You spend $15+ for 2 hours every time you go the movie...

You spend $15+ for 2 hours every time you go the movie. You spend that much money so you can watch computer rendered graphics mixed with live action actors acting like they're on a Saturday morning tv show. You do realize that right?

Why do you care?

You spend hundreds of dollars a month so you can eat food that will give you pleasure on your tongue for all of 5 seconds at a time, and then melt in your stomach acids,
when you might as well survive on a few cups of instant ramen a day every day, and spend less than 60 dollars a month.

>instant ramen provides nutrition

I dont think Seinfeld said that.

Who pays $15 for a movie ticket?

>its true because big company says so!

Never believe what other people say.

>2006+10
>going to the cinema

I pay maybe $4 and I live in a first world country.

But $15 is like pocket change senpai. Granted I haven't been to the cinema in 10 years but it's not a lot of money. You should get a job and then you might not have to survive on autismbux and hot pockets from mom.

what kind of retarded fucking analogy is this?

you're comparing hollywood over pricing their shitty movies to eating food? an essential requirement to all life forms?

Not watching IMAX

>thinks $15 is a lot of money
The sperg neet meme is real

>he doesn't matinee for $4

Point and laugh at him!

you forgot the $20 spent on this cool pass.

no I believe that because there's a list of ingredients right on the package that says its mostly sodium and fat, you head up your ass idiot

I pay $30 to stand in a crowd of unwashed fuckwads to watch bands play for maybe 2 hours too.

>2016.75
>going to the theater

>But $15 is like pocket change
>You should get a job
What's the average wage, again?

I have a job, that's why I don't want to waste my money.

I pay more than that so I can drink fermented beverages and make small talk.

Life's good.

I make $42/hr. What do you make?

I dunno, $500 I'm rich dude. I have no idea. Still nothing though. Like 2 beers is more than that and they only last 10mins.

screen and sound are bigger than my house

$26/hour here. What do you do for a living user?

I'm a railroad conductor.
I'm a college drop out and make more money and have better benefits than just about anyone I'd have graduated with.

Definitely have a worse quality of life as far as time off goes, but I'm young and single, so it doesn't really matter.

>dumb faggot since 2016

Try to actually answer the question

Who cares what the """average""" wage is? It gets weighed down by idiots and children(a large proportion of the posters here) working minimum wage jobs.

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

>He thinks I could possibly be mad about some poor people being poor.
Life's pretty easy when you don't have to worry about money.

>Implying I watch capeshit unironically

Not Seinfeld!!!

>he doesn't watch live plays or movie rehearsals

Step it up Goy

I pirate a remux and watch in my underwear

>I'm Rich and have a good job!!!
>I shitpost on the Sup Forums television board on my free time tho!!
>I have so much money!!!

This is the embodiment of a deeply insecure NEET trying to validate himself to complete strangers over the internet... so sad.

I'm shocked. Shocked and disgusted. I had no idea Jerry's real name was Jerome.

Why not just spend a couple dollars on books that will entertain you for literally 10x as long?

What board are you on, genius

Not who you're replying to, but the amount of actual work done per day is 3-4 hours at a high paying white collar desk job.

>tow posting on Sup Forums at work as we speak

Today is my off day, amigo. I wish I had weekends off, but I don't. Instead, I make lots of money.

Wow, really made me think

But still not an argument

thought this was jimmy fallon

>jewish
>but not ashkenazi jewish?
how?

>like they're on a Saturday morning tv show
What kind of Saturday morning TV shows are you watching?

>this tired argument
every fucking time

well, he has a point.

I survived on ramen when I was in college and broke as fuck. Lost so much weight.

Other people I know had the same experience.

I haven't been to a theater in years.

movies are $5 on tuesdays where i live
its crowded as fuck but at least if you see a shitter you didn't waste much money.

Hungarian Jews are part of the Ashkenazi Jewish ethnicity.