How could the televised debates have been more interesting and less dull?

How could the televised debates have been more interesting and less dull?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oMTZQtoEzbs
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/789226617495248896
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

there should have been breaks every 15 minutes for gladiator style fights with each representative from both parties duelling to the death.

Have a Takeshi's Castle-style contest between the two. There's a debate stage at the end of each challenge, whoever gets there first gets more time to speak.

Trump should have gone completely off the rails. There is no reason to respect the process in this election.

Off the rails how? cranked up on methamphetamine and willing, nay EAGER, to get physical with his opponent?

Being able to hear answers without a snorting mongoloid croaking 'wrong' every second

Should have been a locker room talk segment where they bragged about grabbing more puss then the other

Why would you want to hear what Hillary has to say? She has been caught lying so many times her words are worthless.

youtube.com/watch?v=oMTZQtoEzbs

WRONG

YOU'RE THE SNORTING MONGOLOID

Grow up

Lel triggered

You could have had moderators who weren't Hillary's lackeys.

Does being oblivious to Hillary's lies require you to be a certain age?

Holy fuck this last debate was sad. It's like he's already given up.

I think he's just not adaptable. He still falls for Hillary's bait, you could see he was making an effort to be composed but when she said he choked at the meeting with the Mexican president he became visibly angry and went back to his rambling, interrupting approach.

Have Norm be a moderator.

Ask them questions where the answer's are actual facts so the audience can see whether they know their shit or are just retard babbies who want to be in a big boy job

Like a quiz show but about history, politics, economics.

If the president doesnt understand these 3 things in depth they are out of their depth

Got em!

Okay smartypants. What were the ramifications of America's "Dollar Diplomacy" of the early 20th century?

I thought they were pretty entertaining as is.

Go home, Trump

That user isn't running for president though senpai.

noun
the use of a country's financial power to extend its international influence.

Thanks for non-answer wikipedia jones. You just outed yourself as an ignoramus.

Why are these corrupt elitists so afraid of Trump?

Someone could have assassinated Clinton, I'd still be cumming and partying from that.

I couldn't stop laughing when Trump just went full "NO U!" This is a grown man running for president, and arguably the better candidate of the two, Jesus Christ.

Use a time machine to bring in Young Hillary.

I think I'm in love

The next four years are going to be an irreparable disaster.

THAT'S RIGHT KENNY

An assassination at this point would seal the deal for Tim Kaine to take the office. Trump would fuck it up somehow by saying something retarded about it.

Trump would be our next president if he didn't take bait so easily and could learn when to keep his mouth shut.

8/10 Would invesigate segregated schools with

>Tim Kaine
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/789226617495248896

The whole rotten edifice is going to be torn asunder.

Is Trump is the greatest thing to happen to the 21st Century?

Also will owen wilson play him in the inevitable biopic?

>Getting buttmad at a literal roast

How/why

Everyone has flaws man. One of Trump's is just that he can't help but react to certain things. I mean whatever, at least he isn't a pathological liar like Hill.

>tfw he wins and we get last night every week with his press conferences