Isnt it ironic that hitler is su hated for simply chasing his dream? Something that is so regarded in the modern world?

Isnt it ironic that hitler is su hated for simply chasing his dream? Something that is so regarded in the modern world?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/D8BG7
time.com/4996106/discrimination-white-people-survey-poll/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

he's the most lied about man in history

Unironically Heil Hitler!

HEIL HITLER!

You all would have been gassed.

so edgy

So would you retard

He did nothing wrong tho

>muh holocaust

Bullshit

He died for our sins

hahaha beta liberal cuck

you are bullshit

But he diden't chase his dream he quit half way and then reintregrated his dream into his vision of the future after securing full control over the govermanet.

Go educate youself, you know shit

His system was smart but i hate him for invading my country

Which country?
Every country he invaded was full of betas

Are you talking about his failed art career? If so then i see your point. But still the final solution was a dream of his as well.

Agreed. Adolf woulda won if it wasnt for alpha 'murica and russia

>alpha murica
>attacking Germany in 1944 when Germany has lost every hope to win.

We were to busy swatting japs

Kind of, but not really.

>'the holocaust never happened!'
>'hitler didn't want war and was misunderstood!'
>'I can't wait for the next holocaust!'
>'We're gonna make ww2 look like a slap-fight!'

nazi punks fuck off

But yall needed a piece of the fame cake and even teached your kids that murica won all alone

Uuh no holocaust. Everyone forgets russian mass killing

Punk ain't no religious cult
Punk means thinking for yourself
You ain't hardcore 'cause you spike your hair
When a jock still lives inside your head
Nazi punks
Nazi punks
Nazi punks, fuck off!
Nazi punks
Nazi punks
Nazi punks, fuck off!
If you've come to fight, get outta here
You ain't no better than the bouncers
We ain't trying to be police
When you ape the cops it ain't anarchy
Nazi punks
Nazi punks
Nazi punks, fuck off!
Nazi punks
Nazi punks
Nazi punks, fuck off!
Ten guys jump one, what a man
You fight each other, the police state wins
Stab your backs when you trash our halls
Trash a bank if you've got real balls
You still think swastikas look cool
The real Nazis run your schools
They're coaches, businessmen and cops
In a real fourth Reich you'll be the first to go
Nazi punks
Nazi punks
Nazi punks, fuck off!
Nazi punks
Nazi punks
Nazi punks, fuck off!
You'll be the first to go
Unless you think

We beat the japs alone. Pretty sure a nuke woulda ended hitler to

The US basically funded the whole Russian army with lend lease from tanks to material. All Russia had to do was keep supplying men and boy did alot die

you are fake news

>classic straw man

His art was kitschy AF. No excuses for this guy. He was a lost cause from the very beginning.

wow that's atrocious

so what argument are you trying to make here? its okay that hitler killed millions of civilians for being the wrong kind of civillians because Stalin did too? Or its wrong that hitler killed millions of civilians for being the wrong kind of citizens because Stalin did too?

Here's an idea: They were both megalomaniac pieces of shit that exploited political turmoil to gain absolute power, silence anyone who might threaten that power, and threw their country's militaries into the bloodiest, most worthless wars in human history.

inside every greasy conservative blowhard is a failed liberal artist.

I dont think its bad

That is true. America pretty much supported the whole ally team

post something you did that's better or you are literally worse than Hitler.

this is the cringiest post I've seen all night

he paints like people build ikea furniture. it looks like he just follows a series of mindless instructions to their logical conclusion.

fucking
nailed
it

But... it looks pleasant

Hitler was human. Humans make mistakes. Hitler simply made a mistake. Im sure at the time the holocaust seemed like a good idea. Actually, if he would of succeeded then the world wouldnt be so fucked up. Adolf was a visionary. Possibly even saw the future.

Still better then the modern art that looks like someone shit on a canvas after a night of mexican food.

So what? It looks like what it's supposed to look like, the proportions are all correct, it's an aesthetically pleasant image; more than you can say about what passes for "art" nowadays. It's not a museum piece, but I could see it hanging up in someone's kitchen, or maybe on a postcard or something.

You're giving a license for any decision that is immoral. That guy that fucked a kid?

>Humans make mistakes

Thats not a mistake. Thats a sicko pedo.

Adolf was the norman rockwell of germany

That's my point. So is killing millions of people. Even if you don't believe in the holocaust, Hitler was still a shit person for killing those that threatened his dictatorial power.

so does a computer generated pattern of complimentary colors and shapes.

i mean, yeah, appreciation of art is a really subjective thing where only the opinion of the viewer matters. and his technique inst sloppy, or thoughtless. To me, it just seems very timid, hyper structured and derivative. Pretty unwanted traits in the early 1900s culture of german art. I can't imagine how much shit he had to have taken for it.

It's interesting to imagine what hitler's art career would have developed into if he didn't give up and persevered through the dada/surrealist obsessions. He could have been pivotal in bringing on a renaissance of 18th/19th century Neoclassicism

Stalin did the same shit. On a larger scale. Benito, hirohito, all of them. So WTF makes adolf any worse?

Hitler didn't kill anyone, it's all jewish propaganda.

I never defended Stalin. You got me confused with someone else lmao

He loss, they neededd to make him being wrong.

Heil Hydra!!!

In 2017, A Washington post-ABC news poll determined that 10% of Americans roughly 25 million people- were not only sympathetic with the "Alt-Right", they also supported "Neo-Nazi ideology". According to the 2013 census, there are roughly 197 million white people in the US. thus, roughly 13% of white Americans support Nazism. That's equivalent to the rate of German popular support for Nazism in the year 1929. archive.is/D8BG7

time.com/4996106/discrimination-white-people-survey-poll/

Not the original poster but I'm sorry you don't know the Dead Kennedys.

He wasn't simply chasing a dream though, was he. He invaded and occupied countries since he couldn't repay the banks, led his army into the meatgrinder, gassed jews, and was genrally just a fucking pain in the arse.
The only good thing he did was fight the commies, and look after his own people until his credit ran dry.

You mean you hate him for pulling out before you could get that hot sweet spooge all up in your gaping vagina

> gassed jews
> the only good thing he did was fight commies

GODDAMMIT user