I have a drinking problem so I try to avoid it all together

You know the rules

You know the drill

Because it's 8 in the morning.

I’m not, and it’s 8 in the morning

I'm Australian so im not, wattup?

>19
>alcoholic
Bitch when you been drinking 12 tall cans of beer a day for 10 years then come tell us you re an alcoholic.

Id drink with u

Is that lambrini she’s drinking?

I will never pick alcohol over weed ever again.

3 pm HERE
i might even do the drill but i need something idk what
SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS URREEEBODY

is this what you need?

it's saturday so time means nothing

Eurofag here
So is 13:00 and finished half a bottle of rum with boss. Slowly getting there.

I used to be an alcoholic but I switched to weed. Now I'm a stoner. I'm not sure if that's better or worse.

OP is a man so can't do it

>> tallboys
dont get cheap on me

>OP
>OK ill do the drilla lilla what's a timestamp
(eurofAG too)

after smoking weed i just think anyone who would drink alcohol for fun and not beacuse they ate something and need to induce vomiting have some type of mental disability

ohhh kill em trips, i second this haven't been sober since my parents got their first vb. Strayyaaaaaaa

>OP
new thread coming

i havnt been sober since my sister bought me my first drink at 14, rock on straya (hope the hawks win next year)

neverMIND
here's a mistake i'll regret when im sober

implying that I am not using other substances beside alcohol

Can't really make out the timestamp, better write the date on your ass then put sharpie in pooper so we know for sure

HHHHHHHH

where in australia do u live

This

Hey, fucktard, tits or GTFO don't apply to this thread - you being a cumpdumpster was made in the first posts.
Only when your gender does not apply, then it's required.

>OP here im confused what m i supposed to do

Don't be daft, OP claims to be female and asks a question, it's required

Sharpie in pooper with date, so we can read it

Nope.
Well, not with the actual rules.
For the purpose of newfags, sure.

19 and already FAT? you should not be allowed to reproduce to avoid passing on your shit genes

Go back to tumblr

Show us your well used vagina, you semen demon

Nothing.
The rule of "tits or gtfo" was created because being female doesn't really matter online because we are, for the most part, all anonymous.

Now, if you say you're a girl and it's not relevant to the conversation, then you post tits with a timestamp.
For example, if we were talking about alcohol and you suddenly said "i'm a girl and an alcoholic too!", then tits are required.
But if we're talking about how much we drink and because we are assumed to be all male, you state you're a girl and how much you drink then it's not required because girls can't usually handle as much as men.

Now, also, if you were to post in a thread about relationship advice needed and gave your opinion as a girl, then no picture of tits and timestamp is needed because you being a girl is important there.

Does that clear it up?

Tumblr wasn't even fucking invented when the rules were made

I'm a big dude. Getting drunk can be a little tedious at times.

OP stated is a chick and asks a question, rules apply

What going on user usually when tits come out your not this angry what happened

cheap vodka?

"The actual rules."
Oh, fuck off with that made-up horse shit.

Yeah, I could drink hard stuff but, i tend to drink too slowly. I can tank a bottle in a day but unless I get it down stupid quick I just don't get past a light buzz. Also i tend to get bored of drinking after awhile.

i can barely makeup what is being shown....Need a better pic

You should maybe try some stronger stuff, like absinthe or moonshine, or 80% rum or something.

Good for you, you should do something great with your life. Start an NGO or something.

After many years it gets old.

Doesn't seem like it's been posted already, but why are you drunk?

I'm sober right now because i'm with my family, holidays and stuff, but tomorrow i'll probably definitaly get shitfaced with friends for new years eve

I'm sober because I'm 19 in the US with few sources and too lazy to make my own wine. Also it's 9AM and I've yet to eat much of anything.

post your feet, just to be sure

Get more sources.
Pro tip: Get it during the week, people are busy on weekends.

Ashley is that you?

I'm not drunk but am high, smoking on some cookie kush

>pounders

Lol

>12 beers
>Alcoholic

Try 3 pints of whiskey everyday faggot

alcohol makes me have bad hangovers mos of the time.
so i dont drink a lot often.
and other drugs are more fun tbh.
but overall getting a nice buzz isnt bad.

Nice tits, show them complete pls.

Probably the ugliest tits I’ve ever seen.

This. Being an alcoholic is a blast at 19 but it gets progressively less fun the longer you go, as the detrimental physiological and psychological effects start to pile up. Drinking hard every day was getting pretty tough to manage by the time I hit my mid 30's and decided it was time to retire from it.

I don't think you are supposed to drink grenadine like that.

Sometimes when I drink, at about 3am I wake up and start getting paranoid about aliens spying on me, and there's this strange humming sound from outside that makes my imagination think it's their spacecraft. I always try to logically think my way out of it, for example by telling myself I'd obviously see the aliens, then I'll think "oh maybe they're invisible" and have mind controlling devices. I've also had hallucinations in the past, immediately after waking up. What's really fucked up though is I'm completely aware of how insane I am, but the fear is still there. Again this only happens sometimes, usually when it's dead silent at night.

I think it's Rosé

Ok?

Yeah, it's got the wine wrapping on the bottleneck. It's not grenadine.

>Implying you've seen tits IRL.

Does it look tight?

Cause I'm fucking broke

why get drunk when u can get high instead?

moar?

It's fun at that age but around 21 it gets not so fun so you turn to xanax to deal with the fact that the alcohol isn't working anymore.