Battle-station Thread

Battle-station Thread

What is that?

It's coming soon...

my desk

Add an XBox One S into the mix since this was taken. I need new furniture, but am totally up in the air on how to arrange this mess.

Analogue synth makes me

I can never fit all mine in?
I run my desktop off my 48' TV with surround sound speakers.
My desktop can't really be appreciated without a view through the window (which a wide view does not really allow)
It's certainly not the best gaymen machine.
It is however a tower of power!

What's a computer?

inevitable.

How do those cigarette butts not fall out of that ashtray?

Gravity?

If gravity were in effect, everything would slide down the picture...unless some retard didn't know how to post a picture properly and that's sideways.

i dont know why but when ever i upload from my google drive widescreen pics turn up in portrait mode on Sup Forums...

>The world is flat

OK Sup Forums (bet this goes sideways too)

What's the giant fishing line/pulley on the right about?
Do you live on an ice lake and plan to pull your next catch straight onto that welsh plate... Or what?

Bondage. For real.
Serious though, 3d printer spool.

My comfy room

FFS, I was kinda excited then.
What a waste...

nice modmic

You two seem like rad dudes

is mine any good?

Keyboard's kinda gay, and apparently, you eat too much junk food.

Not sure if serious.

What's the wooden box user?

so dirty...

Whenever I see 3+ monitors, I think, is your electricity bill super high? Monitors are such a power hog. That honestly stops me from trying it myself (well also the fact that I don't need three screens for anything).

It's called a spreader board for insect pinning. It has a soft wood top to press wings against, and an underneath similar to particle board for pinning into.

Meh.

Definitely cool. I'm jelly. Although I do wonder why you need two pairs of headphones like that. Surely one is better than the other and you would just always use that. That's probably the only thing i would change.

Thats a fucking nice chair, whats the manufactor and model?

No pair of headphones sounds alike. The lighter gray ones has a little better low end frequency response, while the other pair is more neutral and really the better of the two.

Probably easier to swap headphones when switching equipment than get around the back to swap over the inputs.

I am aware of that, and I usually keep one of them turned off until I need it.

Why in the world do you have a camera mounted on your monitor. Those CIA and NSA niggers are watching you OP.

>filename

Yeah, I remember that thread. Some welfare bum bragging over his shit-specced PC.

And to expand on that, which one I choose to use depends on what kind of music I'm listening to, or mood I'm in. Both are pretty nice headphones though.

Don't remember the specific make/model.
I want to say it was just something I got at Office Depot a few years ago. I'm not sure, user. Sorry.

Personally I would just stick with the most neutral pair, and if I ever wanted to EQ audio then do it in software. Otherwise you might as well go down a rabbit hole buying 20 more pairs that all have their little quirks but that will never be quite as neutral as the superior ones.

got the wheel tucked under the desk on the right.

I don't disagree, and to be honest I would only have the one pair the HD600s if I didn't already have the HD579s a little while before getting the 600s

what sims do you play user?

eve valkyrie

i mean as in with your x52, unless that's what you use it for.

>x52
Elite Dangerous

>behringer 8 ch, i think
>new school moog
>a fuckin patch cable synth
My nigga. I want this setup.

>no obligitory hot wheels
>itt newfriends

This is Sup Forums, Summer Friend. If anything's obligatory in this thread is a dragon dildo.

kek

The scent is strong with you.

>monster

Intel or AMD ?

checked

Why you got peanuts everywhere, bro? You have a pet elephant hidden somewhere?

Hey, it makes for good mixin with vodka. Well, thats what im doing however.

you cant find a better setup

Battlestation: The Meme

>hairspray
>axe body spray
>tictacs
>condom
>padlocks
You having a party later?

Watch and cry of envy faggots.

>sitting 18 inches away from a 40+ inch tv
>using a tv as a monitor

Below average even for a retard

That must have been hella impressive in 2004

What did you do, go back to 1999 and take that picture with a first generation potato?

I usually sit on my couch across the room, but thanks for caring.

May I suggest one of pic related, It will free up your desk and make it look nicer.

yeah that's it little bitches, cry of envy. hahaha

Found where you got it.

I have an arm on 2/3. The center one doesn't have VESA mount points -- so this isn't possible without buying a new monitor.

kek

Guys, don't use a television as a monitor.

all you faggots with dlay screens... hahaha OCR for life little fags

Always wanted to grab one. Though I have an ultrawide as my main and and a 30" as secondary...

You have a wired mouse and keyboard, nice try.

you mean CRT?

If you look around you might be able to find an a-symmetrical dual mount, or you could do two singles.

yes XD sorry

You are still a flat screen faggot though.

it's ok, i already knew you were retarded, so i won't hold it against you.

very sex

This guy keeps bodies in his basement.

>repost of a repost of a repost of a repost

i told you retarded first, you are not playing by the rules. you cant do that call me retarded back? etf user? is because of people like you we cant get nice things like social security and bernie sanders

I've always liked this one but a couple things:

Could easily mount power strip on underside of desk, getting the wires off the floor.

Uneven spacing of stereo speakers and uneven levels drive me absolutely insane. Enjoy your haas effect.

...except
a) I have a wireless keyboard/mouse across the room as well
b) There's a PS3, PS4, and now an XBox One that I game on far more than that old PC
c) My tablets and phone get streamed to my TVs more often than watching content directly from my PC

Have a great day.

Faggot bus rider

Not that old. he got it here:

Lol, you have a wired mouse and keyboard there, which means at least sometimes you sit there. That's a gaming mouse as well. Just own it. You sit braindead far away from your tv monitor. You don't have to make excuses.

Swissfag?

lol i take it all back. i like you. you're a pretty funny guy. carry on

Don't mind me, just seeing who got

That PC has a Core2Quad processor. I game on it when I feel like playing CS: Source.