ITT: SHARE YOUR SECRETS AND SUCH

ITT: SHARE YOUR SECRETS AND SUCH

Other urls found in this thread:

goo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Time to get my lurk on.

I hold the secret to eternal life along with two other factions of insane people who are running the world and I plan on leading an insurrection to kill them and everyone else who does not worship me as a god.

now thats what i call edgy

I keep a suicide note in my wallet in case I feel spontaneous

well thats depressing

I have a decent work and a decent career, but I feel broken and fucked, I want to kill myself some days, others I just want sex again, I prpmised. Myself I wont cry anymore

Sex? Hell, that's free. If you ask enough people, someone will be willing.

bump

> Reflect constantly on relationships with my ex's because I terribly need sex
> Was always told this site brings out the worst and didn't believe it
> Now jerk off to Millie Bobbie Brown, my girlfriends 10 year old sister
> She's been more open with me, talking to me about her interest, shaping her with the interests of Mine in hopes that she develops mutual feelings in the future
>I am leaning into Hentai, never tried it but enjoy it now and Traps. Whats next?

I'm in a stable, functioning, developing, progressing, and escalating relationship with a girl who hates me enough to Google ways to poison my food slowly.

The secret is that I know what she is up to, and I continue with her anyway.

I ate my sister out a couple times. Would munch for what felt like hours. Still fap to it. Things got a bit strained between us though. On have much to do with each other now. Both wish it never happened.

Small dick

i have been fucking my ex-stepmom in exchange for food

she got divorce from my dad and got nothing because she is stupid and now lives in her car , after some months (when she started living in her car) i offer money for sex and she refuse

fast foward a month she contacted me and told me she wanted 500 for 1 night........i laught and told her i will giver her some food intead (i knew she was really deep in the hole by then) she got angry and left , 2-3 hrs later she came back and accepted the offer

i have been fucking her for 3 months now a couple times a week and since she isnt getting out of her car anytime soon, i think i have a couple more months to enjoy her

Ain't nothing wrong with crying bro, let it out

I just can't anymore

wow that sounds like me man. kinda cool to know im not the only one but still sucks donkey balls.

I used to rough fuck my mother in law's ass. She was 30 years older than me, but she loved it in the ass. She used to squirt all over the tile floors while I would slam that granny ass. She was the hottest thing I ever screwed, and I've had plenty.

I jackoff thinking about my girlfriend and her past hookups.

I get really turned on by fat men in uniform and someone got in touch with me a few threads back mistaking me for a female.

I was embarassed.

how small?

Someone remember that meme of a chinese guy saying "Ha-Gaayyyy!"

Nothing to be embarrassed about.

5 inch or 13 cm

From tv show community

goo () gl/images/LdhtSN
>you're welcome

my gf taught my 10yo niece how to shave her pussy

I realise that now but at the time I was really embarassed, I felt like I lead someone astray, he asked for my pic before his and I sent one. He was super nice about it though.

in all reality that isnt objectively small, perhaps barely slightly below average. pic?

lurker bump

I imagine how really bad stuff happen to peoplethat are really close to me.

i cant cry idk why, ive had my heart broken but tears just wont come out, maybe like one or two but thats about it. :/

Had sex with a dog for my ex bf

Did you guys have a good or bad relationship while your dad was with her?
You should get videos and pics man.
It's great because It's kind of awful what you are doing and kind of charity at the same time.

What does it say?

I look at YouTube memes.
Fuck YouTube and their YouTube rewind bullshit is gives me aids and cancer and space aids and fucking herpes and the crabs STD.
REEEEEEEEEEEE

Really?
Sometimes it bothers me.

The Aussie?! It is me lol! I’m want to send those pics but my wife is off work and I have been wearing civilian cloths to work (like a holiday perk) good to see you!

Well... fuck. You kinda remind me of this dog fucker on YouTube. Except you probably don't have any friends that would allow you to fuck their dogs.

>love my female friend
>feel like she both loves me and doesn't
>got suicidal thoughts

im 24 and im wearing a pair of footsy pajamas. im into abdl and mmmmmaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyy put a diapy on in a lil while :3

I suck off random guys 1-2 times a week and my gf doesnt know. i want to confess to her but i fear hurting her feelings as she still has her feminine cock on but i dont enjoy sucking her that much..

I want to fuck my wifes niece. I want to put a collar and leash on her and fuck her like the slut she is. I want to make her gag on my cock while I throat fuck her.

yes really, based on objective data as well as much 1st hand experience. many guys are needlessly insecure about their dicks

Haha, yeah, it's me!

It's okay, I can wait.

Good to see you too, hope you had a good christmas

Jerked off with my brother's girlfriends panties and almost tried to have their dog start pleasing my cock tonight

Didn’t know about the YouTube girl lol.

My friends don’t know, thank god.

I meet up with older married men on business and suck them off and sometimes have sex with them and crossdress.

>dog fucker on YouTube
all these kind of videos on youtube sucks, because they are fucking retards. It's just controversy video for attention whoring.

Dog lovers just love their dogs and doesn't have to scream it to all people they meet.

>BESTIALITY

Hope you had a good one also! Hope we keep running into each other lol!

my dick is 5.2, still young. Don't worry unless your above 30.

i was around 12 -13 when i meet her , she was around 28 at the time and my dad around 40, she was cool and all , really sexy too so i didnt mind her around and we actually became kind of friends

then after a years or so , she got married to my dad and after a time she became a spoiled bitch and i didnt mind until she started to play the "mom role" insted of a friend

fast foward 5 - 6 yrs they got divorce because not even my dad could withstand her

i cant , she is really careful with that , since she kind of caught me spying on her in my teen yrs

i know , i kind of feel bad at times because i do take pity but even in poverty she is an entitled bitch.............i do dig the fetish side tho

my sister has given me a footjob and i have an average size penor. ehh, prolly small penor

Ask her if she likes you. Have a plan b if she doesn't like you, which is to be friends with us user.

also almost every night i sleep with a gun in my mouth, my finger on the trigger and the safety off just hoping one night i will pull it in my sleep

I used to sleep with my sister and touch her boobs. My first cum was thanks for her... such soft boobs

im planning on asking, but the situation is complicated

when my nephews stay at my place I sometimes let them shower with me & my gf, or at least let them see her nude

i like to grope girls in crowed places , specially clubs / bars

greentext?

I raped and drugged my 12yo niece , slipped some xanax in her drink and when she was asleep i had my fun with her

All hot as fuck tbh

is she a potato or something?

I see, thanks for the info

>Meta on /qa/ only.
I love to shoot herion with dirty needles

You’re gay

I had a girl poisin me back in the 90's in my spagahtii sauce

>clearly knows nothing about drugs
>thinks coma=sleep
cool story, you should put in more effort to make your fake stories less fake, for everyone's sake

Prison

yeah , some girls are so wasted , you can slip a finger through her skin tight dress into their assholes and they dont even mind

or outright squeeze their butts as a "dance move" and they dont even mind

i never had a problem doing it , you just need a little practice and common sence to tell the truth

I hope we do too buddy, I woudn't mind having a friend.

I had a good christmas, just got drunk with my bf. Got much planned for new year?

What's the secret? Give us a hint at least.

white women

Still big if you're Asian

i have the herpes and haven’t said shit to the last 3 girls i’ve been with

You gonna catch a bad one one of these days and get your fronts knocked out.

Damn right friends.
My and a friend from work are taking the wifes out. Maybe to the movies. My friend is a big sadist bastard I think you would like him lol

Thats fucked up

bmp

ehh man I like females that take dog cock.

Hey, dogs enjoy it. As long as they don't get hurt it's okay in my moral book.

I tell people im in a relationship, but noone knows my girldfriend is a realdoll.

i keep purposely walking past my boyfriends brother without a bra on under my shirt and moaning extra loud so he hears me. my end goal is for him to see me naked. don’t really wanna fuck him, just want to make him jealous that his brother is fucking me and he isn’t.

Ages?

nah , i go for small shy looking girl , drunk / wasted ones too....the type that dont fight back , you gotta play it smart bro

but i do think im going to meet karma one of this days

mint

I don’t tell my friends for a reason lol

Howd it start?

should be very easy to let him see you nude

Not sure how to make it nonchalant though, like an accident or something. I’m sure he wants to see...

That's very strange. How was It?

Idk how to describe it. It was gross but erotic lol

suckin my brother dick for money for couple years now

I found my brother's throwaway reddit account where he asked for relationship advice.

Do you masturbate to it at all or look at them diffently now

let's see it Sup Forumsro

I don’t masturbate to the memory of it, no. Do I look at dogs differently? Not really, but I do notice genital size more often lol

I'm a male and i want to be bred and plugged by a boar

I love exotic animals like bears, and want to bang bear pussy too

im into abdl as well and am putting a diaper on

i got diagnosed with multiple sclerosis 3 months ago and didn't tell anyone