Has anyone here had a friend become an SJW? Did you break off contact with them?

Has anyone here had a friend become an SJW? Did you break off contact with them?

i don't have any friends

SJWs will break off contact with you at the first hint of non-communist leanings.

Melbournefag here.
Everyone here hates the police. Heaven forbid those "pigs" pepper-spray any self-proclaimed fascists!

fpbp

Yes and yes

Not just a friend, I was hoping I could make her my gf
I started getting suspicious when she mentioned that she browsed Tumblr sometimes but I thought nothing of it because she said she only browses the Harry Potter blogs or whatever that gay shit is
Then one day we were talking about something and she interrupted me saying that "gender and race are just social constructs".
I knew right then that things were fucked so I broke off contact with her slowly and now we don't talk anymore
I saw that she shared a post on kikebook calling germans racist for trying to be nationalistic, glad I cut off contact with her, don't need that kind of degeneracy in my life

POO IN LOO

I'm an SJW and I've broken contact with all former friends who support Trump.

I'm with Her.

/thread

fug u :DDDD

This
Its a nice feature of SJWism

one girl I knew in highschool, checked her kikebook a few months after graduating, she dyed her hair blue

My ex Gf but it was after we broke up because she started taking drugs. Now she is a lesbian after getting fucked by an African immigrant who then beat her.

I'm in Melbourne and live literally in Brunswick and have only ever met one or two legitimate SJWs in my entire time living here, they really aren't common in the wild.

It's so nice to look at your western problems and realize that it will never spread widely in my country

tbqh having friends taking Sup Forums seriously is just as bad as them turning SJW as they won't shut the fuck up about everything being some conspiracy, just by jews instead of the patriarchy

Yeah, I sent a email to a while bunch of people which was against islamification, and this guy who I used to go to HS with sent me wall of text on reply, saying how ignorant it was, etc.
I just didn't reply and never spoke to him again.mthis was years ago, and from what I here he's still nowhere in his life, he spent years in uni being smarter then all us other guys doing our apprenticeships, and he works at a fucking movie theatre.

Which is fucking retarded, every cop I've spoken to in Melbourne is nice as pie. They're just doing their jobs, and they'll spray a fuckwit when needed.

As for SJW's never seen them in the wild. Actually one time I did, at a gig and it was the most disgusting crowd I've ever been a part of.

Bald women, rat haired men and problem glasses with shitty taste in fashion fucking everywhere.

>tfw my childhood friend is coloured tumblr-browsing lesbian
>tfw she does not care about politics and is generally pretty ok
I am guessing she's not exactly far-right conservative, but I guess would not call her SJW either

Also do westerners seriously break contact with their friends over politics?
that's fucking retarded

>had a friend

no

My gf (now ex gf) became an sjw.

If you're going to do that DO NOT do it under your full name or you'll possibly get fucked by hatespeech legislation. Seriously, with the next government looking to be Labor they're going to come after people like you very soon.

The cops mostly do their job, I've honestly never had a bad interraction with a policeman in my entire time living in Australia. I've lived in Adelaide and Melbourne, have even been caught with weed and a cop has confiscated it and told me to stay out of trouble, no fine or anything. The cops mostly just don't want anyone being a fuckwit or stirring shit which is fair enough.

fucking hell not coloured
her hair is dyed

The west founded democracy so we take politics seriously unlike Slavic filth such as yourself.

I'm female and I dated this belly breathing Tumblr blogging long haired Manlet vegan mother fucker relationship didn't work because he was heroin addict and moved to Oregon to be homeless

shit in sauna

First post is always the best post.

delet this

yes
yes

my sister studied gender studied and became a blm sjw radfem
havent talked to her in 5 years

If his heroin addiction was the only thing stopping the relationship from working, please leave.

Same here prijatyelj. Altho' Serbia might start getting influenced by the EU in several years.

Some of my friends are yeah and yes I stopped contact, or rather they stopped contact with me. They are unwilling to discuss anything that differs from their view.

Yes
Yes
He had always been a bit of a cuck but he even dyed his hair fucking green

Well, I know a few communists who are also feminists of course, but they're more into the whole 'autonomous marxism' thing than social justice on the internet. That is, they smash windows, occupy buildings, blow up ATMs etc but don't really seem to care that much about women in videogames or phallic symbols in architecture and so on like you see on tumblr.

Black lives matter?

In Sweden?

You should report them to the police, Swedistan has enough problems these days.

Best mate's GF is full on SJW but funnily enough it's made him more red pilled if anything.

Yep, saying racism against white people is made up, says Women don't have the same rights as men, BLM. I refuted all of this and she went red.

It was pretty tame by any standard and actually funny, that's why I felt his response was way too heavy handed.
Still, I get your point and have a VPN and various social media pseudonyms to use when I want to go full Sup Forums on someone.

some friends, I just treat them like you would someone with dementia or downs syndrome, smile and nod, soft voice

I was a semi-SJW for a while but insisted on retaining a capacity for rationality and reason.

This inevitably blew up the group of friends I had who went from semi to full to OMGSUPERCANCER sjews

yes

They're already on several police and SÄPO (security service) watch lists since we went to school together like 10-15 years ago. There's literally no reason for me to report them to the police.

>8:50PM.
>Sun is almost gone.
>Getting hyped for Game of Thrones
>Wife gets text.
>My wife's Bull says he just left the bar, and he's 15 minutes away.
>Wife shoos me off to the shed, so she can get ready.
>Enter shed.
>My 16yo Daughter is kneeling in front of DeMarcus, my wife's bull's son and daughter's classmate, sucking his cock.
>Daughter is started, tat first, but DeMarcus places a hand on her shoulder and grabs the back of her head, forcing her to stay.
>DeMarcus nods to the stoll in the corner.
>I take my seat, and grab the remote, turning on the 16 inch CRT.
>Made it just in time to see the start of new episode.
>Can't hear the show over my daughter's slurping noises an DeMarcus's exaggerated grunts.
>Turn volume up.
>DeMarcus's fairly developed teenage voice seeps comes through the dark corner where my daughter's head is bobbing up and down, "Ayo, Mr. Garrison, you got that shit up to loud."
>Turn volume back down.
>Scoot my stool closer to the TV, so I can hear better.
>"Mr. Garrison, stay in your corner, that's the rules."
>Look over and see the whites of DeMarcus's eyes narrow.
>Play it safe, and return to my corner.
>Just as I'm settling, DeMarcus's eyes disappear, and he let's out a loud grown, filling the shed.
>I hear my daughter's muffled squeal, followed by the sound of swallowing, and a gasp for air.
>I focus my eyes, and DeMarcus is holding my daughter's head, squeezing the last of his cum load on her face.
>"Whachu staring at, Mr. Garrison."
>It wasn't a question.
>I focus back on the TV to avoid DeMarcus's gaze, but I can feel it lingering.
>I try to piece together the dialog the best I can, in between my daughter's moans, and the creaking of the shed's frame.
>It's 10:15 when DeMarcus and my daughter leave.
>I text my wife, to see if her Bull is still there.
>She texts me back that I'm punished for interrupting them.
>Been hanging out in the shed all night.
>Posting form my phone.
At least I got to watch Silicon Valley.

Which, hey, I'd be thrown overboard and gassed by my new TrumpenReich friends, cause i'm a filthy fucking jew.

Except that I don't have any friends, like response #1 up above, because I learned to stop trying to interact with other people in real life.

I eventually expect to be marched into the Trump Showers. I expect it to be a blessing.

Yes just about knocked the guy out for being a pussy white knight.

Get fucked abbo.

And I mean I'm voting for trump anyway, because I'll literally take being gassed over the fucking sjews

>politics?

You're either fucking stupid or fortunately ignorant if you think the only problem with sjews is "politics"

this, christ

I would respond to you with a witty retort but I doubt anything will get through that thick fucking klingon maori skull. Even if it did you're too meth addled to understand anything besides fush n chups and sneaking onto the farm to fuck the farmers sheep.

get fucked cunt

Who the fuck wants to put themselves through life with a heroin addict? It will destroy you trying to save them.

noice

I am sorry to hear that rasheed, some friend of mine started browsing tumblr about a month ago and the same thing happened

Recently moved from Texas to New York. I happened to meet a pretty good looking girl when I as out one night. She turned out to be a hardcore SJW. However we fuck like rabbits regularly and tend to leave our opinions at the door. We do discuss Trump, Bernie and Shillary on occasion and she I simply ignorant on the topic. If it weren't for here fat ass and big tits I'd definitely tell her to fuck off. Also the sex is freakishly good.

>she'd absolutely still be fucking him if he hadn't left her

Women: always fucking disgusting, never not fucking disgusting

(lol, in this case literally "fucking disgusting")

My sister caught the social justice flu as well. She told me that if I don't recognise that AT LEAST the patriarchy exists, she won't talk to me anymore.

I told her in a very SJW fashion that this is "so intolerant" and called her a "cunty bitch" when she tried acting indignant to my response.

Like most SJWs, she's all bark and no bite. She keeps trying to talk to me every so often.

you dont get what he meant

he meant despite all the red flags and retardation, if heroin ONLY was the thing that made it drop, which would mean she accepted him despite being a fucking retard

Never got a sjw friend but visited a sjw thread once
Told them I am Indian
>omg what a poor thing
wat?
>Don't worry user we support you
support me on what?
>I know its hard to understand a language that was forced on you user, we are really sorry
Are you even sane?
>We support you user, it must be horrible for you to be forced to learn english to use internet. We are sorry and we support you user, speak your native language.
But you won't understand my language
>forgive our ignorance user, we are really sorry
MFW I never missed pol and poo in loo that much...

welcome back poo, we missed you too

And you missed the loo.

Closest I've got is a couple of friends who are outspoken Bernie supporters, they're generally not assholes about it though. Generally I think you'd have to be a pretty huge faggot to break off contact with a friend over politics. If I meet someone new who is excessively liberal I will usually not pursue friendship with them, however.

They just don't get it and they never will. Banter is what brings us together, mutual hatred and cross culture criticism is to be welcomed.

Welcome back

I'm pretty chill about it, though I call my coworker a degenerate for being a /soc/ fag.

>SJW
No such thing in Poland.
Leftists have no friends so your problem can't be applied to them.

I hope you both get killed in a terrorist attack

Muslim here. Bangladeshi origin.

Why

kys

That fucking cunt is probably on tumblr right now shitting out some fucking screed about how any man who doesn't get forms signed in triplicate before he holds a girls hand is a rapist

>Has anyone here had a friend become an SJW? Did you break off contact with them?

Yes and yes.

We were friends for almost five years. We talked almost everyday. We were always very close.

Anyway, about six months ago, I broke it off.
I noticed my friend in question started changing a lot, even before I called it quits.

They became very focused on themselves, stopped talking to me and talked to others more like them, and called me horrible things just for liking Trump.

I can't begin to tell you how hurt my feelings were at first, but I got over it because my friend had become so toxic, they had to make me out as the bad guy to feel better about their own self. Not to mention they were becoming a ftm and I just didn't agree with it.

I miss them sometimes, they were my one and only friend.

Though, I do think it was for the best...

It sucks knowing the system got them. I'll never have my old friend back.

kek

Kill yourself

I didn't give a fuck honestly it was a new relationship. It's good to know your enemy

With what?

I have no friends

i can be your friend user

You have me, come on. Come to papa.

4 notable ones.

Girlfriend who toned it down because she knew wed argue and now ive turned her off it after 12 months. Lots of discussion.

3 girls who were all friends. Used to debate all three of them simultaneously and two of them still hold their opinions steadfast but refuse to discuss politics with me,
We're still really good friends. They seem to think i win the arguments because im a sophist not because im on the side with the facts.
The third girl has gone to uni and goes to protests and makes instagram pics about feminism, still sort of friends but kee it civil when we discuss politics.

What's your point? Avoid woman at all costs? you mad virgin?

>They became very focused on themselves

It's really terrible seeing someone go full sjew and watch them kill off everything about themselves that was interesting and replace it with vacant narcissism.

>because my friend had become so toxic, they had to make me out as the bad guy to feel better about their own self

this is partly true, but they also had to make you out as the bad guy because sjewism is basically a toolkit for getting people to turn against their friends, their families, and anyone who ever gave a shit about them. (naturally it borrows heavily here from (((feminism))), and (((feminism)))'s toolkit for turning every decent man a woman knows into a monster, the better to prime them for getting their souls raped out through their assholes by Chad)

>dat filename
Nooooooooooooo

join some irc's then, make some friends

A friend of mine who used to be a Christian converted to Islam.

JUST

I've never even encountered an SJW in real life.

Yes. FwB in college. She was not very political but made comments about black crime and how whites are unfairly targeted, etc. I was subtly redpilling her but then she started browsing tumblr. I graduated before her and moved away. Whenever I look at her FB, it is just typical SJW shit about there being 29393919939 genders, white privilege, Young Turks posts, Bernie, etc. She defriended a mutual friend of ours and that friend said that she was defriended her for posting some milquetoast conservative stuff. Would probably pour bleach down her vag if she knew my true opinions.

Yeah, it was werid though. When I first met the guy in high school one of the first things he told me is he was racist and we laughed, then a year later he starts telling me he's trans and posted radical feminist cringe on facebook constantly. It's pretty sad, I don't know what happened to him he changed so dramatically, I had to move on ofcourse

I said women are fucking disgusting because my point is that women are fucking disgusting.

Now go cry onto the shrivelled remains of your dismembered dick about how I said something mean about cunts you jewpilled tranny faggot.

I respect your Post this very Single time, as you did the right thing.
Usually i would post loos or pajeet-memes.

THIS ONE FUCKING TIME

At least my country isn't descended from convicts.

I actually converted an SJW to the Sup Forums side of thinking

This

Had it happen and was fucking kekking when they were supprised my girl had my back

>SJW shit about there being 29393919939 genders

I suspect this "29393919939 genders" shit is because women - maybe all of them since forever, maybe just modern jewpilled ones - hate being women, and are solipsistic enough to think that if they call themselves something else it'll change that they're women.

I had SJW friends, but we drifted apart because I didn't like drinking and nightclubbing, and they didn't like Bible studies. If you're on good terms with people and you have nothing in common, you kind of have a mutual amicable parting from one another.

Friend of mine was already involved in SJW circles. Last time I heard from her she started using her mother's last name and declared herself a lesbian after dying her hair.

I'd probably blame her mother for that. She's a fucking professor of sociology.

What about it? fgt