He calls himself redpilled

>he calls himself redpilled
>but he doesn't eat any broccoli

Seriously Sup Forums? It's literally the most Sup Forums veggie

Protects you from high estrogen, cancer, atherosclerosis, and nu-maleitus.

Broccoli is best vegetable.

Don't forget Brussels sprouts.

Yep this too

Cucks eating things that food eats

No surprise here

Broccoli is ok, never had a problem with it, especially with cheese.

Brussels sprouts are alright when cooked, raw they're shit because I'm one of the people that can taste the bitter chemical inside them.

Vegetables are the patrician food.

>rotects you from high estrogen, cancer, atherosclerosis, and nu-maleitus.
But I have two of these things and I fucking love broccoli

I love Broccoli too

Is Capsicum degenerate?

STEP IT UP

>cucks eating things that lower estrogen levels and lead to a healthy mind and body

Trust an american to post this shite. Enjoy eating your chemical filled burgers fatty.

Beef > Pork > Chicken > Fish > Dog Ass > Turkey

A FUCKIN LARDASS calling people cucks.

Hilarious.

I'm so rich I take out those broccoli bits at the top and use them as a sauce on my spinach. That's what I eat every day.

Hope you make it girl

For us americans, panda express has broccoli and beef as a menu item, I eat that everyday. When I started to ask for extra broccoli, I was full for longer periods of time, my sleep was more restful, I had more stamina at the gym, and my eyes didn't feel as strained when I don't wear my glasses.

Plus in the beef with oyster sauce, it's delicious

Thats not a turkey its a giant fuckin steak

ultimate redpill: eating broccoli raw for most vitamins and minerals.

don't boil it, don't cook it.

kale, spinach, and watercress are all vastly superior.

Broccoli is god tier

My body is resilient enough to eat whatever the fuck I want and stay /fit/

Getting fucked by middle easterns does not count as exercise boys

>spinach
Enjoy your E. coli

The real winners blend broccoli.
Only faggot vegans eat their veggies slow and savor it.
I slug it down and get it over with within 300 seconds (timed). 30 seconds to blend, 70 to clean, and 200 to drink.

How do you clean it?

enjoy your hunger LOL. blending or juicing stuff doesn't help you feel full since your stomach won't be breaking down much of the broccoli.

you simply wash it. you can also strip it apart first and then wash the smaller pieces with hot water in a sieve and you could make salad then if you want.

that works too.

>Not mixing different veggies and fruits to create healthy, BUT tasty smoothy

Work smarter, not harder.

>since your stomach won't be breaking down much of the broccoli
That's complete bullshit, and literally makes no sense.
I've been doing this for years and I'm completely stuffed after my morning blend. It's blended, not juiced faggot. Completely stuffed until noon. 150 calories. All veggie intake. 300 seconds.

True but the body also spends hundreds of calories dissolving food. This is the real advantage eating holds over juicing.

ITT: Fuck nuts not realising that is is all just about the Vitamin K.

But on a more serious note, I thought cooking was good, it helps to release the nutrients. And of course I fucking steam them.

>but he doesn't eat any broccoli

Don't eat it? Mate, I grow my own.

If you don't grow your own vegetables you are the cuck. You're paying for someone else's vegetables. Besides, who else can't grow their own food? Africa. Are you Africa, Sup Forums?

I used to hate the iron flavor of broccoli and honey, I started to mix them with other food and eat it really fast so the irony didn't kick in, and if that didn't work I always had a water glass so I didn't vomit. Now I can't stop eating broccoli since I got over my dislike for the iron taste.

I mix frozen fruit to cool it down, so the taste is numbed. The veggies change every few days.

There's only one panda express here and it's in a mall

Kind of sucks desu senpai

I eat broccoli every day, yet I still suffer from high est and homosexuality.

Really made me think tbqh

Not everyone lives on a farm in bumfuck nowhere

>A farm

"DON'T TALK TO ME OR MY SUPERMARKET'S PRODUCE EVER AGAIN!"

There have been studies that report higher testosterone level in homosexual men, might be related to the majority of gay men being into fitness or being promiscuous. In my opinion homosexuality is caused more by the environment than your body.

Realistically could you produce more than a weeks' worth of food with a balcony setup like that

>2016
>Not being complegely vegan to have the highest testosterone levels

Thank you #jesuisbruxelles

What's the sauce over it? Looks appetizing, would like to eat it.

probably cheese sauce

cauliflower cheese is a popular mix in the UK

melted cheese