Sup Sup Forumstards

Sup Sup Forumstards.

My IQ is 166. For those of you unfamiliar with IQ, this means I have "genius-level" intelligence.

I also have synaesthesia, and absolute pitch. Things as diverse as math, music, and art come naturally to me and I get straight A's without studying much at all. I also am able to understand music at a deeper level than most people.

While most people my age spend their free time listening to mainstream music, I spend my free time listening to works such as Jerry Garcia Band's Cats Under the Stars, Frank Turner's Sleep Is for the Week and Love Ire & Song.

All this and I'm an 18 year old still in high school.

Ask me anything.

Do you watch Rick and Morty?

Wanna fuck?

autist

whats the kinkiest thing you have done / your weirdest sexual fantasy?

To be fair, you have to ask this question.

Is this a picture of you?

Why is Q used to designate transistors in electronic schematics?

Good for you im at 149, but i usually dont tell anyone and when i do i round up to 150. Have also been told by 'professionals' that im at 164 but i am smart enough not to believe them

>IQ of 166
>No timestamp
>Is on Sup Forums
Lol go home niggerfaggot

My condolences

I hope you'll still find some fun in life.
Nice copypasta btw

Alao same user here, be careful with the drugs that make you think less and sometimes more. Use them to your needs but be careful with them, coming from an user with a little experience and i have seen some things in my life

cool copy pasta faggotron

YES YES YES!
why do you, like all retarded faggots in every American Movie or something, hold your Glas of Wine like an absolutely retardet, barbaric Faggot?

Still in high school at 18? Not that smart then

For those who said rick and morty, you are peasants. The TRUE intelligent show is Big Mouth.

old copypasta

Where are you from ?

why does the same girl get posted twice and nobody notices, WHAT THE FUCK

Chkd

PLEASE don't ruin Big Mouth

lol "absolute pitch". Musicians call it perfect pitch.
>didn'tfallforcopypasta

isn't normal to be in high school at 18? At what age is the last year of high school in your country?
How many years does your high school normally takes?

That's why I posted

Oh, this thread again.

came here to ask the same

In this moment, are you euphoric?

it sounds like a fun life to me

Do you want a cookie or something? Literally no one here gives a fuck about your IQ or your music taste.

I don't believe that someone posting on /b boasting about how special she is isn't anything but lonely.

Still, you can enjoy life, but I think everything's bettter in good company.

if you are OP: To double post like that it must be a special occasion. How are you feeling?

If not: Intelligence is directly related to how shitty your life is

I do give a very small fuck about my fellow user

Ancient pasta, belongs in a museum

on which scale is it possilbe to score 166, what type of test was it ? The two major ones cap out at 140 and 160.

Yeah the dummer the human race is the more kids they pop out, smart people only realize the direction the world is going. Better not to know

so do you!

Coming from someone posting on b

I s𝓪t down to think things over 𝓪 bit. While I w𝓪s sitting there, 𝓪 little kid 𝓪bout eleven or twelve ye𝓪rs-old c𝓪me bumming 𝓪round. He w𝓪s looking for something. He found it too. I took him out to 𝓪 gr𝓪vel pit 𝓪bout one qu𝓪rter miles 𝓪w𝓪y. I left him there, but first committed sodomy on him 𝓪nd then killed him. His br𝓪ins were coming out of his e𝓪rs when I left him, 𝓪nd he will never be 𝓪ny de𝓪der.

I s𝓪t down to think things over 𝓪 bit. While I w𝓪s sitting there, 𝓪 little kid 𝓪bout eleven or twelve ye𝓪rs-old c𝓪me bumming 𝓪round. He w𝓪s looking for something. He found it too. I took him out to 𝓪 gr𝓪vel pit 𝓪bout one qu𝓪rter miles 𝓪w𝓪y. I left him there, but first committed sodomy on him 𝓪nd then killed him. His br𝓪ins were coming out of his e𝓪rs when I left him, 𝓪nd he will never be 𝓪ny de𝓪der.

>166 IQ

posting on Sup Forums
pic related

[spoiler]"yes"[/spoiler]

Even when she w𝓪s de𝓪d, she w𝓪s still bitching 𝓪t me. I couldn’t get her to shut up!

Am I boasting about how special I am?
Okay, maybe indirectly. That just means that I know my shit

Keep browsing /b youll drop that iq and start enjoying life more

Why aren't you smart enough to know IQ tests don't measure intelligence?

Your IQ is 85, your WannabeQ is 250.

synaesthesia => Congratulations, you'll only be happy as an artist. Please learn the words of your future: "Would you like fries with that ?".

Absolute pitch => Neat. And absolutely useless unless you're a musician.

Things as diverse as math, music, and art come naturally to me => Neat.
... and I get straight A's without studying much at all. => Congratulations, you have a gift and you're pissing it away.
I also am able to understand music at a deeper level than most people. => You're retarded. Music is to be enjoyed, not to be understood, so you've just lost the whole point of it. (Some genius)
While most people my age spend their free time listening to mainstream music, I spend my free time listening to works such as Jerry Garcia Band's Cats Under the Stars, Frank Turner's Sleep Is for the Week and Love Ire & Song. => All together now: "Would you like fries with that ?".
All this and I'm an 18 year old still in high school. => Being such a "genius", you should already be aware that:
1) With an IQ of 166, by now you should be in a top university, not highschool.
2) IQ is relative to age band. Since you're not exerting your skill, you're actualy loosing it.

PS: How's the "Would you like fries with that ?" working for you ?