20 minutes into pedobot and chill and he gives you this look

> 20 minutes into pedobot and chill and he gives you this look

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S54LHlmAvgc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So we're finally going to see Armistits?

jesus christ how horrifyin

> there are guests who will get MORE erect seeing this

> we're out of chili and sea bass!.jpg

Where is that from? Ep 4 leaked?

screengrabs from youtube.com/watch?v=S54LHlmAvgc

Wtf that is cool as fuck

so there's gen 1 (clear plastic bodies with rubber overlays), gen 2 (transformers like this kid) and gen 3 (synths)

CHILEAN SEA BASS YOU MONGOLOID!
- Love /ck/

THAT'S NOT WHAT RAOUL SAID!

Why the FUCK would the eyes be affixed to the faceflap and not inset the skull

I want an episode where Ronnie Filyaw is a guest lecturing Dolores on anime

"The least we can do is make them forget."

because it's even more unsettling this way

How is it going to avoid getting it's hair stuck in the gap in it's face flaps when they close?

>that filename

Why does he not have fake gums?

Asking the real questions

wtf I love westworld now

I will never get tired of the SF convention that you could somehow join sections of artificial skin with no visible seams, esp. parts that move.

> It's television, stop being an autist
I know.

"Just going to borrow this for a few minutes, guys"

Dolores Abernathy = Satyr bred onahole

How do you think she got to the point of having her head and neck ripped off her torso?

Apparently she's bathing in a river in the next episode.

soon i hope.

Gen 1's were the robotic ones. Gen 2's were the synths.

I'm guessing the kid is an host that wasn't updated.

Snaketits

It looks like they're just taking the fake skin off of her. Maybe it's a maintenance thing, or maybe they want to find out why she's being so weird.

that's from the past, read and watch the intro sometime

>don't let her looks fool you, she's actually the oldest host in the park

why won't HBO let me subscribe from germany ffs, do they hate free money?

read your own quote
>>don't let her looks fool you
because she is just as advanced as the newer ones

Oh God no, it's like that scene from Black Swan that made me want to kill myself

>why won't HBO let me subscribe from germany ffs
Stupid possibility, but they might not have negotiated the rights in Germany yet for the contemporary music in the soundtrack (it's an arrangement, but the rights still apply).

>How is it going to avoid getting it's hair stuck in the gap in it's face flaps when they close?

The first IMHO dumb directorial decision for Westworld: in their efforts to make robo-boy creepy, the show producers have made him functionally useless.

Along with any other robot built like this—with faces this fragmented, the damage they take in average Westworld storylines would produce huge, ugly splits/gaps in their heads after even the most minor fights. Realism totally lost.

Is this some early model? Aren't current hosts basically a humans but made from plastic?

I'm sure there is some legal bullshit. It's probably the same reason Amazon Prime isn't available everywhere in the EU.

>Armistice will NEVER bully you

when she shoots that guy like 10 times with a shotgun

it made me sad

the fuck is that from?
next westworld episode, or some other movie?

>Along with any other robot built like this—with faces this fragmented, the damage they take in average Westworld storylines would produce huge, ugly splits/gaps in their heads after even the most minor fights

So far we haven't seen any other robot built like that.

Gen 1 (seen in Ford's flashback): late 20th century animatronics engineering with 21st century bipedal locomotion, visually convincing on first glance but physically uncanny on closer inspection ("Even a handshake would give them away").

Gen 2 (Li'l Bobby in preview): mid-21st century materials engineering. Plastic cages replaced with black endoskeletons to improve motion realism, full-glove skins replaced with part level visually convincing skin that can separate and rejoin seamlessly, still some [whirr]; probably obsoleted for limitations on believability.

Gen present: late 21st century/early 22nd century materials engineering. All electromechanical movement simulations replaced with functional reproduction of animal anatomical structure even including a circulatory system. No form cages, motors, or servos; any wiring/circuitry either hidden where even high damage won't reveal it and/or disguised as recognizable anatomical components. Internal organs cosmetically identical props which either serve different purposes or none whatsoever; damage to many of them has no literal bearing on the host's functionality. Can eat and drink and presumably simulate digestion/eliminate, but unknown whether this process provides any useful energy source or not.

Unanswered is how many Gen 1 and Gen 2 hosts are still in use at the park; it's possible that Li'l Bobby is the only Gen 2 who wasn't decommissioned/upgraded.

read thread pls

HEAVEN'S
DOOR

I'm guessing Li'l Bobby is probably akin to Old Bill, something that Ford keeps around as "a good listener", he might even have been reactivated on the surface purely for Ford to take his walk and get the final inspiration for his new story line from talking to him.

I'll have to rewatch the episode but I thought Ford was concerned he wasn't where he was supposed to be, going so far as to order him to go back and never return to that spot.

You're right, he did tell him not to return. But I figured that was because Ford was going to have the technicians build "the town with the white church" there, as part of his new narrative and didn't want little Bobby wandering into it.

>20th century animatronics
>mid-21st century materials engineering
>late 21st century/early 22nd century

How fucking old is Ford?

>Implying Ford isn't a host

Maybe he's a robit

You're reading "20th century" too literally. As in, the earliest days of the park were using animatronic engineering more or less where we are now which barely qualifies as 21st century. It's an intentional method to bridge between what's currently possible (bar the AI) and the playing God mechanics of WW's "present" setting.

I want to believe Ford's actually Arnold who was Ford's creation, except it kind of ruins the show's premise to already have a fully self-aware android when the story's about the dawning of artificial consciousness.

I'd rather believe Ford and the staff are what they appear to be to avoid upstaging the narrative.

This still leaves room for Ford having murdered Arnold, or Arnold murdering Ford and taking his place (although that raises a number of questions regarding the other WW staffers going along with it).

I'm backing the Bernard is a host based on Arnold theory myself

ArnolD
BernarD
ClifforD?

I will marry this robot

Probably the same reason you can't subscribe to HBO Now or get HBO Go in Canada: whoever owns the rights in your country for HBO's shows is a fucking asshole and HBO can't do shit about it even if they want more money.

No it's Chilean Seep Ass

Get it right

Giving him a fake wife and fake dead son to talk to said fake wife about is a bit too much effort for me to buy into the 'Bernard is a host' theory.

The fake son is just part of his backstory, the conversations with his fake wife are just updates to his current build. Oceania has always been at war with East Asia

is that Sia's new video?

ayyyyy

>they remade westwold
Good job HBO. Real original

Oldest host, but you wouldn't notice it since she has been upgraded all the way.
Her AI box is probably the only thing that still remains from the old days.

Sucks to EU fags. We have HBO Nordic here in Norway.

Where do I get one of those recoiless rifles?