What do you think about reuben sandwiches?

What do you think about reuben sandwiches?

The BEST sandwich.

Fukken love 'em, why?

I don't like them but I appreciate that they exist, much like the Monte Cristo.

More like Jewben.

They are amazing, why do you ask?

J/w

I just had one. Boars head corned beef is the shit

I hate sourkraut

Well now I'm craving one, thanks, asshole.

9/10 would eat the fuck out of.
Still like me a large slice of medium rare moo.

Aren't they jew sandwiches?

swap that crusty old sandwich out for one of Andy's hot rolls and now we're talkin' daddy-o

Whew lad

God just imagine him hovering over that sandwich and unloading a twelve pound pile of shit logs like a Clydesdale with a few squirts of mucus-laden watery farts for good measure.
Throat, meet sandwich. Sandwich, meet fucking throat

Love em. I like the rachel too.

Don’t go to Arby’s, theirs is a pile of shit. Make one at home with prime rye and deli meats and cheeses, toasted on the skillet

Reubens are great. The restaurant I work at used to make our own corned beef. They'd slow cook it in beer overnight.

I dont give a shit as long as a female makes it

Fucking Nast.

Oh yeah, I'd make one for myself. I can't stand Arby's anyway.

Had my first reuben on an airplane back in the 80's as a kid when they still served full meals on all flights.

A nice cold glass of Guinness draught washes it right down

Subway had brought back footlong ruebens the last time I was there. Go get one

You fuckin nerds and your corned beef. The kraut is the unsung hero of the reuben.
You know what that say.. "if there's no sauerkraut on that space, get it the heck out of my face"

I can't do Guinness. I just can't into the taste. Call me a pussy, but meh.

Overrated bullshit

Probably the best sandwich America's created

this 100%
land of the free niggaz

best fucking sandwich. OP

It's the condiments in general that make it stand out. I hate kraut, Swiss cheese, and thousand island by themselves, but combined they are strangely good

god tier sandwich, hell if the corned beef is good enough, even a jenny is god tier. The jenny being the autistic cousin of the reuben

i only like the brisket. not the other bullshit. top round or what ever they also use to pass off as corned beef.

u ever put pickles on a hotdog?

You’re thinking of a Rachel

I eat thousand island and swiss sandwiches all the time.

Boars head is good, until you go to a legit jewish deli in the NE and realize that boars head is literal garbage in comparison

10/10 would fuck again.

Agreed, boars head is better than Oscar Meyerns but it’s not gods gift to deli meat like some people seem to think

they are the same, the name is regional

Can't hardly call you a pussy, Guinness is only 4%. A reuben with a beer of choice will do fine.

I’m literally going to kill you

>10/sandwich
would eat again

My beer of choice is the champagne of beers if I'm going domestic.

Philly cheesesteak is another god tier sandwich.

You mean pee water? Gross dude, have some class

fpbp

I'll take it over any other domestic. If I'm being classy, I'll get a vanilla porter.

dude the Monte Cristo is a helluva sandwich. if you ever find yourself in Central NC, look up The Bear Rock Cafe. best Monte Cristo sandwich I've ever had

fuck you faggot. Arby's makes a damn fine Reuben

Nothing at arbys can be describedas "damn fine." Unless its the diarrea coming out of Andy Sixx ass after eating Arbys.

i agree, but i'm about to make my own corned beef as soon as the holiday leftover nonsense is out of the way on the bottom shelf of my fridge. i have the pink salt, sodium nitrite or what ever and the hand selected pickling spices just sitting and waiting to be used.
i gotta say i'm looking forward to hash more than sandwiches, as much as i like a reuben.

No user, Arby’s is not that good.

where did it all go wrong for you?

Why? The cheese, the onions, the bread?

Reuben with a pickle... get rid of that fuckin kettle chip side.. not sure who started that, but its a terrible mix.

Fag

I hate everything about reubens, but I love them. Hate rye bread, hate sauerkraut, hate swiss cheese, etc. Love a reuben. The fucking thing is a miracle,

The ribeye sliced thin, on an Amorossos bakery roll. I prefer provalone and maybe some whiz. Fried onions and mushrooms are optional, but I'm ok with them. And to wash it down, Yuengling is the best choice.

i fucken luv em. y u b axin?

Not a jew, but ruben can't be beat.

Pumpernickel Rye, wine heavy dijon mustard. Double aged swiss, gobs of pungent kraft and of course and all the top line, paper thin slices of corned beef that can be packed in. Will keep me going 24 hours with chips and 2 heinikens.

Freaking awesome!!

*kraut

So strange. This is my post, but when I posted it, I got some error about captcha. But then when I tried to post again, I got an error saying to wait 4 min 30 seconds to post a duplicate. And now it's not showing (you) when someone tried to reference the post. Sup Forums is funny sometimes.

they´re gay

Have you been to the real joints that sell them?

the way you describe it makes it sound even better, and i'm already a fan of reuben sandwiches.

I use a reuben as my measure of how good a sandwich shop is

>What do you think about reuben sandwiches?

Poster child for coronary disease.

They’re goddamn delicious, and it’s awesome to see that Sup Forums is in agreement for once about something

That shit slidding ... so fuckin hot

When I first tried eating whatever that shit is at Arby’s.

You’re gay you Reuben hating faggot queerio

Swollen ankles and runny poop...

Arby's is a pile of shit. The best thing they have is fucking curly fries and half the time they undercook most of em.

>Done your throat

What? The salt and vinegar chips are a perfect match.
Or cracked black pepper

Subway's Reubens are good unless you get a shit store.

At a shit store they keep the unused rye bread forever.