What would be the easiest way to blow up a car?

What would be the easiest way to blow up a car?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halt_and_Catch_Fire
youtube.com/watch?v=xDpPoytXVvo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

put it into low gear while driving way way way too fast for that gear. leave it in low gear anr rev the piss out of it alternatively.
drive it with no oil
disconnect a vacume hose, rev the engine in neutral and then put one end of hose into water and let it suck stuff in

Blow up in what sense? The engine or do you want the entire car engulfed in flames?

Buy a Fiat

Frying the engine?
>Get up to highway speed
>50+ mph
>higher is better
>drop into 1st
>floor it
Unless you drive an automatic, it would clutch automatically. In that case drain it of oil and drive it hard. Should take a minute or 5 at most. Fill it up witg dirt or whatever to speed up the process and do more damage.

Also go to /o/ instead

Why is doing that ever necessary?

Start the engine then throw water in the air intake behind the filter. Got yourself some hydrolock then there m'son.

He wants to fuck up someone's car.

let a nigger drive it.

Have Samsung make you a car. Their phones explode, doing that to a car wouldn't be that much harder.

>Drain oil using oil plug
>Cut hose for radiator
Those should do it together.

Well, if Hollywood has taught me anything, the simple act of flipping a car onto it's roof will cause it to immediately explode with the force of a thousand suns.

Barring that, apparently, there's trucks going down the road labeled "TNT" and if you tap their rear bumper, again, BOOM!

Also, look for Fireworks Factory signs. The factories are right by the road for easy drive-in access.

If none of this works, look for a catalog from Acme.

explosives

Nice try FBI.

Don't have your own car yet, eh? Not quite sure how they work yet?

wat

Then I doubt you could do anything serious without being able to start it up.

Pretty sure most modern cars have a plethora of sensors all over the engine and fuel tank.

I don't think there is a way of doing this so it works with a guarantee and make it look natural. because the only way you're going to get an explosion is through the engine and the only way you'll completely destroy the car is if you burnout the whole car which means you have to have an accelerate like fuel. The engine and fuel tank are usually decently far apart.

They probably also have some programmed failure in them like pressure release blow-offs to prevent large explosions.

Your best bet is probably to use some sort of explosive device.

Also, if there's even a fuel leak. Fuel unenclosed anywhere will explode.

No way. Like I saw, I watch movies and LEARN stuff. When cars flip over in a movie, there's clearly no gas tank when you see the underside. NOT NECESSARY. They just blow up.

do a fight club and pour orange juice into the tank to make napalm

If you want to fuck someone else's car, please don't do that, man up and fight your battles straight up and take it head on in stead of doing pussy moves like those

That being said
I'm imagining that you don't have full access to the car (going inside) so you can crawl under it and loose the engine oil drain plug, that will cause it to be dripping little by little so the driver wont notice that the car it's out of oil right away, make sure it drips constantly

You could also put bleach or salt inside the fuel tank, that will rust it out over night and make it grind bad inside the piston chambers,

Poke a hole on the gas tank and shove two cables inside with the ends exposed, tape a 12 volt big battery to the side and connect the cables to them, make sure they will touch while it drives, the spark will make the gas to ignite

Those are the things I can think of

he's talking about a car not a moose, silly canuck

jet fuel, it melts steel.

Then explain Sharknado. They drive around in the water in the black SUV, park under an overpass, oh shit, fuel leak, run, explosion.

he's talking about a bunch of shit that won't blow up a car, silly moose.

OBVIOUSLY, gasoline will explode more than a ton of C4, but a car can explode without gasoline from just being turned upside down.

samsung cars are actually pretty good

OP, you need to be more subtle.
I learned this from /k/

>acquire harmonica
>get under front bumper of target vehicle
>zip tie harmonica next to or in line with radiator
>position it out of sight, but not out of way of air flow
>only makes noise when car moves
>driver won't be able to explain noise to mechanic
>average mechanic will check usual culprits, won't check for harmonicas because wtf

If you have full access to his vehicle and time, install harmonica in vent system
I'm thinking near the in cabin microfilter

Wasn't denying that, was just suggesting that maybe OP simply take off the gas cap, as it's extremely volatile. Diesel even more so.

hollow out a brick and put a small bottle with gas in it with a fuze of sorts pelt it threw the window

Again, my movie expertise will be helpful. Newer cars have many computers in them, and as we all know, if you remotely hack a computer, they often explode.

Ah, true. I've seen where even a regular PC gets hacked and the harddrives light on fire. Add that to a tankless, upside down car with a fuel leak. Like a meteor strike.

sticky thermite bomb on gas tank

lying under it and letting it run you over

itt: a bunch of faggots who think gasoline is explosive.

it will lead to the explosion if you do it at the right hours of the night

Buy american, they make shit cars, bound to blow up

Tannerite. You can legally buy it in fairly large quantities.

Let a Muslim drive it.

But can only be set off by a high velocity rifle round and unless you live in the US you won't have one.

BS, there is no fucking way to make a PC cause physical damage to itself or surroundings by hacking.

Get one like this.

Proof or gtfo faggot

Not entirely true, when electricity is involved anything is possible. Don't underestimate the potential heat output of a cpu/gpu. Although realistically it's next to impossible with modern tech.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halt_and_Catch_Fire

Thermite+Gas Tank=???

Think about it. what the fuck is in a PC that could cause any real damage? Very low voltage DC? Nope, not going to do it. Capacitors that could be over voltaged? Nope they will just vent or pop. But will cause no real damage. I repair -48 volt 400 amp rectifiers for a living and even when one of those go bad and i mean bad the only damage is internal to it. Only a person who reads the onion or national enquirer would believe a PC can be hacked and become physically dangerous.

Literally the poorest quality cars, in terms of part failure and expense of repairs are
>VW.Audi
>Mercedes
>Nissan
>BMW
>Mitsubishi

That's the part you call BS on?
Lurk moar.

There has never been a house fire reported that was proven to be caused by a PC. The only thing that has been reported as dangerous was bad lipo batteries in certain laptops but those could not be made to go intentionally. They happened at random and for no reason.

>didn't read the thread.

>>Nissan
Pre 2003 Nissans literally last forever.
After that, though, you're right.

So you are going off of a movie? Enjoy your life then.

Just find a Ford Pinto and rear end it. Done, both cars go up in flames.

>Lists the two most reputable journals in the nation and implies their readers are morons.
So I guess you're taking the gtfo option then?

fill it with flint

user....

Look up stupidity in dictionary and you get those who post on /b..

I know if it's a 1960s or 1970s Pontiac engine, it will explode if you simply LOOK at the gas pedal too hard.

Totalling the whole engine block is extremely easy if you don't mind it being obvious that the car was tampered with

Make some thermite and put a pile a little bigger than a large coin on the bonnet, light and watch it melt through the whole engine and then some of the pavement

>the bonnet
Eurofag Spotted...

Yes user, it has long been known that we have Europeans on Sup Forums.

Yeah he was spotted before the bonnet comment.
He thinks a quarter sized bit of thermite will melt through an entire engine block.
I bet he thinks it'll melt through the earth's crust and burn the back of the turtle as well

A non retard would put a good 500 grams of it on the roof above the gas tank. Melting through the interior, roof, wouldn't be much of a problem and then the car goes kaboom

nerve gas

4g of Iron oxide
10g of aluminium oxide
Mix well in any container

1 sparkler on the top light it and run.

Stuff it with Muslims, like how Mexicans stuff 100 of themselves into a Miata.

>implying that's permanent damage

HAHAHAHA LAMBURGUESA!!!!!!

LUMBURGUESA

With a bomb

>Implying hydrolock at anything over 3m rpm wouldn't destroy the internals thus necessitating replacing the engine.

youtube.com/watch?v=xDpPoytXVvo

I bet there's something that can heat things from a long range and fry the entire engine without causing cancer to the subjects in the car. It just ain't comercial yet. (like most of the cool tech)

>carries 2 5-gallon buckets to rival's house
Dude, that would take so much water. And that's assuming you can open the hood and you brought enough tools to open the airbox and get most of the water you brought into the engine, and then start said car. And even if you did all that, it probably wouldn't break anything.

3 million RPM? Holy fuck!

Why would you care if they got cancer if you're trying to make them explode?

I'll take "what is a garden hose" for $500 Alex. And the double jeopardy is "what are Roman numerals"

Thanks for playing folks!

Must be a Honda

A Honda when the VTEC kicks in, yo!

I would suggest buying an Alfa Romeo, but it's hard to blow it up when it sits on the lift 98% of the time.

You don't know shit about cars.

>Roman numerals
Where are you from where you use this? And how to you say it? "Hey Piotr, take it up to three mega-arrs."? Or do you say "Three emm arr pee emm"?

>what are all those lights in the dashboard indicating low oil level, and low oil pressure?

>it would clutch automatically
Did Vin Diesel teach you that one?
>Should take a minute
Or twenty, or maybe days, but how would you know?

>two cables inside with the ends exposed
>fuel sending unit
>fuel pump
You know gas won't light without air, right?

Let a woman drive it

See if your grandparents or parents medicine cabinet has nitroglycerine for some heart thing. If not ask around.

Put it in the gas tank.

Or to just fuck up the fuel filter and potentially cause a fire in the car, a light amount of styrofoam in the gas tank to create a thin silk of napalm that can hopefully clog up or potentially (but i fuckin highly doubt) trigger a fire.

itt: Millennials act like they know anything about cars.

Work in finance, much easier to write m or mm as the case may be than type out 3,000 or 3,000,000 in the million emails that get sent a day.

Where do you live that using common sense to determine the writer didn't mean spinning an automotive engine to 3mm (million) doesn't make sense?

Yes, because there's absolutely no filters between the gas tank and the engine.

fuel filters filter solids. nitroglycerine is a liquid ya dumb bitch

This.
Although, it won't explode. It'll just suffer through a long miserable existence of countless dents, sludgey oil, and food stains.

>nitroglycerine
You know these don't explode like on Tom n Jerry.

What?!? How long have you had this information?

Can confirm, NG slips through fuel filters. Works best with any car before 2002. Doesn't explode like how you think though. More of a pop-woosh then warning lights and engine failure. No fire, just a shutdown.

Work at a junkyard. Methhead boss wanted to try it.

You do know that fuel filters filter water out of fuel right?

>water
Not nitroglycerine

> Durr... What are Roman numerals

/thread

>Hurr, didn't read the whole post and missed the context.

Much more effectively ve than an explosive.