This guy is actually a president of the United States!...

This guy is actually a president of the United States! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C2ReG7alYnQ)
nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2017/12/merkels-efforts-to-teach-trump-diplomacy-didnt-go-well.html
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289614001081
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2095549/Right-wingers-intelligent-left-wingers-says-controversial-study--conservative-politics-lead-people-racist.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That's not funny.
He's clearly overqualified.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Meme cold war bate

He talks really slowly like Obama, but he's better because he only uses short words.

Con is a con is a...

Doing a better job then Hillary would have that old bitch

Guess the poll results just came in

>then
then =/= than

retarded american can't even english properly. you're a fucking joke

better at what? Demolishing the US' international standing?
the US has seen geopolitical influence drop off a cliff, with the US becoming isolated as the only nation in the world to refuse to follow the Paris Accords, becoming a state which is perceived to be untrustworthy by renaging on the iranian nuclear refinement treaty and the trans-pacific trade partnership - both of which mean prospective international negotiations are left saying "but what if you just decide to change your mind in a year, or 8 years?"

Even nations like Vietnam and Malaysia are now turning to China as a more reliable trade partner, thanks to Trump's policies - and in dong so, we are watching China take over the South Sea Islands with tacit support from neighbouring countries, who are now ignoring the US' military goals.

and all that is before you even look at the debacle of any potential Russian destabilization.

Here we go for the 9000th time this week
stop crying libfags

>better at what? Demolishing the US' international standing?

What "international standing"?

The obsequious cuck he replaced, and the two redneck dorks before that pretty much destroyed it.

>THE president of the United States
There can only be one US President you moronic fuck.

What's your argument
If you have one

"I wish I could quit you, Vald"

normie

And fag

Why exactly would slimy yuppie like Trump Jr. care about the adoption of Russian children?

Release the Ivanka nudes Donald

A libfag - for the past 343 days

>"What are we offended by today?"
>poste unironically picture of guy that constantly cries on social media because someone offended him

>I'm happy Trump is my president, at least he's not Hillary, that despicable crooked old bitch, despite having the country and the image of the American president be the laughing stock of the world

Child trafficking bro

Pretty cool guy. :)

Yawn. Seriously, if you haven't been watching the market, you are a tool and a fool. It amazes me that you would rather die then benefit from a great President, like Trump. Get bent, neckbeard.

twat

Yeah, typical Hilaryfag response
stay mad kiddo

This pretty much confirms the theory that the Trump animatronic from Disney World was intended to be Hillary

kek

>then
once again:
then =/= than

you inbred peasants are all fucking retarded! can't even use your own language properly

For the last year. Where the fuck have you been?

White pride!!! Fox News!!! Sup Forums army assemble!!!!

You misspelled im mentally retarded again

TROLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

>trump will make america great again

Did they stuff Jon Voight?

the only reason you like him is because he upsets smarty pants liberals.

itt trumper tantrums

this guys president of the united states and you're shitposting online.

>US becoming isolated as the only nation in the world to refuse to follow the Paris Accords
Good. That treaty doesn't even help the environment very much and is a huge cost. The "muh global warming" crowd needs to realize that there is a serious optimization/finance problem if we are going to tackle CO2 (and others), we can't afford to be singing and funding feel-good accords that don't really do anything.
>the US has seen geopolitical influence drop off a cliff
wrong, Mexico and Europe don't like him but the rest of the world respects him more than they did Obama

>Even nations like Vietnam and Malaysia are now turning to China as a more reliable trade partner
source?

Anyway while we're on the topic of foreign policy let's take a moment to appreciate the fact that we don't have boots on the ground in Syria, which we totally would have had Hillary "powerhungry CIA pawn" Clinton won and put her ridiculous no fly zone over Syria in place. Even IF she somehow avoided war, ISIS would be a lot stronger and Assad would probably be removed, further destabilizing the region and sending countless more rapefugees to Europe.

Let's also take a moment to appreciate the fact that regulations, the biggest barrier to entry for small businesses in the entire western world, are being cut by AT LEAST 75%.

While we're at it, how about that border wall? I don't care who pays, but I do think we should have reciprocal tariffs with Mexico. I'm also glad he's deported at least SOME of these net-fiscal-drain-immigrant democrat spawns too.

It wasn't supposed to go like this

I've said that many times, whats your point?
Libfags deserve to be made to cry, they're pathetic

1st WWE Hall of Famer to be President, but he won't be the last...

kek. . .yeah we have been in decline for some time now

Чё пaцaны Ычaн?

The icing on the cake is when he kept trying to negotiate trade deals when he met with Merkel, and she kept having to tell him over and over again that she can't negotiate trade deals unless the rest of the EU was on board.

Is this the most buttblasted the populous of Ameria has been over an election?

He has the ballsiest signature of all Presidents ever for sure.

What is it that you are hoping to accomplish with these 30-40+ threads per day? It just seems like a lot of effort for not a lot of voters. If you subtract people who aren't American, people who are 12, and people who can't be bothered to vote you aren't left with a whole lot. Of the ones you are left with how many do you think support Trump? Of those how many do you plan to change their political beliefs based on these spam threads that are on Sup Forums because you're too scared to post them on Sup Forums? It just seems like a lot of effort for not a lot of payoff.

Bring on Dwayne "Mountain Dew" Johnson

Let's get that prophecy fulfilled already

well as far as psychological liking goes there are a lot more reasons than that:
>hilarious tweets and comebacks and gimmicks (like the miller tapes: youtube.com/watch?v=C2ReG7alYnQ)
>assertive and rude
>entertaining speaker

actually he most definitely will be the last

Thanks God it's all fake news and actually Trump was actually well-informed.

nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2017/12/merkels-efforts-to-teach-trump-diplomacy-didnt-go-well.html

He truly is the president Murica deserves

not even close
>1876
>1864

wow why can't we have Merkel as president? man I wish I could pay for some 80 IQ muslims to come to my country, receive free shit, and rape my wife and kids

This is an actual collage on a wall at Trump tower of people who donated to his campaign.

So fake

Reagan was clearly senile in '84, and he got reelected.

Ten times Trump asked [Merkel] if he could negotiate a trade deal with Germany. Every time she replied, ‘You can’t do a trade deal with Germany, only the E.U.,’” the official said. “On the eleventh refusal, Trump finally got the message, ‘Oh, we’ll do a deal with Europe then.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289614001081

Don't be so sure.
There are a fuckload of nonphysical skillset crossovers between what you need to get elected in Murica & what you need to be a successful professional wrestler.

>cool story bro

So how come all your EX presidents still retain their title "President"?

I still can't believe liberals are in hysterics while Trump is actually doing good things for the Country, regardless of party. Bunch of whiney bitches.

And now Germany is regretting not striking a deal because we're fucking them.

YOU STUPID MOTHER FUCKER GERMANY CAN'T DO SHIT WITHOUT THE REST OF THE EUROPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wouldn't say president of the united states. moreso president of the electoral college.

Hah, you're a funny guy. Every single country in the world hates America and Trump more now than during Obama's service - with the exception of Russia who clearly have an element of control over Trump.

Don't forget the failing energy policy where you pay triple for an unstable grid and brownouts.

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2095549/Right-wingers-intelligent-left-wingers-says-controversial-study--conservative-politics-lead-people-racist.html

There's absolute retards on both sides, make a point on the average intellectual voter or be a retard, the choice is yours.

Lmao at all the triggered libtards

although a story would stick better in your brainlet head, what I posted was a science paper, not a story.

Couldn't you have done better than this?

Well I'll give you 2/10 for not bring the usual copy pasta.

kek
says who?

>children with low intelligence grow up to be prejudiced
>niglets overwhelmingly low intelligence
>niggers are the most racist

>what I posted was a science paper

The ONE science paper that found something different than all the others. Now post one about how client change is a hoax.

He's a joke. And we will never let this happen again.

>be you
>be brainlet
>see science article posted that gives you cognitive dissonance
>quickly google "democrats smarter than republicans study" (or something less efficient because you can't even figure out how to use keywords)
>take screencap of first article that fits
good job! Now go back to being poor and stupid

also are you a europoor by chance?

OP doesn't need to do any better. You Trumptards are stupid faggots.

Holy shit this guy is a climate change nut. Ever read all the admitted falsified shit in those reports?