So I've been with my girl for over two years now, and I want to start blowing my load inside her...

So I've been with my girl for over two years now, and I want to start blowing my load inside her. We've always done the pullout method and I'm kinda meh towards it now.

So been on birth control longer than I've even known her, and I was talking to her about getting some spermicidal lube, but she's still not keen on the idea. What are some other methods that could make the pregnancy risk even lower?

Alternatively, who's your Overwatch main? Pic related for me.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.ca/search?q=iud&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b-ab&gfe_rd=cr&dcr=0&ei=x2JHWpi4EoTWiAPU1ZHQDg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Morning after pill. Or you can get a vasectomy, but then you will never have kids.
Can also try anal. Fuck her pussy and then put in her ass and drop you load.

Wouldn't the morning after pill get pricey after a while? I'd like to do this on the regular, so buying one after every time we had sex would end up adding up.

She has to be in a particular mood for anal and that mood doesn't strike that often, unfortunately. Otherwise I'd totally be down for it. There's always the "taking it in the ass won't hurt as much as childbirth" joke I guess, but that would just annoy her I think.

She would have to eat differently the day or two before they have sex. She would have to shit right before sex. She would have to clean her asshole thoroughly before sex. Or op gets shit dick Everytime they have sex.

It's honestly a lot of prep and lucky timing to just blow a load in her ass.

To add to that point I generally use a condom during anal with her anyway. I read something once about yadda yadda fecal matter in the urethra yadda yadda dude got infected and had to have his dick amputated yadda yadda so I have the slightest complex. Thanks internet.

I've looked into stuff on the IUD to gauge her interest in it, but she shits it down immediately due to the side effects (mainly the pain) she's heard about. I can't fault her too much for that.

It doesn't really seem like non-permanent male contraception is reliable yet either.

Not good idea that pill is like taking a bunch of regular daily pills all at once to flush shit out. Really fucks with the girls hormones, even just the one use a big effect so regular use would do a lot of damage. Health and mental health-wise

Ah yeah, that makes sense. I'm trying to find a solution that isn't hard on her, so that's definitely out.

Concerning the alternate topic:

I'm new to OW, picked it up over Thanksgiving, and honestly I'm pretty new to FPS in general since I've only ever played them casually. Given that context, in my opinion, the only characters I'd really say are generally OP are Moira and Junkrat.

I think it's extremely unlikely for that to happen unless you are literally pushing her shit in. But it good to be safe.

Overwatch is as casual as it gets.
Moria is just cancer, but not op. Junk is slightly op.
If she is on the normal pill and not doing drugs Or antibacterial sick meds, SHE WILL NOT GET PREGGO. The normal pill is 99.9998% efffective ***when taken correctly*** and this has been shown by 30 years of studies.
Anyone who says they got preggo on the pill are lying. (Or did coke or other drugs that effect it)
You just have to trust her to not want a baby and to not be retarded. It is just super reliolious groups that spread lies about the pill making you think it doesn’t work.

Characters are stronger/weaker in more capable hands. I remember when people all claimed ana was trash but it wasn't long before good players wouldnt miss as often as blizzard expected when healing and they nerfed her making her feel shitty in the hands of a bad player.

google.ca/search?q=iud&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b-ab&gfe_rd=cr&dcr=0&ei=x2JHWpi4EoTWiAPU1ZHQDg

None of the heroes are op, you just suck.

Have her get a depo shot. Some thot I was fucking had it done and I got to nut in her for months. Plus it negates the girl from having her period which was a bonus cause she had some extreme menstrual cramp issues. It lasts for a while, then she can just get it again or hold off. I have to say though, I prefer nutting in the mouth over pussy.

Oh the rational part of my brain knows that, and that if something like that did happen the odds would be extremely low. Plus I'd just have to go clean up and take a piss and that would probably clear out the pipes fine. But the non-rational part of my brain is like "dude no."

Well, there is a concern there. She's already on a couple serious medications for epilepsy, so things don't always affect her the way they should. That's been my/our main reason for not relying on the pill alone. The only reason she doesn't worry about condoms at all is that I've never had precum or early ejaculation in my life, much less with her.

I've noticed that. A lot of people bitch when I pull out Sombra and say I'm being a waste, but I just don't think they see the direct effects. Hacking health packs can be nasty.

Copper IUD, got my girlfriend to get one. 60 bucks in Ontario.

If nutting in her mouth was a regular option I think I'd be totally fine with it, but her blowjob skills aren't great (she can't get me off that way) and she doesn't like the taste of cum anyway. I can get away with coming anywhere on her that I want, but I guess that's lost its allure.

My girl lets me nut inside her she is on birth control you can also just keep fucking her til you cum and say when you were pulling out you slipped back in and just fill her up

Eat pineapple fix your cum stop eating shit

Just come in her everyonce in a while if she's actually on bc you're good.

Been dumping loads in my gf for years while she's on bc. No babes

Start eating a fuck ton of pineapple. Makes your cum taste good.

blow $100 on an iud

Some heroes are a cakewalk to be good with compared to others though. My first time being Junkrat I got POTG off an ult quad kill, and had a triple kill in the same game with another ult. In Mystery Heroes, mind you.

I think Moira could be fixed if her self heal on her attack was nerfed. It's annoying that she can outlast a DPS character on that merit alone.

>caring if she likes the taste.
Tell her to women up, it is like 3 seconds before she has to shallow

It takes 0 skill to be good with all heroes. So I rest my case, you're just bad.

I want it to be something we both agree to, so I'd have to be able to make sure the risk was as low as possible. Believe me, accidentally knocking her up is not a risk I care to take at the moment.

Stop being a degenerate and point a ring on it, women arnt your personal oniholes

Bruuuuh.... bc is 98% or higher. You're paranoid. Just enjoy sex before you guys split up damn.

It's 2018 marriage is dead. Stop being a traditionalist

I look at it like this:

99.9% effectiveness doesn't mean she'll only get knocked up one time in a thousand, it means that one out of a thousand sperm slip through each time.

I've done your pic related to girls. They seem to enjoy it. Sometimes tho I wish I was the one being grabbed. Really I guess I wish I was a girl. Guess I should probably kill my self.

She's been asking for a ring since we hit six months. I'm several years older than her though, and told her from the beginning that we would not be rushing, because if and when I married someone I was gonna make damn sure I wouldn't end up divorcing them. I have cool shit.

Not how it works
99.9% literally means 0.1 in every 100 cases get pregnant.
You would have to fuck your girl hundreds of times to even RISK it.
Practically no chance.

I fell the same but virgin :(

Be into whatever you're into, man. If you have a partner who'll do that shit with you, great. There are domineering girls out there. Or be gay, who gives a shit. If it isn't hurting anyone, it's fine.

I've done pic related with my girl several times too. Honestly, coming inside of her is one of the few things on the do-not-do list.

>>You would have to fuck your girl hundreds of times

We have sex pretty much daily. We miss the occasional day, and we occasionally do it more than once in a day. It evens out. "Hundreds of times" wouldn't take terribly long in this context.