We should nuke you all tbqh, this world has no hope left

We should nuke you all tbqh, this world has no hope left

Other urls found in this thread:

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/ex-bbc-presenter-explains-helped-10536742
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Am I going to jail if I look for pokemons at church?

Yes because huff poo has declared it it must be true

Yes

Enjoy your children getting raped legally in a decade or so, you should be more tolerant, you know?

how is being attracted to non fertile kids normal in any sense of the word? homosexuality among with these other sexual deviants are mentally ill, simple as that. its not their fault but calling them normal isnt going to benefit anyone

Its not rape if I sign the permission slip

Russians sell girls as young as 12 as sex slaves the fuck are you on about, but i agree they should be nuked

But she's right

Not all pedophiles are automatically child molesters

We all knew (((they))) were pushing for this. Now watch the LBGT crowd come out of the woodwork to defend this.

fuck off pedo

Can I move back to Russia please!! I can't stand the degeneracy shoved down my throat anymore.

Russia recently changed the immigration law allowing people who have family that was once citizens of the Russian empire or the CCCP. My Father's family came from Saratov...is it easy for me to get citizenship now?

t. "greek"

cringe

>tfw jokes becoming real

well, there are heterosexual virgins...

so, the 0,01 of the pedoes that do not act on their sexual urges do not harm anyone

yep-the-fucking-do

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/ex-bbc-presenter-explains-helped-10536742

>Ex-BBC presenter says she helped boy, 14, "finish what he was doing"

it begins

Say what you will. I like it.

>99.99 of pedoes are child molesters, according to random Bulgarian poster on an online Siberian Stalin photocopying forum
Always nice seeing people who pull numbers out of their asses.

NOT ALL MUDSLIMES ARE TERRORISTS LELE XDD

>the slippery slope is a logical fallacy goy! Now your son and I are going to go into the bathroom. But don't worry! Anything that happens will be natural and his choice. Kids are very mature by 9!

Correct.

It's not rape sweetie, it's love :)))

Fucking animals. They allow faggots roam free thats already dangerous enough but fucking pedos??? They should all be shot

She's right though.

ah yes
loving the BBC reporting of this event as it unfolds
very impressive how they manage to report on all child abuse that occurs, really magical of them to go to such lengths at my expense to let us know just how depraved some of their former employees are
Good thing they checked their current employees by asking them if they like to bum boys and then didn't do anything else

Actually, according to research, only some 20 something percent of pedophiles are child molesters, and that if you're strict about pedophilia is and isn't.

That's true though, many of them might support the actions of the terrorists but not all of them would commit those actions themselves.

ahmed, where di you steal the pc?

Reminder that girls being married off in their young teens to men as old as 30 before they're all used up and ruined by over a decade of degeneracy is the only way to maintain a stable relationship and society.

There is nothing else old, haggard and used up feminist women who want to maintain their power over men fear more than this... except maybe sexbots.

Nuke it all.
Samson option is the only hope. It's better to off ourselves than follow this path.