Uncuck yourself

this pic indicates you're a cuck if you still believe this. Don't ya?

Other urls found in this thread:

economist.com/news/leaders/21591872-resilient-ireland-booming-south-sudan-tumultuous-turkey-our-country-year-earths-got
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The UK is different than most parts of the world.

And, precisely, the UK is worst than most parts of the world.

>Uraguay
Money at all

more like ur a gay

Isn't Uraguay one of the most violent nations on the planet and full of niggers?

No one ever mentions that he was a communist guerrilla of the same ilk as dilma

>this pic indicates you're a cuck if you still believe this. Don't ya?

This is the most poorly constructed sentence I've ever read. I can't even tell what you are saying or asking. People are cuckolds for thinking some country has a poor fat beta as their president?

Nah bro. It's more violent than America or Canada, but much safer than the real hell holes like Mexico, Honduras etc.

Uraguay Paraguay and Chile are great destinations for a white man seeking a new start

>Paraguay, but not Argentina
The memes have taken a toll on you.

>Isn't Uraguay one of the most violent nations on the planet and full of niggers?
Uruguay is pretty alright for how fucking AWFUL the rest of the continent is.

I don't really care if it's true or not.

>Uruguay
>full of niggers?

The American educational system at work, people.

Fun fact: The Economist named Uruguay "country of the year" in 2013 acknowledging the innovative policy of legalizing the production, sale and consumption of cannabis. Same-sex marriage and abortion are also legal, leading Uruguay to be regarded as one of the most liberal nations in the world, and one of the most socially developed, outstanding regionally and ranking highly on global measures of personal rights, tolerance and inclusion issues. [Wiki]

"Better yet, the man at the top, President José Mujica, is admirably self-effacing. With unusual frankness for a politician, he referred to the new law as an experiment. He lives in a humble cottage, drives himself to work in a Volkswagen Beetle and flies economy class. Modest yet bold, liberal and fun-loving, Uruguay is our country of the year."

economist.com/news/leaders/21591872-resilient-ireland-booming-south-sudan-tumultuous-turkey-our-country-year-earths-got

That's kinda cool.

sup justin

I never saw post from Uruguay do they even have internet?

This.

Some of the footage I've seen from Brazil and Venezuela look like visions of hell.

So it's a fucking hell, thank you.

I am sure he does, his official salary.

He probably makes more per day than everyone on this thread combined per year.

Welcome to corruption.

It's more white than America.

Actually I think that our internet is faster than yours. And we are only 3.4m in a tiny irrelevant place.

Uraguay is almost as White as Spain. If you are a White guy ( actual White) and speak Spanish, it' s a really fun place.

As far as this president and his car, PR stunt. Probably lights his freebase coke with hundred dollar bills from $2 hour hookers behind closed doors.

>Uruguayans share a Spanish linguistic and heavily Spanish cultural background with its neighbour Argentina. Most Uruguayans are descended from colonial-era settlers and immigrants from Europe with almost 88% of the population being of European descent,[6] The majority of these European immigrants were Spaniards, followed closely by Italians, including numbers of French, Germans, Portuguese, British (English or Scots), Irish, Swiss, Russians, Poles, Bulgarians, Hungarians, Ukrainians, Lithuanians, Estonians, Latvians, Swedes, Danes, Dutch, Belgians, Austrians, Croats, Greeks and other Scandinavians. There are also smaller numbers of Turkish, Armenian, Serbs, Georgian, Jews and Lebanese people.

>European 88%, Mestizo 8%, Black 4%, Amerindian

>It's more violent than America or Canada

Your world view is really skewed.

The US is really dangerous. You can't compare it to Canada. That's like comparing Mexico to Japan.

If you look at rankings for violent deaths, the US ranks LOWEST in the Western world, and there are 38 (!) third world nations between it and the second least safe Western nation (Poland). Nations like Yemen, Syria, Iran and Niger. This is from the World Health Organization (2014).

Uruguay is dangerous, but it's only three spots behind the US in the global rankings.

>TL;DR - America is a third world country.

Sup brah. Up for some hot yoga?