He makes fuckton from Twitch

In fairness there is alot of failed athletes who go on the dole

>those butthurt Sup Forums comments and dislikes

kek

e"sports"
Disgrace to call competitive gaming a sport

Not gonna lie, I actually got excited when I saw Seagull

>Go to comments section
>Pissed off people with anime profile pics.

why do normies call it esports? CSGO isn't the same as LoL so why would you put them under the same umbrella? When you watch basketball you say you are watching basketball, not "I'm watching sports"

well it's not sports in the first place, it's just some software. it'd be the equivalent of saying I'm watching wilson or mizuno or something.

This is the ideal male body. You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

This is what I mean, nobody is calling it sports. Normies and media are the ones who branded it "esports". Nobody within any of the pro scenes uses the term, there's no reason to since you just talk about the specific game.

>manchildren
none of you seriously play this game, right?

/our guy/

Because the market isn't big enough for that kind of segmented branding yet. Normies don't know what terms like FPS or MOBA mean.

All those Sup Forumsirgins in the comments kek

And then the white people on here have the balls to complain why white women don't want to fuck you losers lol.

What the fuck do you expect? While you are kicking virtual ass on csgo, jamal is tapping real ass in the backseat of your crush's new jeep.

CSGO is for cute boys, we don't need girls

I've heard people saying they are watching the sport or watching sport for example. Unusual for sure, and mostly from older people, but still it does happen

how are esports any different from olympics sports like shooting or archery?

>B-but ...

for one thing, CS is more entertaining than olympic events. Can't speak for the other "esports", they're unwatchable randomness to me

I don't see the issue. These people are the best at something other people care about.

They deserve the admiration and money as long as the audience exists.

If you can't appreciate someone's skills just because he's not an athlete that is your problem. Don't watch it.

Yeah but, I'm so insecure that these nerds skills really challenge my delusion of masculinity and I need people to hate it before it becomes more acceptable

>Hanzo mains

>new athletes

is that something like New Europeans aka people who have nothing in common with the original meaning of the word?

these guys make real dollar though.
plus in korea these guys get all the girls

Games aren't sports, the people playing them aren't athletes

starcraft only recognized sport

Quads of truth

I don't think anyone except bullshit media, some PR wankers or Sup Forums memers ever called them athletes.

I watched a lot of E-sport back in the days and they always called them just players.

I waited for a dab I am dissapoint

How does Cowherd expect to be taken seriously when he uses elementary school-level insults?

how do you have such little self-awareness

Nice sport you got there

That's enough to trigger people

WRONG. e-athletes are hot and sexy

>that deep butthurt from children

No other than ATHLETICISM practitioners should be named athletes.
This niggas probably would need a heart transplant at 40 years old.