CONTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y9Cpb61R-4U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Get to da choppaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

According to the Predator-AIDS theory this is the representation of a gay orgy.

What the fuck are you talking about?

On second thought, don't tell me. It sounds retarded.

GON HAVE ME SOME FUN

GON HAVE ME SOME FUN

>On second thought, don't tell me. It sounds retarded.

This.

Ventura 2020

I'm getting horny

Can Arnold be his running mate?

youtube.com/watch?v=Y9Cpb61R-4U

I'M GON HAVE ME SOME FUN

I'd vote for him if I was american

>navy seal
>successful hollywood actor
>high up in a biker gang
>professional wrestler
>independent governor
>exposed 9/11

He's pretty amazing tbqh

I like the part where the guy with the grenade launcher where he gets there, has no idea what the fuck is going but still shoots with both of his guns, because that's what bros do.

No. Can foreigners even be congressmen? Governors are in ways more important than POTUS so it's odd that foreigners can't be whatever they want.

>have a gay orgy after your friend is killed by aids
No that's dumb. Predatoraids theory debunked.

I'm making new Predator ama

How many pennies can you push up your bumhole

Why did he shave when he was already shaven?

Takin a break

Those filenames are triggering my autism pretty fierce tbqh m.nighfyamalon

Because hair constantly grows, it never stops. His shaving habit was on point.

Wait, was he going to rape her? It's been so long since I last watched the movie that I can't remember

That one was a good guy all the way. The only one I could see raping without batting an eye is Billy.

Just OOZEES sexual tension

Why?

Correction, none of them would rape her. Bunch of slack-jawed faggots around there.

Why did fake blood look so fucking shitty back then

See, cuz of the echo.

it didn't, you just fell for the "real blood is dark and comes out like it's in a spray bottle" meme.

>native american man can sense the predator because he's more in tune with nature
couldn't be done in current year

I feel they would be fine with it just there's no Native American actors so then they would bitch.

As well they should. Replace the Predator with rez dogs, and that's pretty much real life for natives

Billy was a tracker, I always figured he knew they were being followed because the birds kept going quiet.

How do you deal with the fact that there will never be anything that can top Predator? I've given up. It's gotten to the point that I don't even watch other movies. I just watch Predator atleast 3 times a day. Watched it around 4000 times by now, and I still discover something new every time.

They'll just get Dwayne Johnson to play the role.

"Hercules is Greek"
"Black Adam is Egyptian"
"The Scorpion King is also Egyptian"
..."Myaaaah close enough"

The one problem I have with Predator is the scene where Billy goes man mode on the Predator on that log bridge. His scream happens so quickly after the scene transition it bothers me. Like I'm sure more time would've passed.

There's not exactly enough room for a protracted fight on a log over a waterfall.

I still like Dredd more forget nostalgia forget legacy forget the actors personal accomplishments, Dredd is simply a better action film.

Dredd is pretty damn good but I'd consider Predator better, for the simple fact it's an original. Dredd is a modern classic but Predator is a historic classic.

Isn't Shane Black making a new Predator film?

Considering he was brought in to improve the writing on the first film, and told them it was fine as it was, I don't think he'll fuck up on that.

Now, the casting however... I remember seeing someone mention Benicio Del Toro, but he has apparently dropped out of those talks and now Shane is looking at the guy from the upcoming Logan film. Holbrook something.

i always feel bad for the predator at this part

hes scanning his surroundings for arnold but cant find him cause of the mud
he then puts his head down and walks away looking kind of sad, like he lost friend

he just wanted to play hunter
;_;

Yep. Shane Black is also the guy who wrote Lethal Weapon 1, 2 and 3. I can't see it being anything but gold going by his track record.

Fun fact: Because the knife had a rusty blade, actor Sonny Landham died of blood poisoning after shoothing this scene.

Why are you lying for something that can be so easily disproved?

Ok, I lied and I am sorry.
This fact, however, is straight from Wikipedia:
On June 25, 2008, Landham announced his candidacy for the U.S. Senate seat currently held by Mitch McConnell on the Libertarian line.[5] The same day Landham called for genocide against Arabs and referred to them as "ragheads". His comments were made on the political radio show The Weekly Filibuster.[6]

Yeah, I know about. Nothing really bad about that.

What is sad is this:

>Many of you may remember Sonny Landham from the movie “Predator” with Arnold and Jesse Ventura. He is known for his line “We’re all gonna die.” He recently lost both legs from a car accident. His wife then left him and he’s now living in a Holiday Inn Express in Kentucky. He has nothing left.

I made this .webm just for you.

holy shit thx :3

that scene makes me believe that they are not really bad, just misunderstood

>that scene makes me believe that they are not really bad, just misunderstood

> you will never fire a machine gun off in the heart of the jungle with Arnold's stoic gaze over your shoulder

truly, why even live

What does it mean for a team to have two black guys?

heh, damnit

Nothing.

There's only one black guy on the team. Dylan is CIA.

> tfw they cut out JCVD
Just fuck my ass man

this
literally this
and only this

you're me

You do realize they've moved quite a bit away from Billy by the time he screams and gets wrecked by the Predator, right?

It's just that they can't effectively show time passing, due to the urgency of the situation.

MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAC

i love this film
no regrets

>when America finds oil in the amazon

Vegans absolutely stomped out of existance

What?

a lot of them protest eating fucking insects of all things. truly mentally ill.

Would this make a good double feature with Master and Commander?