Character played by Bryce Dallas Howard

>character played by Bryce Dallas Howard
>isn't rated 5.000

I know the genre is called science-fiction, but this shit believe too much suspension of disbelief to work.

What the fuck were they thinking?

Also, Black Mirror thread.

They already explained it in the show! Lower score people dont increase your amount much at all. So pretty much all of Sup Forums thinking shes 5.00 wouldnt do much as all our scores would be 1 -.3.5 at most!

Have I already missed this?

>tfw no qt gamer girl to nibble on my chest
why do i live, honestly, why?

thanks Charlie

he always pulls through with /cuckino/

tbhwy, ever since she got thicc no white boi could possibly satisfy her

Netflix

i agree, and redheds always go for the blacks so its just nature really

only the BBC can penetrate her thicc ass

I would be certified 4, people fucking love me

That black dude at the end she was talking with in the cells was one smooth silky cat I must admit

Bryce just have low self-esteem and doesn't think successful, handsome white dudes would want her, so she thinks she must settle for niggers.

She is wrong, of course! Bryce a cute! Would vote 5 even if she voted 1!

give me a torrent or baka please

didnt they do this premise on an episode of community?

lol, look at the pleb

later shithead, we are busy watching our show Netflixes, after we are done, we MIGHT throw you a bone if you behave

Oh lawdy

i don't need your sorry ass. already found it on reddit. bye girl.

Did you even watch the episode? Anyone above a 4 is rich as fuck

Uhm, no, that's people above 4.5, maybe even 4.7

4s were regular friendly Joes. Everyone from Bryce's inner circle was around 4 and none of them was rich.

shit man, that second ep fucked with me heavy.

Stream where?

I bet her inner monologues go something like this

>Oh no, I've gained another 5 pounds! How does this even happen?! I tried excercising and dieting, but I'm stil... like that... Oomph, my bottom doesn't even fit into new dress! No, this must be why I can't get any big roles... all those A-listers are all so thin, so people want to look at them... I wish men would also want to look at me. But it won't happen, white, handsome men like white, thin women, r-right? They're jsut out of my league... I-I guess black guys wouldn't mind though, right? They like 'bigger' women? Should I just stick to black guys then? But I really like white men, I want to start a traditional family with a special one and finally be a mommy... What should I do?

It was really good, but with episode like this you CANNOT not make it obvious.

I'm not saying 'heh, figured it out after 3 seconds ;] *tips fedora*' or some shit, just that when VR is introduced, you instantly start second or third guessing every single thing. You won't go 'oh wow, so EVERYTHING was VR?!' because you already thought about it at least once.

Just watched the first episode, ending was little corny but liked it overall.

tfw I'm exactly like lacie's brother

>Character played by James Norton, a literal 10/10
>is a NEET loser who spends all day playing video games and has no girlfriend

That was the most sci-fi aspect of the entire episode

that cause of death

god damn, black mirror

He was just transcended

Look how he didn't give a shit about social media but still managed to get 3.7, which isn't all that bad.

He didn't want to get out and play little mind games with everyone or date some bitch just so she could get 0.1 bigger score by publishing their wedding photos. He was beyond that

Yeah but did you see that most of the world was full of hot people? Would make sense some of them would turn out like him

>called Lacie POUND
>no remark about her weight

that was weird

San Junipero > Shut up and Dance > Playtest > Nosedive

>Shut up and Dance

>mfw the reveal

Not giving a fuck is appealing.

What's the verdict on James Norton?

pls no bully my husbando tho >:(

San Junipero was weird for this show, but I loved it.

we do not forgive
we do not forget
we are anonmouse
expect pizzas

:^)

i honestly never got his appeal until this episode with him playing a sexy slacker bum with yummy chest hair and sits around in his underwear

THIS IS NOW A THICC BRYCE THREAD

fuck off

i honestly don't remember her being so thicc in jurassic world

>steamed mommyfeet

mmmm

>t. Triggered pedo

more like triggered white boy

Its funny seeing these "high concept" sci-fi premises that would literally NEVER survive in real life.

A ranking system like that would implode instantly.

Thats why its science FICTION dumb ass

Honestly I can suspend my disbelief for that quite easily. My problem is when they handle it with no sophiscation and in uninteresting ways. At least something like the film Her had some degree of depth (not that i'm calling that a high concept sci-fi).

Is the entire season available?

Yes, its right here

*unzips pants*

"grabs by the pussy"

litterally reddit

You'd know, reddit

yeah i've tried reddit but I left very quickly after I saw conversations like the one i've just witnessed

>i've tried reddit

dropped desu senpai

Gimme a synopsis of the first episode and I might watch the whole thing

fair shout but it's hard to criticise something without knowing what it is

>no post about lesbian romance
You dissapoint me Sup Forums

Rashida Jones wrote that episode

The brilliant James Norton stars in it as a NEET who just sits around playing video games.

Also, Bryce Dallas Howard plays his sister and she also does some random shit that's not really important

Is this how rich, beautiful people live?

Also, BDL deserves an Emmy for this.

Wow, fucked that up.

No it's how all (rich) white people live. But calling white people rich goes without saying.

Fuck, just watched the second episode. Saw the ending coming from a mile away, but still gave me the same uneasy feeling White Christmas did.

comparing that shit episode favourably to white christmas genuinely triggers me

I had no idea who this guy was until i saw this thread and...

Holy shit, i'm not even gay but the guy is fucking flawless, i bet he could be a lazy, socially awkward bum and still pull only the top 10% of women. He is living the fucking life being famous and one of the top 5% of males.

While here i am, a light brown, socially awkward, unemployed, grumpy, balding, short loser fapping to monster girl hentai.
God, what the fuck am i doing with my life?

I didn't say it was a particularly great episode, just that it made me feel uneasy, probably because I'm terrified as fuck of that kind of literal mind fuckery, like dementia, naegleria, prion diseases, just unsettles me.
I'd agree that it was pretty weak overall, neat concept but like I said predictable, and relying on that kind of jump-scare pressure was disappointing.

I just watched episode one.

That was the worst acting/writing/story I have ever watched by a very large margin.
This shit is just fucking garbage.

it doesn't get any better. Although maybe now people will stop overrating the fuck out of the previous series (although they obviously shit on this new one)

>worst
>garbage

Do you realize that your words have no value? You are not some recognized fill critic so you need to explain your claims.

>her
>the movie that ends in the AI going rogue and starting their own gay little society
>good
dude lmao

Except it is coming isn't it?

I definitely an app like that called Peepl.

compared to black mirror it is