Family Fap (pic related, cousins and aunt)

Family Fap (pic related, cousins and aunt)

Their age?

Sweet

yeah, the two i really wanna fuck is my aunt, and my cousin on the far left

More blue

And i take your 17yo cousin

i dont have much of blue

you like her?

Post them and I will try to xray.

more?

Yes. She and her 18yo sis are awesome

i posted one of blue, and one of black, let me get some red up and well just try to xray my aunt from that pic cause i dont have any more

Sister's tits, found on an old dumbphone...

I really like the 18 yr old, I want to fuck her so bad especially when she sends me pics like this, she might know i want her what do you think? should i move on it?

Oh i didn't realize that i already have some pics of her saved

How close are you?

I want mom and the girl in the blue dresd

Well. I got nothing good from first pict, but I get this from second. Surprising. That kind of flare usually is a problem.

well, im one year older than her and were always hanging out. Shes also never liked any of my girlfriends

I think it's wort a try

try this one, i stole it from her phone

fuck it ima go for it

omg can you xray my little sister?? Ive always wanted to see whats under those clothes!!

Good choice

i mean how can i not... i want to see what she looks like with my cock in between those lips

Well. One more focused try at your aunt got this. Red is the hardest color and she is wearing a bra in uneven light.

How old is she?

nothing good

If you succeed make a pic if it

i have a few more pics of her, what color is easiest to xray? ill send one your way

white and good front light

Resolution too low. Internet picts often are run through filters that really erode the essential pixel detail of the image.

This is an impostor. Not the other xrayer (me). I don't xray underaged, and she looks underaged.

how about this one????

shes not underage where i live, im not from USA m8

HOLY SHIT, i can see a nipple and thats good enough to keep me fapping for weeks thanks user

Did you say white? Well I have always been curious to see what was under my sisters dress....... let me know what you find user, also shes 18 and in college so no underage

Any pics of the 13 year old?

Not sure what her goals are (doubt she does either) but she's definitely being flirty.

nothing

too thick

i know this isnt white but...worth a try

She sends you this shit often? Family gatherings would be uncomfortable for me, in my pants. Fuuuccck.

well my goal is to fuck her and marry her if i could

and there is also a bra ill try give me a sec

yes, she even sends me pics after she goes bathing suit shopping to ask me which i think would look better on her

reported

Original xrayer here. I don't mind a challenger, but I use multiple method, including some that work better with black. I even have one that sometimes works on reds (unlike the normal level method, which just doesn't). However, all patterns, such as the lacy texture in this pict, are serious problems. Nonethless, with careful blurring, I got this.

moar

My aunt

heres another, not all white but just a bikini and tshirt

FUCKKKKKKK thanks user youre a GOD

This came from her, to you? She's working some plans for you. That or she's fuckin clueless she's going to have a hard time in life with being taken advantage of.

Well done, moar! (Vid?)

nope

original xrayer, please show me what my sister is hiding

4 is cousin

sounds like she wants to fuck, but she's waiting for you to make a move. just don't be half-assed about it, or she'll be turned off and pretend she thinks it's gross

she's smokin' hot. any bikini pics? panty pics?

yes, she sends me selfies like this often but im the only male cousin she does this with
so just go full speed?

> tfw she doesnt use facebook and every pic you have is shit

sister

i wanna fuck your sister

> tall blonde slim, gigantic tits
> cant see any of that in the photos

Anything with this?

>full speed?
Yes. Don't talk about it first and make it weird. Just start being more open with her. Getting drunk together might help.

More bikini of her ?

Can't get much. Top is thick and glossy, both problems. Low light, which makes xraying anything other than white difficult. Still, we got her left nip.

This. I missed out on an opportunity to fuck my aunt because I was such a pussy. She was obviously not going to make the first move but she made it so obvious with stuff like this. She knew if I made the first move that all she had to do was keep it a secret. If she makes the first move it's risky for her. She led me on and I kissed her on the neck and left like a little bitch. I sooooo regret that. Dude, she is giving you all the signs you need to be the first to make a move. That is, once you're in a situation alone with her where she is obviously leading you on. Go for it...

My days she is perfect.

can you do my brothers gf? thanks in advance

he was posting nudes of this girl the other day don't let him waste your time

No. None of my methods would work on that fabric pattern. Contrasts too great.

Agreed. if she's dropping hints, and you make a move, it's no risk for her. Otherwise she's doing all the work (initiating flirting AND making a move). If she backs away and denies flirting, you can just apologize and say you read her signals wrong.

Ty!!!

Not a waste. Good practice. These were a challenge.

Anything in bikini ?

Nice quints

No unfortunately

Exactly, risk a little embarrassment for a huge payoff. Even if you read her wrong, or she just wasn't expecting you to follow through, believe me she'll warm to the idea as she won't be able to get it out of her head and at the very least will end up thinking of you the next time she masturbates... guaranteed.

So many nice holes to fuck and fill. Probably i would fuck the old whore, and end up cuming inside the youngest, the best fertile place to dump my sperm.

Anything else of blue in bikini?

do you have any idea how autistic you sound

Yeah. And with a rather poor understanding of human fertility.

autists lack social awareness, so i doubt it

anything from this user? there's a bit showing

Looks young to me. Just a little too young, but too young.

she looks 18.1

she actually is 18, but it's cool dude, if in doubt np

Awww fuck. So she routinely feels the need show off the goods and seek your approval? And dubs? Goddamn son, what are you waiting for?

I have a cousin I've always felt a connection with. She drove me alone to Christmas one year and I've never had a stronger urge to tell a girl, "How about we just pull off the road over there and fuck." She even ended up marrying a guy with my body type. If she had been sending me this stuff when we younger I would have told the family fuck off with their opinions, we're happy together.

Cousin

No question, she wants your attention. Badly.

oh there you go, found 1 of the topless pics, enjoy :)

Found it? You shouldn't have go searching for snaps with tits from your cousin. Their location would be burned into my head.

Let me know if you want more. I have some nudes of her saved

nice and moar would be great, only have a few!