ITT:

ITT:

We are super nice and polite to eachother but whomever rolls dubs is a filthy spear chucking nigger

Other urls found in this thread:

liararoux.com/engagements/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Niggers (scientific name: Simia africanus, the Black Monkey; politically correct: Americanus Basketballensis) are a species of Apes devolved from gorillas and orangutans (not bonobos/chimpanzees, higher life forms), and proof of the "Missing Link" theory in Evolutionary Biology as the more retarded simian cousins to the Neanderthal ancestors of our higher species Homo Sapiens. Niggers, in contrast to Neanderthals, were unable to develop the IQ required for civilization due to lack of evolutionary pressure and incentives from their native environment. Premature exposure to Human Civilization in fact overloads their cerebral cortexes resulting in instinctive violence, this is known as a chimp out or a "Nigger Moment". This is why a specimen of Great Apes, when subjected to the stress demanded by a Human-dominated environment, degenerates into the highly dangerous form that it has today known as the Nigger (example: what happened to Harambe). Niggers are poor, retarded, so ugly that even animal lovers don't want to fuck them, and worse, they smell like a mixture of wild animal fur and a decayed old mop full of shit even after taking a shower. Having spent the last million years in the African jungle throwing spears at each other and swinging on vines, niggers are predisposed to crime and antisocial behavior due to their biology and (de)evolution.

ya way to correctly identify yourself. Surprised you know how to read you illiterate nigger fuck

Hey so does anyone have any cool plans for NYE?

thought that was katelyn nicole davis for a second

How are you today young man? You look like such a fine young man. Are your studies going well?

Nigger

Nice bepis

*enters room screaming where the white women at?*

Liara Roux and Emily Bloom

fuck OP here i saw this thread last night it was fun , i was high forget i think there was some sort of backdrop to it like we were in a waiting room or some shit

"whomever rolls DUBS is a filthy spear chucking nigger"

trips. not nigger.

be polite

Where the white women at?

nice to see you fellow men on such a wonderful day

I beleieve tracy laura and debbie are on the way, a few of their Piphi friends will be by later as well , cheers, I cant wait to see them!

i always pop a couple bottles of cheap rose and enjoy the evening

>fellow men

awww it thinks its a person

ya would you mind getting the fuck out of here nigger?

more like mad dog 20/20 you smelly jigaboo

You shut your dirty nigger mouths. Rot in hell you fucking genome dumpsters.

i always thought trips was dub with all due respect sir , you may be new here, welcome!

how many white women have you raped in the last two weeks nigger? Is it more or less than the amount of bikes you have stolen in that same time frame?

>Liara Roux
liararoux.com/engagements/
jesus christ does this bitches pussy made of gold, pisses me off she charges this much for being a hole

>tfw everyone got dubs

ain't no nigger no sir.

She doesn't fuck unless you pay for 16 hours+, or if you have seen her more than once.

flushing money down the toilet

she probably fucks nigger like you for fun

hey what is up my fellows ?

I'm no nigger but insult me anyway

all i see is a bunch niggers hanging out in this thread

Please KYS.

We wuz kangz and shiet

check em

Those pubes tho

Got more?

why would someone hang a child?

you must be fun at parties

Moar

Check what nigger? The achievements your people have to your race.

Oh wait, you have none. Now, shall we?
>Pic related

Hands off my bike Tyrone.

I hope every one has a great day, I’m genuinely happy for having known this thread and seeing all of you comment :)

moon cricket!!

stfu shitskin trying to fit in with civilized people is not for subhumans like you

Fake but fun...

Good afternoon Sup Forumsros! Hope you guys are all doing well!

I love how friendly everyone in this thread is.

Hi all, britfag here, hope all is good.

>i always thought trips was dub with all due respect sir , you may be new here, welcome!
Are you retarded? How could you think "trips" is "dubs"?

lol

U r all gay!=)

You filthy heathen monkey.

NIGGER WHAT?!?!?

I WILL WILL OFF YOUR ARMD AND PROCEED TO SHOVE THEM UP YOUR ASSHOLE

Trips is just a dubs that got over zealous.
He's a bigger.
You're a fine fella, though.

Keep it nice, user.
He ain't no coon.

How do you do fellow white people

fug

This fucking double bigger is bout to get lynched!

Holy shit!
Who let the niggers into this fine establishment?

hope im not a ngger

What were you saying?

Hello my friends. What's up? ;] Fuck those dubs.

What's up Sup Forumsros

Nice try, nigger

Good day, fellow chaps

Hello there fine gent, how are you doing on this fine day

Splendid sir, thank you so much for asking.

How do you do fellow whites?

hi everyone :3

Why it is spiffing to see you all!

Don't think you can escape the lynching nigger

her body is so qt

Hey

fuck

Gtfo nigger

what happens if someone gets quads

Obama

go back to africa nigger