Thoughts on him? Is he better than Steve Irwin?

Thoughts on him? Is he better than Steve Irwin?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tXjHb5QmDV0
youtu.be/HtLddZHaXOk
youtube.com/channel/UCsQ7HxUm6dOG4T3SKUnoHgw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What's his name?

>better than Steve Irwin
Are you stoned?
Also who the fuck is this faggot?

Are you two retarded or trolling?

I literally don't know his name, but I'm not retarded. Treat your guests kindly.

Ok. Coyote Peterson. He is like Steve Irwin, goes out into the wild and stuff. But 90% of his videos are him being bitten by stuff such as snapping turtles, bullet ants, taratula Hawks, etc. He gets bitten on purpose. Watch his bullet ant vid. It has 30 million views on YouTube.

youtu.be/tXjHb5QmDV0

Neither. Had to look up the image. Turns out he's some Jewtube queer.

So no, he is not better than Steve Irwin.

Thank you!

He really doesn't do the same thing Steve did, not really fair to compare them.

Like his videos, hate how they're all made to be super family friendly though. Wonder what the guys like off the camera

Yeah I noticed that family friendly atirrude too. It's kind of annoying but understandable since he's trying to educate young people too

>d
Yea I totally get why he does it but I wouldnt mind a channel with him freaking the fuck out after shit.

>doesn't even know who the comparison is
>still defends
nigga pass the blunt

I think he plays up the bite severity for the camera a bit, but there are worse things to watch on youtube

He is crazy. Films himself getting bitten by snakes, water bugs, warrior wasps, spiders, literally every aninal.

But def watch the bullet any video. The bullet at is rated the wrost bites in the world, feels like getting shot x5. hence it's name

Try getten bitten by what he gets bitten by... It's not an act dude..m the shit is real lol. No one can over exaggerate what he gets bitten by.

I've been stung by a tarantula hawk before. It hurts, yeah, but not enough to sling myself to the ground and start hyperventilating like a big pussy like he did. So yeah he overacts it a little.

You must have a non existent pain tolerance then...because the tarantula hawk is rated in the top 5 most painful stings in the whole animal kingdom.

youtu.be/HtLddZHaXOk

This video is also good.

The leaf cutter ant literally takes off chunks off his finger and nobles on it like a little zombie. Crazy shit.

youtu.be/HtLddZHaXOk

Good point but
"Better the Steve Irwin?"
>No awesome accent, no awesome shorts, no awesome family, no danger of being bitten by an animal actually bigger than him, videos and bit too long, barely contains pain.
Plus that gay ass name.
No. Nowhere near Steve Irwin tier.

>No awesome accent
He is speaking american
>No awsome shorts
He has an awesome hat
>No awsome family
Fuck family who needs them... His family are the animals he encounters
>No danger of being bitten by an animal actually bigger than him
Are you dumb? He even gets bitten by a corcodile kek
>Videos a bit too long
Maybe watch them? They are entertaining af. They're long for a reason. Lots of educational content until he actually gets to the good part

Better? Nah, but I still like his show. Fucker is nuts for intentionally getting stung though.

How stupid do you have to be to misspell "ant" twice.

Oh wow, shit that never happened.

Don't blame me... Blame this gay ass technology called mobiles

Was thinking the same. There is no way in fuck you wouldn't be crying in tears from a sting like that even the manliest man will cry from a string from a warrior wasp or tarantua hawk. Many people describe it as being stabbed with a hot iron very slowly

Oh shit nigger, I'm posting from my phone too yet I can type just fine! But wait, sorry you have autocorrect, right? It's not as if you can disable it or anything.

Dont blame the guy who can proof read his comments

I don't blame you for not believing an anecdotal story that some random asshole on a Mongolian basket-weaving forum is telling you, but it actually did. It flew under my armpit while I was bringing my arm back down to my side, getting caught between my arm and my side and stung my right side just above elbow level.

Maybe it didn't hurt as bad due to where it stung me, but it was for sure a tarantula hawk, and as I said, it did hurt, but for sure not bad enough to make me writhe around on the ground.

Starts at 12:50

Not him but
>It was for sure a tarantula hawk

I can guarantee you it wasn't.

Try the centipede video he released recently, the little bastard fucks him up good

pic unrelated but here you go

youtube.com/channel/UCsQ7HxUm6dOG4T3SKUnoHgw
he's name is miller Wilson
this fucking kid right here is a pussy killer.
I watched him and was like fuck kid save some pussy for the rest of us god dame

Oh yeah I saw that one. That's some crazy fucking shit. Nature is scary

1. He looks like a faggot
2. He doesn't embrace nature and gets stung like Coyote
3. Gay ass channel

you guys are fuckin retarded if you think these bite videos aren't mostly theatrics

/thread

Don't boy age South American nigger manlets wear gloves of bullet ants multiple times just to be allowed to fuck nasty ugly bitches? Without as much as a flinch?

(Says who never experienced a sting or bit in his life, other than his fag lover biting him when he fucks him from behind)

>getting this salty over someone calling a spade a spade and insulting his homosex boy crush youtube sensation

Yes they wear gloves of bullet ants... But not to fuck nasty women. It's for them to become men. They must wear the gloves on 20 separate occasions until they finally become men.

We must have a similar thing here in America since it's full of pussified liberal hipsters

They do flinch and are in pain but they do thier tribal nigger dance and shit to "forget" about the pain... But it's still there. Feels like getting shot 10 times... And the pain lasts for 24 hours. One of the worst ever feelings a human can exoeewice in his life.

Experience*

STEVE IS GOD

just watched his catching a shark and tag video, pretty cool actually

nah it doesnt actually hurt that mutch, people just play it up so retards like you think they're tough shit

Proof right now or fuck off for being crappy at trolling.

(Says the fag who never got bitten by one) stfu autist kek. The bullet ant sting is the wrost pain a human can endure.

I don't really care for him, but I can appreciate that he has genuine enthusiasm about what he does even though he over exaggerates it.

Steve Irwin
>Parents started a conservation park, which he later took ownership of
>had own team of croc hunters
>dived into random swamps and rivers to emerge with crocs 2X his size
>re-located crocs for their safety and the safety of other people

Coyote Peterson
>Gets bitten because he thinks he is a tough cunt
>hunts alligators with a team of "experts"
>doesnt have his own zoo
>shitty American accent

The winner is clear

Steve Irwin