Tinder thread. Help a kissless virgin get laid. I will reply with the best responses

Tinder thread. Help a kissless virgin get laid. I will reply with the best responses.

Hi dear

tell her about your trips

or ask her what her favorite film is, since she talks about films in her profile. Then pretend to also like whatever she names.

hooking up with girls on tinder is pretty fucking easy, friendo

don't be autistic, know which girls are easy lays if that's what you're looking for, if not then play it casual and talk like a human being

This.

Or ask her where she likes to go on hikes or whatever for her walks in the woods. Say sounds fun but maybe we should meet for coffee, lunch, a drink first.

Add in jokingly you dont want to meet with her in the woods in case she's a murderer or something

Hey there you beautiful-eyed ass girl, what's your favorite movie?

Write me out a serious opening sentence please

Open bob show vagene
Bitch lasagna

You fucked up man, for the first time in my years of browsing this site I tried to give genuine advice and you go sending her this shit? Fuck you faggot

OP here, thats someone else?

This bitch is in Leicester UK isn't she

How do you tell who’s easy?
Literally every girl I match with is “looking for something real.”

It's obviously someone else fag

netflix & chill?
Or
want sum fuk?

you're a wizard

This

"Alright, how do you wanna play this one? Cheesy pick up line fight, boring, cookie cutter questions, rap battle, or just jump into an adventurous first date?"

OP: You're on Tinder. Girls get in Tinder to either get fucked or go on dates. Don't pussy foot around, that's why you're both here, let's get to it. She already swiped right and said she finds you attractive, the scary part about getting rejected is already over congratulations, now it's time to plan this date.

girls only swipe right because i super liked them, i still get ignored by 75% of girls

Dude I think you’re exaggerating. matching 25% is amazing. I match at like... 2% tops, and I’m decently attractive with a good job.

I meant 75% of the girls who match with me ignore my messages.

Oh shit lol sorry. I’d say my message response rate is more like 60-70%, though I think they get bored of me.

I’ve matched 26 girls. 17 have responded to my texts initially, but half stopped responding. I’ve gotten 4 numbers. Of those 5 numbers:

2 ghosted me.
1 wanted to fuck me, we exchanged nudes but she lost interest and said I killed the mood by not talking about sex enough. Well fuck.
1 I met up with and have had 2 dates with so far.

So... fuck. Success?

This is fucking autistic.

Just the way it is with tinder. Some girls just like it for the attention from somewhat good looking males. Personally, I met one of my gfs on tinder that was downright the most toxic relationship I have ever had. Everything was about sex. Yeah I fucking love getting laid, but I just got bored of her body. Eventually we started fighting and shit and it just went bad when we both went to college. She wanted to stay together and I fell into that fucking trap. Basically, tinder girls are bitches everything is appearance on there. If you have nice cars, houses, and etc. show them and girl will come running. For instance when I put a picture up of me in front of my fraternity house with my greek letters in my bio my numbers shot up.

Why do you send nudes of yourself? if she send you nudes its good but you shouldnt, your a man, you need to send pict of you to confirm her your real and so she can get an idea of how you look like. after that you dont keep talking to her all day just keep her intersted. after that prepare a date (no sexdate just a date like normal to make her ''wet''. soon af its ove rinvite her to your place to continue the night. from there you need to make her feel safe so she gets comfortable and than fuck her because its already 100% she wants to fuck you because shes at your place

A lovely local gal

If i kept 11 roses next to you I'd have the perfect dozen.

Eh, I’d let her blow me

She'd probably say you raped her.

why is she trying to make her mild political views sound so extreme?

No idea but shes fucking sexy.

>pretending to be alpha on Sup Forums
kek

By nudes I mean a dick pic she requested to confirm my size and cut status.

But it works. Autists win!

Kek. You’re prolly right

Thats actually hilarious i shagged that girl earlier this week, never texted her after kek

Shag is a rug you sniveling British fuck

Op here, what did you text her exactly?
Im not above getting your sloppy seconds.

Thats fair enough,

''Wasson me woman i got 2 quid and a need for a quick shag, u in peng looking wench?''

Made some cheesy jokes, ''Id love to show you the forrest where i grow my wood sometime'' she said she didnt quite understoond so i said neither did i and that i was foreign (Still white tho so its all good mane)

guy tells it how it is, im fugly as fuck but own a sports car. i get laid by 10/10 all the time. whores love fast cars and money

shes not a right wing nightmare, shes a right wing punchline.