Other urls found in this thread:

facebook
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>human slaughter is A okay
>if it's animal, "oh no, that's fucked up!"
¿qué?

did he rekk his bootay whole?

nah he stabed him

Fuck you user I was eating my pizza and looking forward to some splattered gooks. Now I'm off my lunch

Contribooting

Story?

Galaxy 8

spoopy

Story?

What’s the story with this picture.

Also, perfectly placed Santa hat.

facebook dawt com/groups/RektThread

wtf i dont get the snake one. is that shit real?

satisfying

He just destryed this boys asshole what can be the story

Hit in the head with a 40mm tear gas grenade

AYOOOOOO HE DIN DO NUFFIN U DIN HAFFA SHOOT HIS ASS!!! WTF WYPIPO!!!!

Was he arrested? Who is he? Where is this happening? Who is the boy?

Poor Pahjeet will be lucky to make it out of the house to properly shit in the street anymore

Fucking retard. Deserved

this belongs on a christmas card LOLLLL

Boy looks to be Malaysian or Indonesian

Story?

Pederasty

They have developed a taste for meat!

Umm...no one ever died from speeding. Speeding only amplifies other factors. But no one ever hit a tree because they were speeding. They hit a tree because they were not paying attention, were reckless, blew a tire, hit something in the road, ect.. other things cause accidents, speed is only an amplifying factor in that it reduces reaction time and increases the force at impact with another object. It doesn't make you suddenly hit a tree. If your doing 100 mph in a straight line under optimal conditions, your not suddenly going to swerve off the road and hit a tree. No, you're simply going to continue in a straight line really fast until another object or action acts against you. It's a basic rule of physics

I love these ones man

wtf does that have to do with a guy attacking a cop with a flag?

He was in Bangladesh

Read again then brainlet

I'm seething right now. Fuck this self serving imprudent waste of human DNA. He would be less wasteful as a vegetable (the human kind). I hope his kids like growing up without a father. Actually I hope he outlives his children as he watches them get pancreatic cancer, then I hope his wife cuts off his testicles and marries some other guy named Kerdrev, then he gets Alzheimers. This "man" (This is a very loose term when describing Ajit) looks like a bowling ball tried to mimic the Easter Island statues by being chewed up by a whale, and then getting a blind sculptor with Parkinson's to design the chin and nose using only the black parts of bird shit and fire to harden it. His brain has an astounding resemblance to the lobotomized brain of a mushroom cell. It's actually insane how close they are. If you placed him in a room with a bunch of rocks it's ridiculous how smart he would make the rocks look. Ajit Pai the world can't tolerate you anymore, and your existence is speeding up global warming as the Earth doesn't want you here. So just do the only good thing you could ever do, and complete the carbon cycle by killing yourself. If your kids are depressed, kill yourself in front of them, that way they have something to laugh at. Either use those cigarette lighters you see in the car to kill yourself while on the big screen in Times Square, or ask someone to do a scaphism on you Live on youtube. Do you know how many hilarious reaction videos would come off of you getting a scaphism on Youtube? You could raise money for charity by adding a maggot for every $200 donated. It gets me excited thinking about an event like that.

That's not true, and I can tell you failed physics.
>REK'T

the chinese are amazing

Calm the fuck down fbi

This pic belongs in a trap thread.

damnnnn

If you know the story why are you withholding?

damn,,, poor lil chingchong

E=mv^2

kinetic energy grows exponentially with speed. that's why there's speed limits.. cause past a certain speed the kinetic energy of your car poses too great a danger to not just yourself, but those around you too.

physics.

>all this lack of content
Jeez, gotta use the deepweb just to get what I want; Sup Forums really mellowed out over the years eh

Kek

nah he´s still free, i think blacks are allowed to be that know days

made me smirk

>E=mv^2
>v

Kinetic energy=(1/2)*mass*Speed^2

Engineer here

thank you dude those really crack me up for some reason
anybody knows who this guy is by any chance?

>contibuting

can confirm
mass in kilograms and speed in meters per second

Brainless nigger here, but educated in estern europe (most of world have shit tier education, especially in united kingdom of cuckland and usa)

damn, whites are dumb as fuck
shameful..

>Using IS unites system

Mah nigga

I like danger

bet that little slopehead's butthole looked like the 18th hole

I hope this cunt was seriously injured.

the other chingching clapping her hands

it's classified

Dude has an airbag, I'm sure he's fine

this is me in GTA tho

Seconded. I'd have finished him off and gotten caught on the bike cam.

african mud huts vs. civilized society?
shitting in your drinking river vs sanitation
not killing eachover over "this nigger has slightly longer ears" etc.

anyone have webm of this girl with whiskers drawn on her face eating a mouse?

> exponentially
it's quadratically, faggot

sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
dah sheee dun maddah
wut maddah is muh DICK!

Thank God she was there to help.

My mom's told me human were the most intelligent species in the earth. Liar

except he said nothing about "africa" white guilt

i too request this weird shit

0:08 stand there like a paralysed dumbass

1 time i see stuff like dat keep going

nevermind it's fake

wut

God's auto-cullers

How many of you can say you've fucked a supersociety organism? None. None of you can.

nah, ive just found that they tend to be the ones talking shit about whites while turning a blind eye to the shit they do themselves

I can say it, but it would be wrong.

is dat 4 realz bcos she'd be a burnt bitch b4 she fell in lol

lost

nerve gas