Who sucks their own dick?

Who sucks their own dick?

I do. Getting older so its a bit harder on the back

Used to when I could at like 12-13, then I hit a growth spurt, & got tall. Couldn't do it anymore and just haven't tried since.
It's kind of meh tbh anyway, I'd rather fap. It feels like you're just sucking dick in an uncomfortable position.

I used to be able to get the whole head into my mouth as a teenager. Now as I'm getting older and I'm 28 right now I'm still able to sometimes get it in but most of the time I'm just able to lick it. I've got an 8-inch

Would if I could

Same here, 8 inch dick but can only lick it

Feelsgoodman

used to get as far down as op's pic. anyone ever met a girl that was into this?

I made a Craigslist posting and sexual encounters about this and got quite a few replies back. Ended up meeting a couple women who helped me out with myself sucking with them helping

damn, story?

I can go balls deep without much problem always been able to.
Better than masturbation, not the same as getting a blowjob.
It's different.

Can do it. Fun times. Saves me from feeling lonely.

After stretching I've even managed to suck my balls.
>mfw first time I realized I could deepthroat my self when I was 13-14

Make a video or picture, please

better question: how do you suck your own dick?

im not very flexible

Being naturally flexible is part of it but you can also train it. Yoga helped me a lot. From licking the tip to balls deep in like 7-8 months.

I tried yoga, but just couldn't get my back to flex enough. Maybe I was being impatient but would love to be able to do this.

Lots of stretching

Any particular types of stretches. That's quite vague

me, but it's not that great - feeling both something touching my dick and me touching a dick... can't really get into it

Just practice and dedication. Your muscles and flexibility get better over the years of trying.

tf is he wearing two right shoes?

- train later in the day
- warm room helps
- a lot of walking during the day before training helps too