I miss 2007, 2008 and 2009. Those were the fucking days

I miss 2007, 2008 and 2009. Those were the fucking days.

I miss moot.

I miss rules 1 and 2.

I hate how Sup Forums culture not only leaked into the mainstream, but came to define an entire generation.

I hate how old I am and I want to die.

I wonder if kids these days feel the same amount of anger, loneliness, and hatred that drove us to make this place.

I miss being a newfag... now I'm ancientfag..

I miss being edgy and having edgy friends.

Whatever.

12 isnt even that old, go back to school kiddo

what were the rules

dont talk about the fight club

I am 25 now and I found out about Sup Forums when I was 24. The anger and hatred and more present than ever. We are becoming more. We're the generation that's sick of everything

Shut the Fuck up!
All of you.
Stupid Faggots.

The previous generation of Sup Forums created Anonymous. They had the skilz, the drive, and the initiative to shake the world. The current generation shitposts dick rate threads, fake nakid GF threads, and lame redpill memes that only trigger the ones that post that shit. If you're sick of everything, do something to change it. Usually that starts by changing yourself.

bullshit

another oldfag here

I miss encyclopedia dramatica articles before it got sold

Sup Forums was good and was the central hub for tom foolery on Sup Forums

fresher memes are posted on facebook and instagram and youtube now, even non normie shit that would give grandma a heart attack is shared on "mainstream" social media now.

I miss OC green text, all of it is stuff saved from years ago, people dont write stories like they used too

I miss OC YLYL threads, none of the YLYL threads are funny, its all normie shit that middle aged parents would laugh at on facebook

I miss days when moot would play PUDDI or I love little girls on repeat annoying the fuck out of everyone

I miss when summer was actually summer, now its summer all year round with the normies.

I miss when a trap thread was a treat, not every fucking thread on Sup Forums

I fucking hate celeb threads, theyre no longer taboo or secret, everyone and their grandma has celeb nudes now, its not cool anymore

I miss OG memes like dickbutt and hole guy, now dickbutt is a reddit household name :(

I miss raids when people would fuck with normie sites

I miss trolling people till they cried or rage quit, now they all join in on the trolling and laugh at themselves

I miss Moot too, even if he is a faggot

I miss when there was just a general abundance of OC every day, 50% of threads were unseen stuff nobody had seen before, and it was all cool and good, now its the same recycled shit from years ago.

bu7mp

>ancientfag
Haha
Ive been here since 08 and im still a newfag.
But i agree i hate that everyone uses the internet. Not just Sup Forums.

why dont you just kys then?

I miss 2001 - 2006 when Sup Forums was still a secret elite club.

I miss when Sup Forums was hidden website hiding in the deepest layers of intertubes

I miss when people had to have actual hacker skills to be allowed to post in 4chin.

And in 10 years you gonna miss today.

>I miss being edgy and having edgy friends.
>I miss being edgy
Don't worry, you've still got that.
Also yeah, Sup Forums was pretty much always a shithole with the same threads going on again and again and again, you were probably just younger, and it was new, so you enjoyed it.
Now you're older and nothing here is really changing (or rather it's changing, but not really "maturing").

I discovered this place when I was 25 and have been here going on 12 years now. I want to die.

You are though.

internet had an adventurous feel back in those years, man, everyone being split into communites,
anonymity, etc and this place was less of a shithole. it's all gone and never coming back. we're old now,
internet culture has died, and is to be blamed by the smartphone generation and normies. now any retard
can get on here.

Shitty same threads

you arent alone budday.

ITT: Everyone pretends to be an old fag.

except for you faggot

Sup Forums has always been shit but i knew something was up when people started physically talking about it irl. I always act like ive never heard of this "foorchan" you speak of.