33yo virgin cause of small dick, also BMI over 45 what do, cant loser weight cause of genetics

33yo virgin cause of small dick, also BMI over 45 what do, cant loser weight cause of genetics

that's not a small dick

aint no peasants ever got fat because of genetics you fuckin whale

stop eating

make good habits

get off the b and into the gym/bodyweight threads

could be bait considering how fucking retarded the genetics excuse is and if not stop being a pathetic lazy faggot and work out

That's a decent sized dick half buried in fat.

Drop carbs, do cardio, see dick.

G E N E T I C S
E
N
E
T
I
C
S

what you mean, i eat very little always under 2000 kalories a day and always healthy , i eat no fat , no sugary treats, mainly rice, potates, pasta, vegetable and fruits

Sure, genetics causes you to maybe put on weight faster than others because of a shit metabolism but in terms of losing it, genetics has literally hardly any part to play in it.

Stop feeling sorry for yourself and start shedding you fat cunt, no excuses.

Visit /fit/ and similar to get a much better diet plan. You are obviously doing something wrong. If you are consuming fewer calories than you are expending you will lose weight, through in a little exercise to keep your metabolism rolling and you will lose it faster. It's not magic, and genetics only play partly into it.

I look just like you , a little bit more fat and a little bit smaller cock , and got regular pussy and blowjobs
it is possible
I got very lucky tho
we broke up cause I cba to go out
28 btw

Let us save your life man. Stop posting pics of your cock... not gonna be beneficial to you, or anyone here. Get into a gym. If you cannot afford a gym membership which I doubt, go outside. I don’t care how cold it is, take a fucking run. Run everyday of your fuckin life until you lose that fat. That fat will come off like butter with changes in your diet and regular high intensity excercise. Trust me, I was in your situation. Get out there and save yourself before you die early. Don’t be a quitter and don’t be fucking lazy. Get up.

Muh genetics is a excuse no to exercise, even you can get fit, you may not get six pack super model appearance because that requires the right body type half the time but you can still lower your fat percentage and get a buff chest and arms

I agree, stop the cock pictures, it's not helping anything. I will help you with this though:

I used to be your size and found it very difficult to shift the weight. Eventually I worked my way up slowly, doing 30 mins in the gym three times a week and having food plans (no alcohol, that's what kills you) and I dropped 75lbs in 6 months. It's been fluctuating since, but I feel like an entirely new person since then and have had a string of girlfriends where I was a virgin when fat.

It hurts to say, but you are the only person who can help yourself. Change today for a better life tomorrow.

Attached a picture but blurred it.

Would ride. Just don't lose weight. I love a slob.

timestamp.
>can't lose weight cause of genetics.
bait.

mfw that jaw line comes out

hnnng

id suck it

>
you a girl??

no

What kind of a retarded fucking question is that?

If you lived in Tennessee id suck you

>cant loser weight cause of genetics

What do you eat each day?

Bet you'll lose if you eat nothing but veggies and water for a few months (with vitamins)

Congrats user. Happy for you.

i wanna sit on your fat hog dick.

this is not entirely true

if you eat less without exercise your body will lower it's BMR

sometimes up to 40% of it's normal efficacy

you need exercise

>Go to the Philippines
>Find a golddigger
>Remove wizard status

Cheers user

plenty of asians out there who will love you long time for a small amount of cash

>Cant lose weight because of genetics.
Doesnt work like that m8

'''cant loser weight cause of genetics'' yes you can you fucking lazy fat oaf. And second thats not even a very small penis so thats not even an excuse, so get of your fat ass and do something with your life faggot