What are some quick, painless/not-too-painful, and easy methods for suicide?

What are some quick, painless/not-too-painful, and easy methods for suicide?

Other urls found in this thread:

lostallhope.com/suicide-methods/statistics-most-lethal-methods
badgerbadgerbadger.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This question is asked literally every day.
If only there was a """search engine""" that would allow us to browse the """web""".

SHOTGUN TO HEAD.
HELIUM BAG.
JUMPING INFRONT OF TRAIN.

long drop hang

literally none

Pic related

Too poor for the first two, and third sounds painful.

Fick a nigger and get aids

Fucking this, OP. The answers don't change no matter how many times you faggots ask the question. Use the shotgun for guaranteed massive brain removal. I don't see what can go wrong, although I guess if there's a way to fuck that up I wouldn't put it past you.

>too poor to afford helium
no wonder you want to kill yourself

Jumping off a skyscraper. There is no way to survive that. You are instantly dead.
300 km/h motorcycle against a wall is also instant.
Or exit bag desu.
>SHOTGUN TO HEAD.
>JUMPING INFRONT OF TRAIN.
you can survive that desu.

>google how to kill self
>500 articles saying "just don't kys bro :)))))"
Real useful.

>Too poor for the first two
If you wanted to kill yourself you could make one of these things happen.

This. It's not like you will need to save money on killing yourself.

If he really has nothing he could sell or steal something. A suicidal person would not be concerned with that shit.

Carbon monoxide but make sure you don't survive aka make sure nobody gets to you on time. Otherwise, it's gonna be a shitty week for you at the hospital.

You can just use some coal, burn them nicely for a bit, then let them sit with you in a closed room while the fumes come out. Take something to make you fall asleep.

But first things first. What's wrong user? Are you sure you want to do this? Why not try to live and not care about anything else and just do whatever you want for a year then see if you feel the same way, you can go ahead.

lostallhope.com/suicide-methods/statistics-most-lethal-methods

>1.7 mins to die from shotgun to the head

I'm scared of heights so I think I'm gonna struggle with it but...
Jump from very high onto a hard surface.
I think if I can find a high building with an elevator, that should sort the climb out.
Next alcohol/drugs should be enough to get me over the edge.
After that, just enjoy the flight?

jump fool

Dunno if you're old enough to remember the old rotton.com but I've seen a pic many moons ago of a man who dun goofed with a shotgun. It wasn't pretty.
Nor was the man who slid down the road with no motercycle helmet on and hid snapped his jaw clean off and his toung was hanging down his face.
You kids today don't even know the old "rekt" now it's vids or nothing.

Nah I'm 37. I remember Rotten. I've never been much of a gore hound though. It's just not my particular brand of edgy.

I never went out of my way to find it myself (at 1st)
but once you start looking at it, there's something that can't make you look away?
It was an old .gif on a nokia that 1st got me into ballbusting at a very young age?
I was quick to mature but very slow to progress.

Lol I used to like the funny pictures more than the straight up violent shit. Did you ever go to steakandcheese.com? Same vein as rotten, really gross edgy shit but a little more of the funny.

You're just like all the other faggots who post these threads daily. You're obviously not gonna do it, pussy, so stfu. You're not looking for a method, you're looking for attention.

I was slightly too young to find the edge off my own accord.
Our funny came from ratemypoo.com and the ever legendary and still alive today....
badgerbadgerbadger.com

I dunno why I said I was too young TBH.
Long before I discorverd either of those sites I was a blue avatar on habbo and rat attacking MSN Messenger.
Sorry I got my time lines crossed somewhere.

I wounder if you could do the blue avatar thing on habbo still?
Back in the day, it opened in a new window before java was a plugin but could it work again?
Instead of closing the pool?
Could we be the pool?

I've permited my thoughts to new help.

take 2 i.v. perfusor, first with propofol, second with potassiumchlorid. use the intern timer, start with propofol and after 5 mins u should give u 200mmol of pottassium on fast way..