I want to be the sluttiest trap in the world. What is your biggest fetish and why should I be into it? Pic not me

I want to be the sluttiest trap in the world. What is your biggest fetish and why should I be into it? Pic not me

Other urls found in this thread:

archiveofourown.org/works/11778270
archiveofourown.org/works/11798901
archiveofourown.org/works/11923920
archiveofourown.org/works/12323790
reddit.com/r/sex/comments/2i2k27/a_guide_to_multiple_prostate_orgasms/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

hedonism is empty. stop it.

Consensual sex in the missionary position

Post Dick or GTFO

archiveofourown.org/works/11778270

archiveofourown.org/works/11798901

archiveofourown.org/works/11923920

archiveofourown.org/works/12323790

red lipstick
long hair

the best traps wear chastity and use jewel plugs. Max cuteness

I need more posters telling me how to be a good trap like this

How about you post pics with timestamp and then we'll talk

A good trap will eat only four days a week.

Remember that women don't eat more than 1500 calories a day.

I'm ugly and fat so no

Four days a week seems a bit excessive but if you say so

First and most importantly is make sure you shave completely smooth. There seems to be a new wave of gayboys that think they can post in trap threads with 0 effort and don't even shave.

Also high socks/stockings are classic. A bunch of cute colorful, slutty lingerie is great too. Personally I have a thing for thongs being pushed slightly to the side to show off hole

more. is that you?

Thank you daddy user!

katiekawaii

The pint is that you have to lose weight until you look like pic related, then you can eat more days, but make sure you track your weight everyday.

I meant it seems like too many days..I don't mind starving

This. Watch hypno in chastity for about an hour a day. Wear your plug when you are not masturbating with your dildo.

Oh, then eat only 400-700 calories a day and you'll be ok. And if you feel fat, you can water fast for a week. It always helps.

Go in public using a skirt, anal plug, and without underwear. That's cute as fuck

Thank you daddy anons!

Over-femininity
Thigh high socks
Cute hair-do
And getting my number

A good trap drinks alcohol in excess and lets random guys fuck them.

puritanism is empty. You only live once and then you cease to exist. Loosen the bone, Wilma.

I'm a virgin, daddy user

Also, master the art of anal orgasms

It takes time, but it can be done, cutie.

reddit.com/r/sex/comments/2i2k27/a_guide_to_multiple_prostate_orgasms/

Daddy anons I want to be a dirty trap. How do I teach myself to like the taste of piss?

You're going to be one of the nasty sluts, huh? Practice by doing it to yourself in the shower, you'll be ready to take it from others in no time

Of course daddy user! I want to do everything besides poop play and blood play

elaborate

Am I doing this right?

Go and take a hot shower and start playing with yourself. Make sure you are horny and ready, and then insert your favorite butt toy inside you. Then lay face up on the floor, rise your legs and pee on yourself.

Open your mouth and take it, girl. I don't care if you don't like. At first, you don't have to swallow it, but make sure you get used to the warm and smell of it. And keep you mouth open.

Then make sure to lay there while you fuck yourself, thinking about how the dirty thing you have done.

Do this everyday until you enjoy it.

Fuck that.
The best traps are the ones that ride your face and tease you untill you lose it and just fuck their brains out.

This guy knows his shit

I don't like my traps with body hair. I like smooth skin. Make sure you wax everything, even your ass.