Joker's back again to do a Questions and Answer section

Joker's back again to do a Questions and Answer section.

If you weren't here for the last 2-3 threads I'm an actor who's to be playing joker in an upcoming webseries thing.

First thread was me just asking advice, and I got a lot of it, and good advice too. I took it from the face paint fake smile joker, to a comic accurate if not a little methed out looking realistic thing.

Second thread was more of the same, this time for personality.

I tried to make a third thread, but it was the dead of night and only 1 other person saw it.

SO I'm back, basically this time it's your turn to ask questions.

>Pic not me, though related.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0L0fjjTd0aa
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sexy

What incarnation of the joker are you going for?

Who would win, Joker or Georgio?

What kind of questions do you expect? Not being mean, but you're not exactly Mark Hamill. Without having seen your performance, why would anyone care to ask you anything?

A much more comic accurate, though inspired by a hybrid of the Dark Knight Returns joker design(Appearance), mixed with a good dose of the old golden age joker that was cutting people's faces off and such. Less Gag weapons, more crime lord kinda guy.

HARD TO SAY

Just general things, like "What's the project" "What kinda questions do you expect" or "Inspirations?" maybe some things I can't think of.

last 2 threads got flooded with questions so I dedicated this to those.

>the old golden age joker that was cutting people's faces off

Did this really happen? In the late 30s/40s? Sounds like Snyder's edgy Joker of like 3 years ago.

Yea... It happened, in a comic from 08 he also skinned a man alive, and in the latest cannon had his own face cut off and he wore it as a mask.

No, i know, but I mean, did the Golden Age Joker really do that?

I'm 99 percent certain. Golden age joker wasn't very funny and was purely just a psycho.

I'm looking for a scan of that page.

what is this? a fan film or what?

Kinda.

It's a Fan series(30 episodes), with permission from warner and DC. But yes It began as a fan film, then progressed.

Well in any case, fwiw I think Morrison's Joker is GOAT. His prose issue especially, as well as the Frazer Iriving issues and Oberon Sexton. Not sure if you've read em, but highly rec.

>fanfilm

Quite a few people honestly.

Latest DBZ fan film has 24 million views, a lot of fan films get huge fan bases. There are a few batman ones, but none that good. Though vews are always solid on them.

Are you D A M A G E D?

Having a good Joker laugh is important.
Can you post a vocaroo of your Joker laugh?

xD

Are you the JOKER BABY?

Would but Vocaroo always fucks my audio up.

Lemme see if I can find another way to send it.

Yea, I'm not getting any luck with Vocaroo.

If you can hear beyond the HORRID sound quality it's there.

vocaroo.com/i/s0L0fjjTd0aa
That moment when you go full autist and forget the link.

>this time it's your turn to ask questions
are you that prick who charges for photos at cons? You really look like the dude in his college years but everybody hates you

xD What?

No he didn't

The golden age refers to the period of comics from 1938 to 1955, not a comic from 08. And golden age Joker certainly never did anything like cut people's faces off lol

Honestly you aren't going to be able to learn much about the character here, you should visit Sup Forums and ask them for advice

Is this seriously how fucking cringe this board has become? A guy who's literally just dressing up as a character for a shitty fan film on YouTube, and you Sup Forumsmblr cucks are encouraging this?

Lmao.

Answer the fucking question

I mean, you're right but at the same time it reflects on you poorly that you still come here if you feel that way

Why you being the Joker dude?

Just watch the most iconic comedians of the time period iteration of the joker you're portraying. I really enjoy the lounge-lizard version of the Joker from the Dark Knight Returns, so it's cool that that's one of your inspirations. Look up political satire from the 80's and riff on that type of comedy maybe

I did not say the golden age was in 08. I said that in 08 he also did something similar.
I've found the thing I was referring to(Wasn't exactly cutting off a face, but mutilating it), but lost it again, I'll find it though.

Damaged, not exactly... No damaged tattoo. Though the character is crazy, so I guess kinda damaged.

Because I was the one the director liked. I'm also a HUGE fan of the character, and luckilly was born with a prominent sharp chin and nose, and "A resting rape face" Which isn't great most of the time, but it works now!

This post was ment for you

I thought i there would be more of a big response here. Reddit told me that Sup Forums would be really interested in my line of work and that they would be more helpful

I assure you that's not me. I'm much more sophisticated in my responses. Nice bait though, you almost had me.

Yea, not me.
Also not me.

Good luck with the film mate

Do I really need to start just posting images so you fudge knockers don't imitate me?

Keep trying.

Thank you, I really appreciate that from the bottom of my heart.

It looks like there's a few copycats in this thread. I'll send you guys a link when it's up since you've been so supportive.

This is me. I'll be responding with images of Christian Bale so you know it's me.

Not me.
I'm gonna start putting different pics from early makeup tests.

Will there be any shARKS?

NOT THIS SHIT AGAIN.

Wow you're disgusting looking. Nice Halloween costume.

Anyway, this is me. I really liked the makeup but I'm going to change the costume during the show. Give my own spin on it.

>Not reading filename

Read filename here too.

But will say it's pretty good for a comic joker.

why aren't you asking on co you fucking twat?

jesus mother of cringe

Cuz it's film related not comics.

Before anyone says anything
>Parody.

I'mma have to 1 up you on that face tho.

>Also, So early it should have been swallowed.

>Cuz it's film related not comics
I hate you and everyone working with you
I hope you all die a slow and painful death of leukaemia because there are no fucking donors

Adapt Azzarello's Joker or you're a pussy.

KINDA the plan. Though less rape, more brutal shit. Key word... Less. Though in serious, I've looked into that quite a bit and like the joker in it in a few ways, though wish he had a lighter tone. Though I do plan to do a few things in it. And I'm a huge fan of it.

As for you little man, I know very well the joker and batman are based on comics, but this is a film adaption we're talking.
Should the Dark Knight only have been discussed in comics? Should the Sup Forums side be excluded from anything based on a source material from comics or literature?

Cringy.

Don't you mean... WINGY??