>No stealing (unless trips or more)
>Keep RP to a minimum
>Discussion is welcomed
>Insults must be original
>3D is heresy
>Try to keep autism levels under 9000
>Joining means a reserved place in hell

>Try to keep autism levels under 9000
You seem to be misunderstanding something here.

Claiming best girl.

I haven't finished the anime yet, so I don't know where it left off. I'll probably be finishing the animu after I'm done with the manga. But I'm pretty sure it still has a second volume anyways.
Well, there's some autism you wanna avoid
How's it going grey eyes? Leave the house recently?

Same as always.
I occasionally leave the house for groceries, but that's about it.

How about you?

>2017
>groceries

Haha nope. I did get invited to a party last night but it was at a place I can't hang around so I stayed in... again. Any New Years Eve plans?

Not really no, how about you?
How come you couldn't hang around there?

I do not get paid enough to deal with drunk meth heads

Certain people don't like me anymore, so I just burned bridges and moved on. I don't have any plans yet but I'm sure I can secure some.
Did something happen involving drunk meth heads?

Also the manga is gettin gud

How'd that happen then?

The "plan" thus far is staying at home and occasionally looking out the window while everyone around me blasts fireworks.

Many things. I used to be a lot more "fun" than I am now. But I gave my old lifestyle up, don't really like to talk about it. And c'mon grey eyes, why don't you go out drinking or something? Pubs and similar can be pretty fun

Basically I was finishing a round of mine and there were 2 who apparently got kicked out of the strip club for causing shit and there was a second girl and a fight or some shit was about to start. Like, it was just weird. They both came up and tried to shake my hand and that wasn't fucking happening
Got called a dick and the sort like that (one benefit of being a rent a cop) and then they hing out in the street for like 3 minutes, finished crossing and took another 10 to make 30 feet of progress. Thought crack head Jim was headed back my way to start something for a bit so that was fun

Sounds like fun, it was good luck they were regular methies and not the feral type. They might've been about to start some shit but were afraid on any type of authority. You might'v gotten robbed or some shit if you were just a normal guy

Persona 5 anyone?

Never really looked into the series. I know they're games but do they have any mangas or animus?

Alright.
I don't do well in large crowds, especially if I don't know anyone and don't have anything specific to do.
Don't like the taste of alcohol either, and I don't trust myself with even being slightly intoxicated.
The funny thing is that i've been tested for nearly every psychological disorder possible, but it all came out clean.
Either because I'm good at lying or there really isn't something wrong with me.
It's something self-inflicted.
I talked with louise about it. I think she's scared of me.

What manga is this?
tfw no hot asian cousin wife

The chick was at least normal, the guy was pretty rancid though. But there were 3 other people there who were talking about clocking the guy if anything started so it would have been a 3v1 since I'm literally supposed to just try and distance myself and call police. Like basically if I draw blood then I can get heavily fined by DPSST, it is equal to or greater than gay

Please stop attention-whoring.

There is a manga but no anime yet

Stop asking me questions about how I'm doing.

I had 2 4-lokos.
thats like 8 lokis

are you feeling alright don't worry I'm a doctor

My waifu now

I'l just refrain from answering that from now on.
What's your specialty?

I came here to remind you of something.

Hang yourself already

I gotta eat a fedora later

I'm a back street alley doctor but I've been working on a cure for a rare disorder

Hey sorry to bother you did Shinobu claimer see the pic I found on /w/?

Underage m8

Which is?

Aww, why would anyone be scared of you? I've personally avoided undergoing any psyche evaluations cause I don't want to be labelled with anything. I've been offered to have it done by my sister (mostly for addiction) but I'd probably just lie anyways.
Sankarea, it's about necromancy
damn, that sucks. You literally only get the downsides of being enforcement.
I'll look into the manga. I know it has a pretty good lore but I don't have anything to play the games, which I'm pretty sure are just fighting games anyways
That's a bit, how are ya feeling?

Because I am incredibly self-destructive.

Get a room faggots, quit playing dragqueen with each other and kys

Also my waifu:

Is your sister qualified for that? And yeah, I'd suggest you avoid it because they keep records of everything.

Persona 5 is a turn based JRPG

can't say but I will let you buy some of my prescription drugs if you do some clinical test

No, but she's wealthy and was offering to pay for it all.
Oh, you're right. I feel like I've seen a 2d fighter from it though

Thanks for the offer, but no.

you sure i have some anti-deppresants

Jesus christ just take an antidepressant you sad cuck.

This

I'm going to rape Louise

Exactly. I CAN defend myself but like I said, if blood is drawn basically I'm fucked

Why would you do that?

Starting to get pent up urges?
Whose rules are those though? They seem really flawed.

like shit desu
its 8 lokos

I don't know, actually. Its just something to do if she was within my reach.

Its not pent up, she knows I want to, she can't stop me hehehe

If you rape Louise, i get to rape mediator

DPSST's and yeah, it's security work. It makes no fucking sense

How do you think she would respond to that?

Um, um, Mediator shouldn't be put through more stress. Louise can handle it though, she's strong.

It doesn't matter it's not like she can stop the rape train, going full speed

I need her and she needs me

Uhuh.
Sure.

Mediator? Yeah she needs an emotional support, but as she said she won't be able to support others for a period of time. Is that okay with you? It could be frustrating.

I think she would respond positively

Why anybody gives Sono the attention he so clearly craves is totally beyond me.

I don't have to rape my women
And I especially don't have to get them off Sup Forums

>all of the DDLC girls already have threads on /c/ except Natsuki
i am lole

Her love is all that I would need to support me. I want to give her my love as well.

God damn why is it so bad for people to talk to certain people in thread? Fuck off mate. Stop trying to make people stop talking to specific people like Sono
>lole lets all ignore them xD

What does it matter?
You can completely ignore the conversations.

Go talk to your erp buddy instead of complaining about Sono

Be right back!

I crave your attention the most~

>your women
Women don't belong to people you rapist

Awh that's actually really sweet....

youre completely right about this cant understand it either

He's not a stable person. His intent it to abuse people and discard them. He's not even subtle about it.

>Women don't belong to people you rapist
Obviously not all women, but I have a some that would do quite more than they should for me. And most of them are quite attractive. (and now I'm bragging on /b, please end me)

why do you care about what he does? its not like its any of your business?

Just send your address.
I am sure we can arrange something.

Only 1 real waifu.

Not gonna let any of you guys know my address. Even if you do leave your houses and come visit me, you'll probably do some gay shit

Elsie trihard7

You sure?

I'm good not dying via firecrackers up the ass, or being bled out through my nutsack

Agreed, but "it's just a thread bro" attitude that people have with regards to people being horrible, and it's easier for them to just turn the cheek.

If I had your address I'd let you fuck me and I'll suck you off~
No homo tho

Thats not it though, sadly

....That's disturbingly graphic.
Why would you think a random person would do that to you?

Hahaha no.
I'm pretty attractive, and I could post proof not only of myself but some of the girls I talk to, but this is Sup Forums and a bad idea is a bad idea.
I dunno, if you're gonna kill someone I doubt we would go the quick and easy way out. I'm also pretty paranoid because of my past

>im pretty attractive
*pounds the X button*

If I were to plan anything of the sort in the coming two months I would probably exactly do that, to be honest.
Your answer seep through pretty clearly that you were/are a drug abuser though.

Can I ask what started that?

Answers

Haha, I'd push the button too. I know you guys are pretty harmless but I don't really wanna put myself out there like that
I was a distributor just to sate your curiosity. I wouldn't have called myself an abuser, she just found out I used heavier drugs and got worried, but she doesn't even drink so she overreacted.

I presume some or most of these are the same person, maybe two, but whatever.
Don't expect replies beyond this. Going to bed.
Keeping shitty people around brings more shitty people.
What an excellent rebuttal to what i said. Totally on point. Now with that gem of a thought out of the way, you can go back to eating paste.
Partly refer to top of comment, other part is he's abusing (or attempting to, at least) people who aren't total shit. I imagine getting tugged around by a sociopath would put a damper on your opinion of a community and they'd probably leave.
And basic empathy. I would want to know if i was dealing with someone i shouldn't trust. Why would i not extend such courtesy to others?

Did I hear drugs

Alright, I'l drop the subject then. It's probably still nice to know she cares that much about you though.

Its okay to brag~
And don't be lewd.
What a seductive picture
>saved

Don't leave~ I want to hear more of your expert psychoanalysis