Cheating stories: post girls and write out the story of how they cheated

Cheating stories: post girls and write out the story of how they cheated

She has a bf at home and she went away to school. Was driving home on Saturday/weekends to see him. She was banging and blowing everything that walked at that school until she broke up with her bf. Lasted a few months

Bump

> Be at nude hot spring
> Me be off grabbing something from our camp site
> She be waiting, naked, near the pools for me to return
> fit lurker comes up and chats her up
> She is flattered, nervous, and loves the looks he's giving her, she likes what she sees
> Notice her almost posing all day as she's laying out, don't think anything of it, figure she's just enjoying looks
> Later that day, she says she wants some alone time on a hike, say ok
> 1.5 hours later, see her come back, red around the waist
> Also see fit lurker come back shortly after
> 2&2, mfw wtf
> Don't bring it up, but know what went down
> She comes clean on the drive home later that weekend
> She's fucked him in the woods and in his tent later I'm the weekend
> No longer together

More pics? Like her feet

Nice! What a slut

Hot af. Wanna finish on her toes user

yes

She had a bf, schedules got thrown off. She was a nymoho. Ass, facials, anything. Could deep throat u completely. She started banging the bartender where she worked before breaking up with her bf for a couple weeks.

Love nymphos, all the rage when they cheat at the slightest hiccup

Wife cheated on me with a 17year old student.

where is the news article

coworkers ex-wife. He caught her with three black dudes at motel. After divorces she fucked a few of us too

Way to kick a man when he's down

just friends

On the left. Had a guy she was dating, she went up to school to visit after graduating and blew a guy after he fingered her. Came in her mouth and she swallowed

granted he was a dick at work, so when his ex showed up at happy hours was hard not to say no to a slut

Fair enough

My buddy had a couple of black friends that he made the mistake of introducing to his ex. Needless to say, He no longer has those black friends, or the girl.

More stories!

yup, know the feeling

Bump

Bump

Got black out drunk and went to her friend's house with a group.

Ended up hanging out on the couch with a dude until he made a move.

They kissed, she blacked out, she woke up with him on top fucking her, then told him to stop and moved/went to sleep.

Dont have a pic, but an ex of mine was paranoid that i would cheat on her with a man, but then at the same time admitted that she fantasized about a dyke she worked with. I dont 100% know if she acted on it, but it wouldnt surprise me.

Im fairly sure her (male) boss was fucking her too.