I have curry fever

How do I get a qt Indian Waifu

Other urls found in this thread:

media.giphy.com/media/3o6UBo6tZeCBOoHqPm/giphy.gif
m.youtube.com/watch?v=wBlTNeuHOUs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

YOU MAY NOT

Shouldnt they be everywhere in your cities?

Not In my city I unfortunately live in a city with a super white majority so no Indian qt for me

Why not I don't care if you fuck white girls. Sharing is caring mate

Know what you're in for.

This wouldn't happen as I wouldn't get a low caste untouchable Curry qt. I would let her poo on my chest tho

Those ones are pretty much white girls.

>as I wouldn't get a low caste untouchable Curry qt
Even then..:
media.giphy.com/media/3o6UBo6tZeCBOoHqPm/giphy.gif

Why is she washing a laptop?

we all know what kind of white women a /desi/ dates.

being a good indian waifu and keeping her husband's toys clean.

This type?

>linking a gift on an imageboard

I don't actually see the problem dating outside of your race improves genetic diversity.

You tell me. You're the one who has a good chances of meeting a good-looking desi girl.
Most of the desi girls I've seen won't reach 7/10 in my list

we have 800 women for every 1000 men.

Of course you can't find good looking women in Russia mate. The shit weather in Vladi*ir p*tins dictatorship Makes the people ugly and the food shit.

>Indian male to Indian female
Wow. Really makes you think.

Bullshit.

Show her your off-spin m8

Face it your people are obsessed with Putin I bet you have a picture of him on your wall. Your women look like pic related.

Why? Why would cricket skills impress them?

You're people retardedly long for the Soviet Union again and religiously worship Stalin and Lenin etc

I've got negative things to say about other nations as I come from the best nation in the world!

>it's another "muh stereotypes are real" post

Le all Russian women are aryan qt submissive flowers that look like pic related meme

go to Heathrow airport. Last time I had to spend some time there, I swear every workers (bar 1 50 years old white English woman) were either Indian or Paki.

I'm shitposting mate I'm British loosen up Giorgi

>Wow. Really makes you stink.

ftfy

You can't blame them. Most Indian diaspora tend to be weird FOB's.

> Frenchman calling others smelly

THIS I've been to India before and as long as you avoid punjabis, untouchables and Muslims the people don't smell. DESU most French people don't smell either just retarded Marine Le Pen voters

Fucked a curry (technically tamil) just a week ago. Just don't dude, they're kind of gross.

I would only fuck Brahmins, Kshatriyas and Vaishyas

Muslims wash themselves religiously tho.

There dad will kill you tho. Being under a burka make them hot and sweaty tho

>tamil
Based. From what I know they're the last few remnants of the people that built the Indus Valley Civilization before the Indo-Europeans arrived and changed the genetic code. So they're about as "pure" Indian as you can get.
Not really my preference but you do you.

I live in around where Apple is building their new campus; you'd be in heaven if you were here.

I'm not one for Indian women, but they are pretty pure here.

Good, all betas will not be able to continue their bloodline.

So you will not reproduce then

Move to India. I would recommend to move to Chanigarh as it is the cleanest big city of India with beautiful landscape, relatively cold weather and Most of it's girls are westernized and will marry a foreigner easily.

I will. Girls like me.

*Chandigarh.

Retarded spell corrector.

How do I just move to India? I doubt your government is going to want some bong especially one with a fetish for your women.

What is your profession?

Physiotherapist

No they don't I can tell you're untouchable lower caste

Maybe you should check wether there is a demand for a male Physiotherepist in Chandigarh or some other big city and get a worker's visa. And then marry a local girl. There is a high demand for white husbands here so I don't think it would be hard for you to find a nice girl. Then move back to U.K or stay here if you want to.

>India doesn't even have enough women for their own men
>he wants to additionally steal their women
Not ok somehow.
Though they should aborting girls.

I might give it a try but Im very pale and will burn easy how hot is Chandigarh? Also I don't know Hindi I won't be able to talk to anyone unless they speak English and I would feel rude coming to someone else's country expecting them to speak my language

Cheers mate I started this exact same thread on pol and Indians started telling me to kill myselk Sup Forumstards are fucking trash

M8 he's probably not Indian

I WANT A DRAVIDIAN GF!

GIVE ME THE DRAVIDIAN GF!

I DESERVE THE DRAVIDIAN GF!

What is he then?

It is colder relative to other major cities of India. And is surrounded by shivalik hills which remain cold throughout the year. It may get hot for an Englishman during the summers, but you can manage that by staying in a air-conditioned place during afternoon.

Sup Forumstards feel insecured about a white man searching for an Indian wife as Indian girls pray for white cock.

What's the chance of the pakis invading though? I don't want to have to fight off pakis

Why do they prey for white cock? Is it because of money?

India has a way more superior army than Pakistan. Pakistan can never invade India.

WHO /TAMIL NADU/ HERE?

Coimbatore a scary.
I need a indian gf but I'm a white loser in Aus and probably a bigger loser over there because I do yoga and poojas and mantras.

Help indian lads.

Idk m8. Probably a proxy or a literal english teacher by the looks of it.

Because of two reasons.

First is that people here have a fetish for pale skin and caucasoid features.

Second is that a person can get the greencard for their white partner's country.

Indian women want white men because the wrongly think all whites are rich they won't want you if you're a loser. They like our money they probably find the way we look repulsive though.

>visit tamil nadu
>le happy tourist
>taxi man takes my bags without me even asking for a taxi
>i hop in his car, shitty indian music playing like from a stereotype
>he drives onto oncoming traffic
>drives AT motorcycles, serious second class citizens on indian roads lel
>no trees fucking anywhere, dirt dust and garbage fucking EVERYWHERE
>cows just chilling on the fucking main streets
>all hustle and bustle literally 24/7, absolute intense chaos but somehow indians manage to survive in it

Russia girls are top tier you subhuman faggot

>caucasoid
Caucasoid refers to skull shape you nonce.

>Second is that a person can get the greencard for their white partner's country.
So pic related?

It's true you subhuman faggot

>Indian women want white men
>this is what fat white ugly Anglos unironically believe

>Caucasoid refers to skull shape

Yeah I mean that skull shape. In India people with more caucasoidal features (thin nose and long face) are considered to be more beautiful

It isn't hard to get Indian qt. It's hard to get PROPER Indian qt.
Europeans being cucks confirmed. Oh wait...

>tfw know qt bengali
>tfw her strict muslim childhood has made her a pseudo-roastie

What does roastie mean? I hope its not the American spitroast

>Yeah I mean that skull shape. In India people with more caucasoidal features (thin nose and long face) are considered to be more beautiful
Like him?

German calling other people fat and ugly too kek. Your woman are monsters Hans

Middle Easterners are more attractive than latinos? Lmao chicanos got rekt

>german

You fucking newfag

Find some in London.

I know but I'm not a German

He is greek.

I've been here almost a year I'm not new

I think this guy is a Pajeet himself larping with a British flag.

Roastie means someone who likes taking Jewish cock in there arsehole a good example is the prophet Muhammad

Just get a shaadi.com account

WTF is that?

Worst suggestion.

What medical specialty should one go into to acquire Pajeeta gf?

Just searched that up I need to be Asian for that I'm white you 56% nigger

Indian matrimony site, Indian parents make accounts for their daughters on it so they can find a nice traditional desi doctor husband. But there is nothing stopping white guys from making accounts and I have heard of some successes

>Just searched that up I need to be Asian for that I'm white you 56% nigger

You don't have to be, just fill in your details and sign up. then message qts. if you want indian gf you have

The kind of girls who make an account on Shadi.com usually don't want a Foreigner husband.

I'll get Indian women telling me to fuck off for being on a Indian dating site as a white man

Women don't know what they want

m.youtube.com/watch?v=wBlTNeuHOUs

Indian user here. Can I sample the goods? Does it work like Tinder?

>I want Indian gf
>I am actively avoided places filled with single Indian women because of a stereotype I have

If you want a curry gf this attitude can only hurt you

bullshit, women everywhere want a foreigner husband

What does "sample the goods" mean? It is like tinder except the profiles are basically resumes and there is a portion of the accounts are run by the girl's parents. also everybody is looking for husbands and boyfriends, not hookups