, everyone can tell
>Constantly seek validation from others
No shit, hence this thread