If we can hump dead animals and antelopes

If we can hump dead animals and antelopes
then there's no reason that a man and another man can't elope. It's 2018., get over it!

stop using the year as a reason to come out. you will always be gross and worthless

>2018.
>OP literaly a fag

kekusmaximus.jpeg

humping animals is illegal

sage

Will the real OP please suck cock. I repeat. Will the real OP please suck cock.

Ah, but DEAD animals.

Not in California.

suck a dick slim anus

Why did you use a comma after a full stop? I swear humans need wiping out.

>2017
> using Eminem to promote tolerance towards homosexualy oriented people

i kinda agree tho, his last album is shit

ITT: Butthurt neckbeards sad they'll never find someone so gay people shouldn't have anyone either RRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

The government has enough control over our lives to tell us who we can and can't marry. That's fucking retarded.

Enjoy veiny steaming hot demon cocks in hell you loose holed buffoon.

is that your bf's shirt faggot?

>antelopes
>elope

Is this supposed to be some kind of rhyming chant at one of those pro-fag protests?

Well that's one way of looking at it. But in my world you can't fuck animals alive or dead and fags are sick. But op you already know this cause your a fag. Now run along and go suck dick.

Looks too normal to be associated with the mentally ill

Tell me OP. why didn't you kys like the others

We ain't nothing but mammals,
Well some of us cannibals, who cut other people open like cantaloupes.

Fucking this. How is dumping jizz down a assholes and sucking poles any less deranged and backwards now that its the """""current year""""" than it was centuries ago? Have the laws of nature suddenly changed? If anything it is more naturally obvious than ever that its a bad idea now that we understand how diseases work and faggots spread AIDS like wildfire.

He was shit from Encore onwards and that's if you were under the age of 13 at the time

Propaganda, sir. not a Faggot, myself- at least not in practice been too busy chasing females to give it a try- but the age of biological understanding we've come to has actually given more means and foresight to safely be gay. Its a commonly known fact that AIDS was engineered to take out minorities, but due to the repression and thus underground nature of homo-culture, once one gay man had it, it was bound to spread to his multiple partners who had multiple partners. and that sexual depravity, the depravity that causes people to become obsessed with having as much sex with as many people as they can stems from that repressed, underground nature imposed upon homosexuality.

>beastieboyslol.jpg

you mother fucker