Does money buy happiness?

Does money buy happiness?

Only to a certain point.

You need a certain amount of money to be able to pay the bills, otherwise your life is much more stressful so therefore less happy.

Sure does!

YESSSSSS

Have u ever seen a sad person in a porsche, ferrari or lambo?

it buys experiences and opportunity
the answer is yes

The only people who say money doesn't buy happiness are the ones that have never had any.

No but it alleviates anxiety.

Let's put it this way right now you are broke as shit , are you happy?

Not literally.

If it buys me a new PC that can handle the new Shoreline map on EFT then fuck yes.

My family grew up pretty rich but that was cause my Dad was always working. Shit got me hella depressed. I'd see him a max of once a week. As for opportunity tho, it's great

no, but it does a great job of distracting you from a lack of happiness

Money = security.
So yes, since I got my inheritance my life has gotten a lot better or happier if you like.
From stress and anxiety to waking up full of energy and feeling good.

This.

just the opposite, ive only ever heard rich people say that because they have never been without money

As a broke millennial I can tell you that money doesn't buy happiness

Bullshit. Many people rise from nothing to having lots of dollar.

When you got a nice saving or investment portfolio, it's kind of like padding against bullshit.

When your boss is an asshole AND you have 6 months worth of paychecks in your savings (hopefully in crypto instead), it's a lot easier not to give a fuck.

Oh, I'm fired? A lot easier to find work in 6 months versus ASAP.

helps

You can buy therapy and have someone guide you along to happiness, so yes.
Wealth can bring many things

++

Also weed. Just saying.

let me put it this way cause my family was always poor
>multiple times throughout middle and highschool I was homeless and lived in a tent
>one time i saved up for an xbox it had to get pawned to pay for the electric bill
>we constantly had neither electric or water turned on
>despite wanting to go to college I couldn't as I had no way to pay for it
>struggle finding job because no transportation
>live in a tiny trailer at the moment with both parents and sleep on a bench that can't fit half my body

If I could at least pursue my dreams if I had money while without it I struggle to even survive. So yeah money buys happiness no doubt.

True weed can definitely bring happiness, even better enjoyed with the ones you love

Weed corrupts the mind and atrophies your brain cells so it's even worse than masturbation and it has a long lasting effect it's also causes sterilization so keep that in mind next time you get your Buzz up

do you know how to read?
when did i say many people dont?
you are telling me that my experience didnt happen?
fuck off

I have a weird question so suppose you smoked a lot of weed with someone let's suppose a female companion so if you want to rape her will she be aware of what's Happening? Just a weird question

The actual quote is 'Have you seen a sad person on a jet-skj?'

Yes it can, I can buy a good PC, or treat all my frie ds with alcohol, I bet people will just use me if I get rich though

Everything in moderation.

prove it oh wait you cant

how they hell doesn't it?

Yeah she'll be aware. It's not like you can't remember anything.
Don't be dumb just ask her if she'd like to bang.

As a rich millennial I can tell you it does buy happiness

Get fucked you melt.

Anons, can you help me out. I made a terrible mistake and studied to become a white knight social worker.

Now I realise my mistake, I want to make money. I'm thinking to start a coffee bike business, and sell it if too shit. But early early days right now. Still have shitty low paid, brutal social work job.

Any advice on getting richer faster from here?

go back to college and get a nonretarded degree

Invest all your money into a global market and then cash out when the time is right. Don't rush

Minor in business, or get some of those for dummies books

Yes actually.

Yeah I have. Before ramming a truck into them.

That's why you don't let people use you like a cuck. Be a man.

Only in a world where it does.

it brings a new set of circumstance, which includes problems and worries which are as defeating to happiness as being poor was. being happy has a lot more to do with living for a purpose and being mindful than it does with your net worth.

Source: sad richfag

I dunno. I gave alot of my money to my therapist. Im pretty content.

U sound like you wont be happy no matter what u do...
"If i do this, this and this, only then i will be happy"

> (OP)
>Have u ever seen a sad person in a porsche, ferrari or lambo?

Every time I look in the vanity mirror of my cayenne GTS. True story, bro.

It buys cocaine, that's way better

You don't need money, steal it from your neighbour, rape your cousins

how does that make you qualified to say that? how would you know

Unless you are some ultra Buddhist, or zen person, money is a source of happiness. In fact it's probably the primary source of happiness in today's structured society. You can't do anything without money, really. Homes people have moments of happiness because they get money. Sure the occasional free talk with friends and strangers might be fun, but it hardly ever brings about true happiness.

FUCKING CHECKED

quints demands an answer

>Does money buy happiness?
it buys security. comfort. peace of mind at times.
with all that, you can focus on finding happiness, instead of worrying about the next round of bills...

checked

No but it does furnish it.

Well I was homeless and had no money for years. My life was pretty miserable. Now I am relatively wealthy compared to most people in the US (and elsewhere I suppose). I am much happier now. I have every luxury I want and I don't have to deal with people except when I want to. I would say yes. Money does in fact, buy happiness. People who say otherwise are just trying to make themselves feel better about their lack of money.

What a fucking waste of quints

Yes

absolutely it does. the saying "money doesn't but happiness" was coined for people without money to make them feel better about being poor

>currently poor means always has been poor
also checked, you imaginative fag.

Yes

money is the most powerful tool in the world. It helps you achieve whatever the fuck you want. So yes, money buy happiness, not directly, but indirectly
Only people who don't know how to use it properly will say otherwise

No, but you can rent it though.

Yea buys drugs that make u happy. Bitches look for wads of cash in you pocket. And the more healthy food cost more.

They also say ignorance is bliss, but I'm perfectly ok with not being a fucking Downie.

Fact: money can buy happiness, if you are smart enough to know where to shop.

Holy check

the actual quote from who?

No. But it buys the freedom to not have to worry about bills. Different problems. But I'd rather have the problems with money than being broke. Don't have to worry about rent. Bought new cars in cash. Surprisingly it took becoming rich to begin the transition to not caring about "stuff" and live a minimalist life.

No, but it can buy you a yacht to chase it around the world.

Money is extremely important for being happy but only to a certain point. Money alone can't buy you Happy relationships which are extremely important too. If you are interested there are some studies about the connection between happiness and money online easy to find.

Money buys things and things are happiness. So, yes.

Happiness is not a fish that you can buy

Things do not equal happiness.

It certainly helps

Unsinetrical situations can be confusing:
Money don't buy you happines
Lack of money guaranties sorow

Things make me happy. Therefore money CAN buy happiness.

Nigga you pay me enough I'll give you the happiest relationship in your whole life.

I doubt it

2/9 for making me reply.

???? You lived in a tent that gets charged a bill for utilities???

???how did you never try for scholarships and shit?? There's even people that help you find the right ones.

???nothing within walking range?? Afraid of the bus? Can't steal or borrow a bicycle?

??tiny trailer? What happen to your tent my nigga?

Maybe you are an exception but it is not enough for the average person and definitely not for everyone.

Why dose he look like a broken man

No one is telling you to smoke a gram+ a day nig nog. Moderation in your life isn't going to hurt you. Same goes for booze but it seems people like you won't ever understand that.

he had fucked up life while growing up. his wife died in a car accident. His daughter was stillborn.

Make a bs ten minute video ad for YouTube explaining how you got super rich doing things a certain way( you might need to borrow a rich person's house) make sure they have a lambo and some book shelves.

I’d rather be rich than poor.

Well we won't ever really know. Unless you have at least 500grand available.

Money buys comfort. Comfort makes the pursuit of happiness easier. However the rich are less distracted by the rigors of daily life and are more likely to commit suicide.

Stop quoting EA.

Not all this happened at once
Tent was around middle school and freshman year
I couldn't apply for scholarships because there weren't a lot for me, not to be racist, but my school was 60 to 70% african american and since they are technically a minority all scholarship programs the school had to offer was towards them. My counselors were shit and I actually missed my sat and they never helped me retake the test nor did they care. My highschool was suppose to not let anyone graduate without taking it but they didn't seem to care.

While I'm not afraid to take the bus and have it's not always running, often times the jobs that call me are night time jobs since no one wants to work graveyard shift and buses don't run that late. I do have an interview set up in 4 days so hopefully that one works out. Bike front I refuse to steal and I know no one to borrow from.

Tiny trailer is cause I actually downsized again. I moved from kentucky to california to take care of my grandfather. Was good for about 2 years then he died, we couldn't afford the rent to his place and now I'm in the trailer. So I still plan to to go to school if I can ever manage it, it will take me having at least 2 jobs to afford. If I had money I wouldn't be dealing with any of this though.

Yikes dude. Tough life; ever think about selling weed on the side? Btw what are you wanting to study in school anyway?

Oh, the bliss of stupidity!

no but money buys drugs and drugs bring happiness.

Things like what? Dildos, anal lubricant, women's clothes?

Damn the struggle is real
For real tho, not that I was ever that poor, but it took a bit over a year working 2 jobs to get back on track. Exhausting yes, but life's been that much easier since.
Good luck on the interview user

You too?

You can get get happy without money but you can buy things that make you happy with money