I'm contemplating cheating on my girlfriend with some chick that wants my D badly

I'm contemplating cheating on my girlfriend with some chick that wants my D badly.
My gf treats me like shit since a few months.
I kinda feel nervous/little bad though, should I do it?

Yes, do it. Life is too short to miss out on good pussy.

But why are you still with your gf? Break that shit off if you aren;t happy. Do it before she squeezes out your kid or you find yourself buying her a diamond ring to shut her up.

If you planning on leaving your current girlfriend, don't make it
look like it's your fault by cheating on her.

Yeah, just break up with her and move on. If it's not a good relationship and you want something else just go for it.

1. Break up with current bitch.
2. Properly date new lady.
3. Bed after 3 dates.

I'm 58 years old. It works.

Great job abandoning your own thread OP

this
im 22 tho, but thats what i do

Do it and don’t look back. She’d do the same to you in a heartbeat.

yeah, no need to take a hit to your social standing for cheating when you can just break up guilt free

21 here
Yup, this is the correct course of action

Is her duck bigger or blacker than the current gf's?

grand'user, how come you're still here ?

I was in a similar situation a few years ago. I did not cheat Even though i really wanted to.
I lost my „side girl“ with whom i wrote many awesome sex Stories with and later found out my gf cheated on me in the time i had the chance but did not take it.

Feels bad man.

Tl;dr; you always regret more what you did not do than what you did wrong.

why? they're not married

thanks grandanon

because i still feel theres a connection but maybe thats just denial i dont know
hmmm good points
Thanks man
thats what im thinking...
no
tinier and same kinda pink

THIS TBH
H
I
S

T
B
H

>My gf treats me like shit since a few months.
lol, she is already cheatiing on you faggot. Go for it. Never respect women, you will be seen as a "player" and more bitches will want your dick.

That's what im thinking too, I think she'd do the same to me in a heartbeat and she kinda deservers it
on the other hand im not an asshole kind of person and cheating is pretty assholish

on the other hand my caveman wants to fuck the shit out of that other sidechick.

breakup and shag

If your coming to Sup Forums for advice, you've made your decision and just want validation

Pics of both plsmate
you can blur out their faces if you want

I just wanna see these two hamplanets

but i think i still love my gf a bit, i just really want to bang that other chick and fuck her hard
no, i couldve gone to her 2 hours ago and shes kind of waiting, im ghosting her since i dont know what to do
Unless youre saying i already decided subconsiously, but obv i wouldnt be aware of it then.

Breakup sex, then shag

if she really does not care about you then yadaf. consider leaving her
but dont get it going with this chick that wants your D
doubt that would develop well and you jsut might end up being in the same situation again.

consider staying single like me. its not that bad, rly

If your gf treats you like shit, dump her and then fuck other girl
If, as I suspect, you're just using that as an excuse to cheat, fuck you.
Simple.

To be honest dude. Just break up with her and get with the other chick.
If your "ex" calls you out on it tell her she was treating you like shit.
Same thing happened to me once, ex wanted me back after a month or so, it all kinda worked out seeing as the side chick went with someone else.

Seriously though dude, if you can get by without ruining your social standing by cheating do it.
You'll thank yourself in the long run.

Gramps is right as fuck. Listen to the village elder for he is a wise old faggot.

Don't be a dumbass. Break up then fuck the new chick.

There's never a real reason to cheat. It's always gonna cause more harm than good. It's a lie, a broken promise, a heart break. All for something you could do with your hand or a sex toy.

If your gf is treating you like shit, then talk to her about it. If she's not putting out enough to match your libido, talk to her about it. If need be, go to a couple's therapist. If she won't take steps to fix/improve what you have when you tell her you're hurting, then she's not willing to grow with you or put in the effort for your relationship, and that means it's already dead, just hasn't exploded yet.

I know no one seems to be loyal in this age, but people will appreciate it more than you know. Break it off before you fuck someone else if you agreed to be in a monogamous relationship. Next time don't agree to a monogamous relationship if that's not what you want. Stay casual, or have an open relationship, or get with someone else who's into swinging. But honesty keeps everyone happy.

if shes been shitty to you for months shes cheating herself, go for it man

decisions decisions
thanks for the considerate thoughts
im really having a hard time suppressing my inner cavemen that would go fuck that girl in a heartbeat

but i think i still love my gf but i dont know if shed do the same (i think she would but who knows)

this sounds wise thanks for the input
thats what my inner caveman is thinking

Gut feeling. Trust it.

quad dubs confirm

Right, If you're not sure if she still cares.
How about asking her why she's been acting differently lately? At least that way if you can't get a straight answer you won't feel as bad.
And if you do get a straight answer it'll be one solved mystery.
I mean, what's the worst that could happen? She breaks up with you, you know for sure and go with the other woman.

Tbf dude you can't really lose here.

this
if you love your gf at all anymore, OP, like you keep saying, then just follow the correct course for her sake, not to mention your own peace of mind. you can make it quick if you're worried about side chick ducking out soon.

lol didnt notice
i just called her
she didnt answer and she's avoiding me generally (especially mostly the last 1-2 weeks)
maybe its already over i just dont know it?
absolutely true, i can resonate with this

but good pussy is waiting! this is torture

Man. That's rough.
In my experience women only ignore you like that if they're mad or avoiding you for a reason.
I can't really say for sure if she's cheating or not but blanking you is not a good sign.

I don't suppose you remember if you've do everything anything that set her off recently?
Either way dude, we can't make decisions for you. Sometimes have to go with your gut.
Hope this work out for you though man.

never be with someone who doesn't make you want to be successful

told my gf that either she starts being productive for me or i find myself a woman who does that for me.

>big balls, user, are the key to a happy life

thanks for the considerate thoughts and opinion
nah thats normal for her because she hates smartphones and maybe looks at it like 5 times a day
and we've been together on christmas

but anyway about remembering if i offset her:
i those past weeks, if not months she blows up about anything I(!) do. she wouldnt blow up about it if another person did it

and even more recently (past 2 weeks) we only had sex once but afterwards i felt like she did it as a duty, which feels shitty for me.
but the strangest thing was: she told me several times, when we lied in bed, that she didnt want me to touch her, i asked her repeatedly what was wrong and she just said she doesnt really know.

i guess shes not attracted to me anymore and i dont know if she cheated on me, but shes not that type of girls, at least not that i know of (weve been together 3 years)

she's not worth it.
doesn't want you to touch her probs cause she got raped or something rediculous.

Go find yourself a nice white asian. or even a nice looking regular asian. best gf material

THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS

wise user is wise

just leave her there is no connection its over

Only girl I've ever been with who acted like this was raped repeatedly by an ex, so she was rightfully skittish around me, even tho it had been years. Not really normal, user. Not saying she was raped, but you really might want to get a third party in on this. I always make friends with my gf's friends so I can use them for recon with her. If that doesn't work, try counseling.

Or just tell her you're sorry, but you've had enough. It's gotten so bad you were even considering cheating and asked an anonymous website for their opinions on the matter. Then you realized the second you asked that, you already knew the answer you wanted to hear, and the relationship was already over. So while you haven't cheated on her, you still think it right to break things off. Etc etc.

Man don't be a dog, if you're not happy with your chick then talk to her and make some changes or better yet leave her ass

update:
i just called my gf

and she can be the sweetest girl at times (like now) even though she was taking a dump (during our phone call) lol
we are comfortable like that

as soon as i heard her cute voice it made me feel good

anway, i asked her if it was OK for her if im going to with that chick tonight and she said it was ok for her.

so my plan now is to go to that girl and we just hang out a little and chill. ill let her blow me if she really insists but that would be it.
i think this is a good compromise, opinions?

variety is the spice of life

nope your a faggot.

go fuck that girl then break up with your gf after you realize that you dont want to be a faggot.

if she treats you like shit, just dump her.
You have the balls to cheat, but not break up with someone that treats you like shit for months??

>gf treats me like shit
you just answered your own question, if she makes the relationship toxic, then dump that bitch and move on

Did you just ask your gf if another girl can blow you without her getting mad? Or did you insist it was just hanging out as friends?

its because id actually like to fuck hot chicks and still love my gf but i guess i cant have everything

Fucking fag, why are you asking the internets dustbin when you could be up to your nuts in some hottie?
kids today, fucking useless

>90%+ of thread says don't do it
>still wants to do it
It's almost as if you weren't actually seeking advice for a happy life, and you just want to live in the immediate pleasures without any consideration for loved ones or your own future.

Animals can fuck like that. Congrats, you're as smart and have as much willpower as an animal. The ability to speak is wasted on you.

fuck off faggot, he don't have a ring on his finger, he can do everything he want and then learn about mistakes/achievement, do it OP, the girl only want your dick, not your heart, go slayer some nice pussy

If she treats you like shit why are you even with her? Just dump her ass and fuck the new chick.

just hanging out as friends, and i wont initiate anything. that chick is actually a bit smart and not crazy left wing, so we can actually drink a beer and have a conversation.
LOL
because she has these wild swings where she is sometimes very nice and sometimes very bad. and the bad has taken over the past few months but my hope is still there that it changes for the good
hmmm makes me think. ill just friendzone that other girl and still have a good night, win-win?

Your are surely a huge fag, hope you gf cheat you with some nigger and have niggers sons

what triggered you?

listen OP. She's treating you like shit because she's already cheating on you. Sit her down somewhere and break up with her. Then fuck this other girl, but heres the other part you need to listen to.

Don't date this other girl. She's obviously got no respect for existing relationships, and she won't have any for one with you. Just fuck her and move on, start living for yourself.

>as soon as i heard her cute voice it made me feel good

Sounds pretty faggy to be honest, despite for those bads months with her, I am afraid with the idea of you been a beta getting rule by your girlfriend by tiny stuff like her voice or smiles

And read this

why is it faggy to get a good feel if you like to hear your gfs voice?
anyway im sorry to have wasted your time, but im probably not going to cheat and make that relationship work again somehow, actually thats my goal but i dont know how.

So if you got any advide, let me know.

If you feel bad, then that means you enjoy the treatment you get from her and you also still have feelings for her and don't want to hurt her. Stop trying to make excuses to stick your disk in another woman. Either do it and loose what you have or be happy with what you have.

All the possible advices were exposed OP, think with care and take the best decision, I really want you to don't feel regreat in the future.

why are you with a girl who treats you like shit? go for it you moron, if your gf is treating you like shit she will not get better

thanks guys, im thinking really hard and i think im not going to cheat.
i will still hang out with that chick though, maybe that will finally get my girlfriend attentive.

>my hope is still there that it changes for the good

Your hope is unrealistic. It's only going to get worse.

Dump the gf, fuck the new girl with no guilt or social consequences.

OP just for pure curiosity and with a hand in your heart, How old are you?

jesus fucking christ, you're are delusional.

Not always true. I've had girls completely turn things around for me when I was straight up with what they weren't providing and I needed. It often lasted years til something else unrelated imploded.

there's a difference between your scenario and one where your gf actively treats you like shit

op is fucking himself

shes just 19 btw

What are the reason for your girlfirend falling in love to you?

What the oldfag says. I'm 53, met a 28 year old when I was 50. This one was the perfect girl, married now.

Sample the world until you know what you really want, kids.

Oh, and use condoms. Don't knock up some random skank, you'll never be done paying for it, I know from experience.

Break up with her first man

thanks for advice
we'll we just clicked really well and then got together

What a fucking weak answer OP, green text that shit

We don't know all the details, user. Only OP knows those. Best we can do is share experiences and get him thinking. You can say with certainty that lying and cheating can fuck people up, because that's universal, but saying he's getting fucked over is really subjective and depends on a lot of specific information we're not privy to, nor do I care to sit in this thread all day over it.

fuck off cuck, just just as much of a fucking beta as OP.

im happy for all the answers, its up to me now what to make of it and how to proceed
have my eternal thankfulness

my decision btw:
>still continue to love gf and try to turn her "good"
>still hang out with this chick but not have sexual intercourse
>see where i end up

probable outcome:
gf wont change and we split eventually

I've cheated on my gf three times now. I don't feel guilty at all.

Sauce?

I just know that people tend to exaggerate their side of the story, user. She's likely nowhere near as bad as OP originally made her out to be. Seems to me like he was looking for excuses to bang another chick because he liked the attention she gave him.

If everything he originally said was true, and she's really a piece of shit towards him, you'd be right. But after 3 years together, sometimes you just hit doldrums. But it can pick back up again, easily.

Sounds like you've never been on the receiving end of having your trust betrayed, or lack empathy, like an animal.

Is it really fucked up or is that the affair fog fucking with your brain?

Painting up some fantasy relationship that doesnt exist vs your real relationship.

wise word of advice

the girl you are gonna cheat on her with, may look clean but there are these things called tychs that will infect you, but they wont do anything to you.
instead when you return to your original gf, they will infect her and SHE is gonna fell itches and burning sensation, and when you go to the doctor, the doctor will reveal your secret.

so my advice is, before returning to fuck with your gf, be sure to visit a medic and get some antibiotics for a wide range of infections you may get

You stupid or something? Why not just talk to your girl, and if she doesn't want to, dump her and THEN go fucking around. What's with all this passive aggressive bullshit? You somekind of sissy who doesn't like confronting people on their bullshit? On that note, why are you risking your health, sanity and finances with these whores anyway. Whores carry stds.

>has to prepare for STIs
>still worth it to go behind his gf's back for an orgasm he could wring out with his hands
You got some fucked up priorities, user.

If your in a relationship with someone, both of you should be in love and love eachother. if your current girlfriend treats you like shit and the relationship isnt going well you might as well dump her and go out the girl that actually is into you

If it's truly as bad as you imply, just break up with her. But ask for a threesome first. If she says no, break up and fuck the other girl.

i wont cheat, ill ask for a threesome tho, win-win if she says yes

I hope this isnt my bf, Ive been feeling pretty depressed lately and Im scared that Im alienating him, I need to work on this
I just want to be happy

Break first, yellow pussy then

The likelihood of it being your bf is basically 0%, but the fact that you're worried about it is telling and important. Make sure you let him on on what's going through your head. If you're depressed, and want to kill yourself, even, tell him. If you close your partner off without explanation, their mind will always wander. They would much rather help you through anything than be left in the dark.

"I don't know" is one of the cheapest cop out answers. It's worthless, and tells him nothing but that you don't trust/like him enough to let him in on it. Always be OPEN, not just honest.

yeah probably
plus last night we had an arguement and managed to talk alot of it out, I just get scared of him hurting me since he's kind of just better than me in general
Im trying to work on my issues and Im making progress but he feels that im improving too slowly
I just want things to be ok, I need to work harder

Marc if you somehow read this then I just want you to know that I love you more than anything, I could even accept if you wanted better than me, even if I wouldnt be happy