Do you think I could take this dude in a fight if he started shit?

Do you think I could take this dude in a fight if he started shit?

He’s the short haired dude (5’11” 180lbs)

I’m the long haired dude (5’9” 170lbs)

That guy still wants to fight you?

Nope...coz he s gonna pull your hair at one time anyway...

I keep trying to get him to fight me but he won’t respond.

I mean he wanted to fight you like a year ago.

Stop being a faggot looking for validation on a mongoloidian basket weaving site, if he starts a fight with you, fight him like a man, you might win, you might lose, that's just how it works. Grow a dick bitch

How could I get him to fight me?

So you think he would win?

Uppercut directly to the jaw.
Then hold his head with your left hand outstretched and pound your right pinky knuckle on his temple multiple times .... not full swings, just rapid, multiple shots.
He'll go down from a solid upper cut. But if not, the temple shots will drop him in a few seconds.
Important: don't wait around for the fight to start.
If you know you two are gonna fight, throw the first punch. Period. Make the first punch be the upper cut to the jaw.

Thanks.

But I think I should let him take the first shot. Then anything I do is self-defense and I can’t get in trouble.

Sorry user, but this dude would roll right through you.

Why do you say that?

not a huge difference size / weight wise.. all depends who actually knows how to fight. if you can avoid a fight, avoid it dumbass... the legal and medical costs involved are not worth it unless it's an unavoidable necessity to prevent injury / death.. don't start shit. when you start a conflict with someone, you're not just picking a fight with them, but all of their friends, family, relatives, etc.. don't be a retard.

No I would never start shit

Just wondering in case he started shit with me.

long hair + Pink Floyd shirt

> "I keep trying to get him to fight me but he won’t respond."

only 5'9".....
nigga you fucked, filthy manlet

He’s only 2 inches taller.

This

Well I don’t know if he can fight or not.

He always talks like a badass on Facebook. Always talking about how he kicked somebody’s ass or how he’s gonna kick somebody’s ass.

He posted this pic after a fight. He’s the guy on the left and the guy he fought is on the right.

Looks like he lost this one.

The fact that you posted this shows you question your ability to win. Which means you have already lost. Learn to look for signals that telegraph an imminent strike. Judo is also tier one if you don't want to end up defending yourself in court.
Or go all out and target knees, groin, elbows, neck, nose, temples, etc.
Evade, close, clinch and deliver a solid headbutt. Pry all you need.
But don't stop until you are stopped or they go limp. And never divert your attention, even if you turn your back.

It'd be a really gay fight between two losers

Not in this day and legal age. Being able to avoid his first throw and then disabling him quickly is your best bet.
Goad even, but do NOT threaten.
If he doesn't throw, you don't.

isnt this thread like 2 years old? whats the point of reposting it its not even funny

Yes, thank you.

Don’t want to get in trouble for starting the fight.

Would definitely get him to start it. Then I would be scott free.

wrong. common misconception. you will both be charged, generally.. with assault, if you fight and the authorities show up. they will arrest and charge both of you if they show up. you'll go to court, have a felony on your record. it will fuck your life up. again, don't be a retard.

you look evenly matched.

long hair guy is in slightly better shape but smaller, but over all both guys kind of work out, but nothing to indicate fighter or bad ass.

long hair is a determent in a fight if they get a hold of it and pull it like women do. imagine all those girl fight videos but with punches that actually do damage, you can fuck someone up really bad if you grab their long hair for leverage and punch the shit out of their face.

i like long hair myself, but when i grow it out i tend to not try to get into fights, when i have it short i'm more ballsy. i also removed all piercings because they're a hazard.

Learn to weave and catch an arm.
You have that and you can throw knees, whatever, break the arm, throw him.
Avoid that first hit and then make him your bitch.
And always have a plan B and C

And then in trial it will come out homeboy tried to be calm but was assaulted and acted in self defense.
Granted, legal system is fucked, but he obviously wants to fuck this guy up, or this guy wants to fuck him up. What else should he do, live like a bitch?
Have friends with phones. Keep calm.
Stay frosty b/ro

this
sage

if you live in Washington i think there a law about mutual consent combat, or something. basically if both parties agree to fight cops don't give a fuck, as long as no one dies and i'm guessing no weapons are used.

Go through the motions and get it sanctioned by the state gaming board
>muthafucka will know you serious

most state laws make fighting / assault illegal for both parties. it's difficult to prove who "started" the fight, and even if you were totally peaceful and didn't instigate anything, you can still be charged with assault, particularly if they feel the force you used in defense was disproportional / excessive.

even if you get your charges dropped, you will have an arrest record. and you will be out thousands of dollars in lawyers fees and court costs. it's fucking stupid and childish. people who can't resolve conflicts without violence need to grow the fuck up. there's a time and place for use of force, it's not to work out a disagreement, it's when some fucking douchebag breaks into your home and is a threat to you and your family.. then you put the fucker in the ground. getting involved in a confrontation over bullshit is immature as hell.

I’m the long haired dude.

I want the short haired dude to start shit with me so I can fight him.

I admit I am skeptical of the short haired dude’s fighting abilities. I wanna see what he’s got! Not scared in the slightest of what he can do.

Trying to figure out how best to bait the guy into a fight since he’s always talking like a tough guy.

you're a stupid insecure faggot, what do you have to prove? all you will prove by baiting someone to start a fight is that you're a retard, and you'll be paying for it for years, not only financially, but most likely legally, and with injuries that will cause you pain and limit you for the rest of your life. even if the dude can't fight for shit, he can still get lucky and you end up with a permanent injury.. street fights are not fair fights, people will fight dirty.

Just open with a headbutt then lay into his face or stomach as hard and quick as you can. It's how I fight and it never fails... apart from that one time

Yeah fuckin’ right!

No way he could cause permanent injury to me.

What are you talking about?

lol go ahead, fight him idiot.. you deserve whatever you get, darwin award. get taken to the ground.. hit your head, you can be fucked up for life.. someone gouges your eye and scratches your cornea.. vision fucked for life... someone kicks your knee sideways, tears your acl.. fucked for life, constant knee pain and a nice limp. it doesn't take a strong person, or someone who even knows how to fight, to leave you with permanent injuries, even if you do beat their ass. clearly you've never been in a real fight or been around violence.. shelter mommas boy basement dweller detected.

>5'11"
>5'9"
Awwwwwww!

You think two inches makes the difference?

>5’11”
>5’9”
Midget wrestling.

>clearly you've never been in a real fight
Edgy kid detected

I think a height starting with 5 and one starting with 6 is a big psychological difference. I don't care about the difference between them. It's cute that they're 5'11 and 5'9 - that's what awww means.

Bait or not, if you're consulting us you've already lost. You lack the confidence in yourself. I'm personally more scared of a confident man than a large one.

I’ve been in fights but maybe not as many as the short haired guy. Obviously he has been in fights but seems like he mostly lost.

Have you thought about killing yourself instead?

If you're asking. It probably means you won't.

i think you're confusing "fights" with scuffles. in a real fight you're gonna get fucked up.

i'm 35, satan. nice trips, you're still a faggot.

Sounds like you just want to fight someone. Go do boxing or jiu jitsu or mma sparring.

I don’t know about confidence.

He’s always posting on Facebook about how he’s going to kick somebody’s ass or about how he is going to kick somebody’s ass.

If that’s what you call confidence, then ok.

If you want to fight him that bad, just walk up and start hitting him. Street fights are primarily to get a point across or hurt someone. Theres no such think as a sucker punch or dirty fight. A debt collector for a prominent group once told me "you don't fight to lose. You fight to hurt someone".

Yeah true.

I think he has mostly been in scuffles.

Could i take OP

>i'm 35
You're 35 and you fucking act like a huge bitch? HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAHAA

Yeah maybe I should.

Just ask him “sup bitch?” next time I see him or something.

Either that or hit on his woman. I bet that would piss him off lol.

i'm old enough and have been through enough shit to know how to use some sense and pick my battles. i'm a veteran. took martial arts since i was 10. seen a lot of violence in my life.. if you don't learn something from that, then that is the real failure. i avoid conflict when avoidable. i don't have anything to prove, i know myself and how capable i am. i'm well trained.. i use force as a last resort, and if it's come to that, it's most likely going to be deadly force. this is the difference between a man speaking ( me ) .. and a boy ( you ). grow up kid. i don't care what your age is, you still have the mentality and naivete of a child.

Me v OP
I weigh 70 lbs

Who wins?

This singles getting kid
Sad

>222 trips so close

>333 trips so close

I don’t weigh70lbs

Difference is only about 10 lbs if that

Look I'm 7'5" 756 lbs. I'll personally smash you both.not because I can,which I can but because this fight should already have happened.it angers me

Listen I’ll actually give you some real advice

Go to your local mma gym. Sign up and make sure you spar. Go every single day, get in shape and get used to getting hit and rolling with people

In a month, fight this guy and you’ll kill him. And you’ll also have those skills for life so you don’t have to worry about how a fight would go down

good advice.. go train at an actual gym.. if the training there is legit, they'll instill enough common sense and values in you that you will know better to go looking to fight someone after.

old copypasta

>filename

Ya got me user, I lose

>Sorry
What makes you think that?

Short haired dude looks skinny as shit.

>I can’t get in trouble.
Then lie... say he threw it first.

Are you referring to your age, or number of brain cells?

Don't bother fighting unless you're trying to kill someone, because if shit goes sour and they land the wrong way, you'd be facing manslaughter charges anyway

my an hero

There ya go!

Kek, soy boy

OP would end up dead.

Long haired guy looks like an autistic fag.

Short haired guy looks like a Chad who fights often.

RIP OP

No. He wojld easily dominate you and likely fuck your ass to humble you. Dont provoke him.

And we'd have one less faggot in the world, because you don't grow your hair out that much for anything other than the "Pull my hair and pump me full, daddy" scenario

Fucking take that little short-haired bitches lunch money and fuck his mum.

You got this op take his chocolate milk, and drink it FRIGGIN STRAIGHT EDGEEEEEEEEEEE LYF.

also let op fight his 35 years of training have led him to this final battle

Why do you say that? Height advantage?

Why would you fight him like an uneducated beta cuck?

If you wanna be alpha, take a hit from him. Then get the cops on him, follow up with long dragged out legal battles that will permanently ruin his life. Sue him into oblivion.

Punching back is for short sighted morons with an impotent rage problem. The smart guys destroy lives.

If you wanna go that route, why not suggest that OP gets a female relative to claim this guy raped her, that would be far more effective at destroying his life

Agreed. Win or not is all in the psychological state.

Well I would definitely take a hit or a few from him. Not scared of that. What’s the worst that could happen?

But after that I’d start wailing on him.

Some people just love to spout and project

You should’ve beat his ass and posted about it after

>5’9 kek

I was gonna say I've seen this thread before

Uhhh, he would kill you.

That bad enough for you?

Honestly, it’s obvious the short haired Chad would mollywop the shit out of long haired faggot. Why is this even a question?

Manlet will get destroyed by alpha chad

This

the crazy dude with the mask wins buddy
>hope you grow up soon

If a fight is inevitable:
You might have size but he might have speed.
Let him come to you or fight in a tight space where he can't move around.
His feet/stance will reveal if he's in a neutral- or combat-state.
If he's got tiny friends, again, tight space.
Use a wall against your back to minimize their ability to cheap-shot you.
Running for a while also helps reducing their numbers.
Run as long and as fast as possible, look for that tight space.
They will come at you one on one cause they will most likely not arrive at the same time.
The only thing they can do at that point is to isolate you til their mates get back, but at least most of them will be tired compared to you.

...also I'm a lvl 70 warlock

>>long haired fag asks “can I beat
>>up Eminem?”
>>posts pics of built dude with bad
>>teeth
>>society laughs