I always wanted to emigrate to Eastern Europe. I had a Hungarian girlfriend and lived in Hungary for awhile...

I always wanted to emigrate to Eastern Europe. I had a Hungarian girlfriend and lived in Hungary for awhile. I told her that I wanted to stay in Hungary and she thought I was insane. Now that I know about nationalism I don't think I can ever emigrate. I'm a WASP with blue eyes and blond hair and don't blend in with the locals. I don't think I'd ever belong.

Other urls found in this thread:

hel-looks.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=4gidFHeJo1A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why would you ever consider leaving a developed, anglo, christian country?

>White, blonde, blue eyes.

Might as well give it a shot, it's not like you fit in with Americans.

Euros care less about your ethnic origin as long as you're nationalistic than we do.

Here there's a common belief you had to have been american for like 4 centuries to be considered a real american. There you just show up white and learn the language, they accept you. They love Americans.

Mestizos outnumber Anglos in America.

It doesn't seem right for me to go mess with another country's strong ethnic identity.

I'm 2nd gen, I spent ages 10-15 in my euro country of origin and they didn't give a shit. I was fully accepted.

What matters more is your allegiance. Do you consider yourself Hungarian or American?

>They love Americans.
Who lied to you?

sorry meant for see

There's no way in hell I consider myself Hungarian.

>with blue eyes and blond hair and don't blend in with the locals

this is bait tho

I've been to Romania too. It's a nice place and Romanians are nice people but one thing is for sure that I don't blend in.

Well, I don't blend in to the US either regardless of me living there for over a year. But it's not that the population doesn't see you as a local as most people don't care as long as you're white, it's because Americans are very very loud and have a "standard dress code" - that's why you stand out in eastern european countries.

If you're really bent on coming to eastern Europe, you should probably just go out for a coffee and watch how the locals go about their daily lives and try to emulate. I don't see anything wrong in them knowing you're a foreigner tho' it's not like you're a nigger ...

Move to Finland, you'll blend in.

>Move to Finalnd
>Clearly you'd fit in
hel-looks.com/

>It's a nice place and Romanians are nice people
lol. This must be bait

fuck off Luigi, did a gypsy steal your wallet and rape your Mamma?

I bought clothes in a local store while I was there and wore those. I could just tell people knew I was a foreigner.

It might be in your head, people tend to actually make random eye contact on the street. I've not seen that in the US to be quite frank

You probably smelled of doritos.

>You probably smelled of doritos.

Sweat stinking of Doritons and mountain dew and being morbidly overweight
>How could they ever think I'm an American?

In small communities mostly in the midwest this is the norm. large cities, no way.

Romanians have a different skin tone which I can't describe. It's a different skin. I remember I sucked on a Romanian girl's skin and it didn't leave a mark. On a more Northern European girl doing that would leave a mark.

Well, I've stayed in Austin so "Small" isn't the correct wording for that..
We get more sun than the Nordic countries and temperatures go to 40 celsius in the summer so you could imagine that we have different skin from the nordics, then again you could easily be from any mountainous area of romania.

>Euros care less about your ethnic origin

Meh, just be white, learn the language and the customs, work hard and you'll be accepted in most countries I guess. At least we don't give a fuck about Italians and Spaniards who moved here. Sure, they may have a tan or may be called Rodriguez but we generally don't give a fuck if they're nice hard working people who speak perfectly Dutch

I learned some Romanian while I was there and someone commented that I had a peasant accent when I spoke it.

When I go to another country I get the perception that I don't belong.

You probably act really american, like pretty much all your ilk do.

You know how it's easy to spot?
It's like seeing a child in a grown mans body.

ROAST
OAST
AST
ST
T

Romanian is a hard language to learn for Americans from my general understanding.
It's a bit like when you see somebody who has no clue about latin accents trying to speak spanish and it just sounds off. "Senor" "Senior" pronunciation makes a world of difference in perception.

Of course you don't belong m8, you're away from home... you need to integrate - don't expect to be integratED

You know how to spot a Greek? I don't. You look the same as Turks.

We'll i'm not greek, so i mean, at least get the insults right.

I actually know about Latin accents since I studied the Latin language in school.

I do, they're dark and have big noses and talk a lot and their women are slightly hairy and tend to gossip you out of existence.
And they smell a bit of shame, turk, rape and gyros

Stay in your cucked country, nobody wants your fat ass here.

You are alright. We have no problem with people who come here to work and not to leech, who are nice and lovely and do not make trouble Come. Your new home awaits.

youtube.com/watch?v=4gidFHeJo1A
It's a hard accent to emulate.

Hungary is beautiful..such a pity our stupid government refuses to restore historical buildings instead oping for destroying any kind of cultural heritage by putting a big ass plane window building next to a 16'th century church.

They look like gypos most of the time, albeit better fed gypos.

I have problems with trying to emigrate again. I support ethnic nationalism now which would put me at odds in a foreign country. And when a wave of ethnic nationalism goes across Europe I might just get swept out anyway.

they're all subhuman scum to me...gypos, gryos...coincidence?

They aren't subhuman to me but they sure are trying the darnedest to make me change my mind.

>Country is in financial collapse
>Buys used submarines to help copper deficiency complex
>Country now has more ruins
>Tourism flourishes due to new ruins to visit
>Gyros prospers again

>Gyros poor
>Gyros begs germoney for money
>Gyros refuses to pay back

>Gyros looks like turk, smells like turk, is turk
>Turk is closely related to gypsy due to cockroach life and being hated by everyone except their own kind

They sound like gypsies to me familia

So this is how one summons roma(nians) in a thread besides telling the truth that Transylvania belongs to Hungary.

too bad they lost the war and not transylvania is romanian clay and thus they'll never get it back :^)

>I'm a WASP with blue eyes and blond hair and don't blend in with the locals
kek, there are plenty of blondes in Hungary
nice bait tho

Yet you guys sure try hard to be.