I dont know who the autistic faggot is who keeps posting bitching about people not eating meat...

I dont know who the autistic faggot is who keeps posting bitching about people not eating meat, but lets look at a few things....

1- Meat is key in a healthy diet. It keeps your mind and body strong.

2- Meat has been consumed by man since the beginning of time. Human digestion has no problem handling cooked meat.

3- Vegan males generally have lower testostrone then meat eaters (not that it matters to the beta cucks who buy into it)

4- Vegans cant handle temp extremes as well. No one wants to be the faggot in a coat when its 70 degrees.

5- Veganism is a fad that people buy into to "make a difference" just like buying some gay hybrid car. It has no real impact on ones health.

6- What i choose to eat is not your fucking business.

7- Meat is good. Life is short and youre gonna die anyways, so enjoy it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Kw13wlWOhqM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apex_predator
cambridge.org/core/services/aop-cambridge-core/content/view/27DDFF5DF01A55EA4E1ECDBA443B7896/S0007114590000897a.pdf/testosterone_sex_hormonebinding_globulin_calculated_free_testosterone_and_oestradiol_in_male_vegans_and_omnivores.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Preaching to the choir user. No need to get bent out of shape.

God made em for u to fuck em up and eat up. Enjoy

Not bent outta shape. But its queers that buy into this libtard propaganda that are destroying our country.

Yeah well, its uber right wing nazis that are killing our planet with your greed

Fuck off faggot. Take your liberal gay shit away from here. Youll be sorry your a commicrat as your paycheck gets taxed at 90%. If you even work, my guess is you have some useless art degree and suck dick

Youre*

Fuck yourself

Why cant we just live together in harmony and shit rainbows and world peace from our ass

Dude, trying to combat the vegan spam is like trying to combat the log spam and the anti-athiest spam.

Feeding the Trolls only makes them stronger. Hide the threads, report them, and don't give them any attention whatsoever. Their threads will quickly die and they'll get bored and give up.

Cause this isnt tumblr

But isnt trolling what /b is all ahout? Its what makes this place fun.

Trolling is fun when it's done OUTSIDE of the board. Also, I said it's spam. There's a difference between trolling and spamming. Trolling is temporary, spamming is sustained and highly annoying. You don't spam your home board, it's like shitting in the cereal bowl you're about to eat from.

plz id rather die then go to that cancer also i was memeing

You are correct.

youtu.be/Kw13wlWOhqM

>Muh meat. Fuck yer books!

Faggot

>Vegans cant handle temp extremes as well. No one wants to be the faggot in a coat when its 70 degrees.
THAT'S WHY SOUTHERN CALIFORNIANS GET COLD SO EASILY!

Except none of this is actually true, you autistic faggot.

Meat is part of human diet sure, but the increable amounts That are consumed today are unsustainable.
We eat Meat every day almost every meal. An ancient forager only ate Meat on accasion.
Vegans are twits but you can't deny the effect human Meat consumption has on the environment.

We're all laughting at (You)

>An ancient forager only ate Meat on accasion.
People shouldn't eat daily, that's why we have fat storage and body functions to support fasting with heightened senses.

Meat / animal products > any grain, veggie or fruit

If you deny that, you're clearly not white and should just keep eating like a prey animal that you are, faggot.

Brown fat > white fat. Also known as adipose tissue, only the first type of fat protects and helps you against cold.

This is also why colder showers feel superior, stimulating the same effect.

I love you for saying that

Oh but farming crops doesnt? You realize that if everyone in the world ate fag food there wouldnt be enough farmland? Think of the room 1000 cows take up in a barn, and how many people that feeds, now, think of how much room it would take to grow that food.

Also, crop farming destroys the land much more then growing animals. Not to mention the added pollution from more diesel powered equipment.

Dipshit

hadn't thought about that thx

Youre welcome

Like we, as monkeys, aren't scavengers/prey. We survived by eating marrow From bones after the big and strong animals where gone.
Right because all those cows live on air and sunlight. What so you think they get in their fodder? Crops farmed by Others (mainly corn) The amount of farmland needed to grow food for 1 pound of beef is more than is needed for 1 pound of other food sources.

In the End it boils down to: there are to many humans to support our current style of life

how can people still not know what an apex predator is
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apex_predator
the best ones are also hypercarnivores meaning they eat 70% meat or more
high meat diet in mammals need physical activity to balance it
however i am in favor of a high meat and suggar tax, poor people shouldn't be able to become physically attractive or fat.
that will mean eating meat is something exciting again, because people won't have access to it.
we should also prevent poor people from buying food in general, how about we raise the price on food 10x via taxes.
people eat too much shit anyway, would be niece to make them starve and kill the food industry in the process.
i think china does exactly that

Youve been watching to many netfilx documentraries.

Yeah, lets starve everyone so we can end up with another fucking civil war. God youre stupid. As much as i would love to see natural selection take its course, i dont advocate to kill the people that are already here.

If we could keep the section 8 crowd from breeding, thats where its at.

>Meat is key in a healthy diet. It keeps your mind and body strong.
This statement is objectively incorrect. There is no nutrient which can only be obtained from meat. People who do not eat meat live longer on average than people who do. The American Dietetic Association says that a vegetarian or vegan diet is appropriate for people of all stages of life and can help in the prevention of certain diseases.

>Meat has been consumed by man since the beginning of time. Human digestion has no problem handling cooked meat.
I don't think you understand what "the beginning of time" is. You can feed cooked meat to deer too, but that doesn't mean they have any physiological adaptations for it.

>Vegan males generally have lower testosterone than meat eaters
This is also false. You literally made that up. Studies show the opposite of this is true: cambridge.org/core/services/aop-cambridge-core/content/view/27DDFF5DF01A55EA4E1ECDBA443B7896/S0007114590000897a.pdf/testosterone_sex_hormonebinding_globulin_calculated_free_testosterone_and_oestradiol_in_male_vegans_and_omnivores.pdf
Vegan males have higher testosterone and sex hormone-binding globulin concentrations.

>Vegans cant handle temp extremes as well.
Of course fat fucks are going to be warmer when it's cold. On the flipside of things, fat fucks also cannot handle hot temperatures as well as thin people. Go figure.

>It has no real impact on ones health.
Veganism is an ethical issue.

>What I choose to eat is not your fucking business
When your actions are unnecessarily causing suffering then I have no qualms with doing everything the law permits to make you feel uncomfortable about your choices.

>Life is short and youre gonna die anyways, so enjoy it
If you need meat to enjoy life that only proves how pathetic and said you are.

Take your liberal faggot shit back to the sierra club. Meat has no nutriants? So what is protein? Iron? Etc

The american diabeetus association is retarded. They live to make bad reccomandations to give people diabeetus. They are owned by the drug companies.

Bottom line is, My food shits on your food.

Your a dumb fuck

>Meat has no nutriants?
That's not what I said. I said there is no nutrient that can only be obtained from meat. Protein and iron are both easily obtainable from plants.

>The american diabeetus association
It's American Dietetic Association. That is to say that it is an association comprised of dieticians. You know, people who actually have advanced degrees in nutrition and related fields? That fact that you don't know the difference between the word "dietetic" and "diabetes" is very telling of your lack of intelligence.

I'm not gonna stop eating meat because meat is tasty in most all of its forms, and no amount of argument, graphic videos, or persuasion will change my mind, because when you grill up a steak just right... Mmm.

Agreed

Youre a ignorant faggot. Be gone.

do vegans think all the grazing land that is useless for growing crops should just be left to waste instead of being used to produce beef and lamb?

Won't go vegan because I don't have the balls for such a drastic change in my life but vegan sidekick's comics are pretty spot on. Cry some more, Sup Forumsabies. .

Until human beings are born without canine teeth I will still consider vegans etc mentally ill.

If the cropland we use for feeding livestock was instead used for feeding humans, we would produce far more than enough food for everyone. Livestock consume the vast majority of of crops. Due to the laws of thermodynamics, it is impossible to get as much energy out of livestock as the amount of energy we put into them.

I'm not aware of any legit argument against veganism, besides animals tasting good, which is a perfectly acceptable reason to eat meat. I eat meat constantly. However I do admit that veganism is the god tier diet. I just don't give enough of a shit to do it.

Having canines doesn't mean you are supposed to eat meat you retard. There are plenty of examples of animals which have canines and do not eat meat. Our canines are not well suited for meat consumption. They are predominantly for eating foods such as hard fruits (ie. apples)

All wrong. We discovered cavemen ate grain ages ago. Do your research user

But God said not to eat the apple, and look where that got us

Can someone give me a reason why I'd feel like shit when I avoid meat?

The world already produces more than enough food for everyone. Some people don't get enough because they are poor or their country can't produce any.

Canines are designed for ripping and tearing meat, you may want to do some research before voicing your uninformed opinion. Twat.

Retarded thermodynamics argument but otherwise correct

That makes sense. Since canines are named after the teeth on a dog. We all know how many dogs are vegan. God your a autistic fucking retard.

Im not saying they didnt. Im just saying they ate meat as well. I never once advocated for a 100% meat diet. Heres a legit argument against it. Hitler was a vegatarian. Granted not 100% vegan like you faggots, but close enough. So go on, be like adolf.

You're

You would lack vitamin b12 and would need to supplement your protein intake with some _delicious_ tofu

Point 1 and 2 are demonstratably true...

You're not replacing your dietary requirement with shit tier nutrients, that's pretty much it.

Not all "canine" teeth are the same. Some are meant for eating meat and some are not. Human canines are definitely not. They are very flat, small, and pathetic when compared to canines on every example of a carnivore or a naturally omnivorous animal that I am aware of. Even many animals which are purely herbivores have much more impressive canines than we do. I find it ironic that you are telling me to do research when it is clear that you have no idea how many herbivores have canines.

Pic related: It's an herbivore

>What i choose to eat is not your fucking business.
>But I'm gonna bitch and moan about what you eat
Fucking chan

You do realise they are omnivores? They eat meat as well as plants.

> tofu
The problem I have with tofu is that it's easy to fuck up and make _not delicious_.

I need to see a dietitian anyway so I guess I'll ask them.

>an herbivore
Pisses me off when Americans don't pronounce the H.

Thats because humans have evolved and didnt need the sharp ass canines because as we learned to use tools they were no longer needed.

Give up you vegan faggot. Go cry in your prius.

I was being sarcastic, tofu looks rancid.

Tofu tastes like fucking stryofoam

have you ever even seen tofu, look like cheese

>my dietitian will make my tofu better
I despise pussified American cucks like you. You need someone to help you decide what to eat? You got a "vitamin deficiency" fag?

Go to a proper Japanese or Chinese restaurant and order tofu. It will change your opinion.

The most common problem for people having health problems after giving up meat is undereating. Meat is calorically dense and many plants are not.

>You would lack vitamin b12
Many vegan products on the market are fortified with b12.
>need to supuplement your protein intake
No. The leading experts recommend between 0.36-0.36 grams per pound of body weight for someone who has a healthy BMI. The higher percentage of body fat you have, the less protein per pound of body weight you require. Protein requirements are almost always met on a plant based diet unless you are failing to consume enough calories or doing something retarded like fruitarianism. I follow an entirely plant based diet and lift weights and participate in grappling sports and I don't have any problems getting enough protein. I rarely eat soy products and I don't need protein powder.

Pisses me off that english men are faggots.

Clearly not what I meant Trumpkin.

Must be grappling against other vegans. Ill kick your ass right after i finish my steak.

>0.36-0.38
fixed

It's also worth noting that they go on to state that the average protein requirement is significantly less than that (0.28g/lb). The only reason they recommend so much is because is to ensure that it will be safe for 98% of the population

Fuck you faggot

ok, basement screecher

>Must be grappling against other vegans.
I haven't been going around asking everyone where I train, but I don't think any of them are vegan.

>I'll kick your ass right after I finish my steak
Typical comment made by someone who has no idea what a martial arts practicioner is capable of. Especially grappling arts like BJJ or Judo.

Don't they get protein from massive amounts of jizz?

Oh god another steven segal/chuck norris/brock lesnar wannabe. Get real. Youre just a cuck faggot that enjoys touching other men.

>1- Meat is key in a healthy diet. It keeps your mind and body strong.
Citation needed.
>2- Meat has been consumed by man since the beginning of time. Human digestion has no problem handling cooked meat.
Argument from tradition. Know what else has been around since the beginning of time? Child rape.
>3- Vegan males generally have lower testostrone then meat eaters (not that it matters to the beta cucks who buy into it)
Citation needed. Also implying this is bad.
4- Vegans cant handle temp extremes as well. No one wants to be the faggot in a coat when its 70 degrees.
See 3.
>5- Veganism is a fad that people buy into to "make a difference" just like buying some gay hybrid car. It has no real impact on ones health.
Again, citation needed. Also "it's a fad" is not an argument.
>6- What i choose to eat is not your fucking business.
Likewise!
>7- Meat is good. Life is short and youre gonna die anyways, so enjoy it.
Nothing tastes as good as healthy feels.

Shut your mouth you fucking spawn of cringe.

Go jack off to your CP

The fact remains that canine teeth do not imply that we are designed to eat meat. The majority of mammals have canines. "but muh canines tho" is an argument which is only deployed by the most ignorant of people.

Ever heard of google you ignorant cunt? Look it up.

Not him, but I've already extensively researched all of those points and not one of them is valid. Also, since you are the one making the claims, the burden of evidence is on you.

You can make really fucking good tofu, but it takes alot of prep

Ok cum stain. Humans are built to eat both plant and animal. Which is why our front teeth are thin and sharp for ripping and our back are flat and jagged for grinding.

If humans were ment to eat nothing but plants we would all have horse teeth.

humans are upright with sweat glands, no hair and eyes at the front of the skull so we can pursue vegetables over long distances.

Sure you have. On the internet im guessing? I can find shit to back up the claim that elvis is still alive online. Wikipedia doesnt count.

You clearly are not a farmer because you are talking out your ass.

Almost all cattle is fed grain because there is not enough grazing pasture to support the worlds diet of beef, and because grain fattens up the cow and makes them taste better.

A huge percentage of all arable land is used to grow feed grain for livestock. It is horribly wasteful.

Horses don't eat the same variety of plants that humans do. Look at any herbivore which eats a wide variety of different types of plants and you will find that the majority of them have teeth which are comparable to ours. Some have even sharper and more impressive teeth than we do.

>making it about trump
Classic cuck

are you serious, just a post away you recommended google are you a fucking goldfish?

I've already linked to a major nitritional journal in this thread to disprove the point you tried to make about testosterone. But again, the burden of evidence is on you since you are the one making the claims. Either provide evidence of your claims or admit that you are an idiot who makes shit up on the internet