There is no difference

there is no difference

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GWZWCkljsmQ
youtube.com/watch?v=zquClG3j9so&t=44s
attackofthefanboy.com/news/multiplayer-games-will-framerate-locked-ps4-pro-avoid-player-imbalances/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

1 minute of 60fps = 2 minutes of 30fps

i don't don't think that's how it works.

I'm not an expert on fps but doesn't the screen need to be moving?

Keep telling yourself that poorfag.

Of course there isn't a difference when using a stationary image dipshit. Fps matters in real time data.

Just imagine the kind of graphics that games would be capable of if people would settle for 1 frame per hour gameplay.

I spot only one difference, the left picture states "60 fps" while the right one says "30 fps". How many differences are there in total in this picture?

Pretty good bait. Nice!

Try again, stupid.

what do you mean?

yeah that's definitely not how that works but he's also sort of right? if this is him trying to hit somebody over the head with how it's twice da framezz, but 1 minute is 1 minute.

Fuck off

For information density that is how it works.
For time passage that's now how a well programed game works, but lots of small aspects of games are frame dependent, but things like movement speed shouldn't be.

take it easy cheesy

While this is a bait post it's also correct.
4k and 60 fps is retarded shit that they "have" to push for to justify people spending more and buying new shit.
Personally I think they look unnatural and it distracts me the entire time.

You're clearly an idiot.
30fps is awful.

because its a pic
you need a video to see it

Uh 60 is a bigger number than for 30 so its obviously better nimwits.

I play on 144 fps... and it fucking does, you have to be a complete tard to think it doesn't. Everything is much smoother and when something goes fast over the screen it's MUCH more clear and easy to see.

ohhhhhh you must be one of those retarded console faggots

lol no, just because you don't understand something doesn't mean it's retarded. if you were really forced into "spending more and buying new shit," you wouldn't be able to still buy new movies on DVD in a world with 4K HDR streaming

Can confirm OP i don't see any difference anyway, everyone know that the eye can't see more than 24fps so who care if you get more or less than 30 fps in game

actually the human eye can onl see up to 12fps which iswhat the superior entertainment medium known as Animu uses FOR A REASON

what about shutter angle?..
does a 'skinny shutter' effect frame rate and motion blur?..
would that be useful for keying and rotoscoping and fx work?

Seemed to work fine for almost 100 years

Not this shit

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurn

this isn't even good bait. you should be ashamed of yourself

I understand it. And I can think whatever the fuck I want is retarded.
You wanna blow your $ and time on the latest and greatest screen fine. But it's retarded

>actually the human eye can only see up to 8fps

>actually the human eye can onl see up to 12fps
maybe your fucked up eyes. The rest of us can easily see 60fps and subconscious detection of up to 1000fps

It not being good bait is what makes it good bait

its literally the same as saying a 800x600 pic has the same resolution as a 1024x768 because they use the same colors

This is an actual comparison of graphical quality in GTA V with mods.

Actually lold

Thanks op

If you can't tell you might have a syndrome

I'll tell ya playing on a 165hz 1440p gsync with a 1080ti hitting over 120fps on avg makes a huge fucking difference

what your eyes can see is irrelevant. if your game runs at 1fps, all your inputs get rounded to the nearest frame
even if you cannot see a difference between 60 and 120 fps, experienced gamers can feel there difference when playing, even if the monitor only uses 60fps and you literally cannot physically see a difference. mouse and keyboard inputs are the reason you want to run your game at high fps - not (only) because it looks better

hahaha.

but yeah, other than really high speed competitive online games, i don't like 60fps. it always makes me think of the way PBS specials and 90s soap operas looked.

youtube.com/watch?v=GWZWCkljsmQ

/THREAD

youtube.com/watch?v=zquClG3j9so&t=44s

attackofthefanboy.com/news/multiplayer-games-will-framerate-locked-ps4-pro-avoid-player-imbalances/
Even Sony knows framerate gives an advantage. The whole "60 frames doesn't matter" narrative went to shit when upgraded versions of consoles started being marketed.

the human eye can only see at 12.05 fps per second

there is obviously no difference in a picture RETARDED, but when you actually want to use all the DPI of your mouse to make a nice perfect aim then you will understand

RETARD!!!! OMFG KYS

N00b

ITT: Hamplanets trying to justify their decision to blow $4000 on a gaming computer

Looking up what humans see, it's a spectrum with an average around 45-60 fps.

However you tards are not taking some other things into consideration. That is what humans perceive in real life. This same debate came up when camera image resolution started surpassing the human's ability. We supposedly passed the threshold, yet every new innovation in resolution is STILL perceptible. Why?

For one thing, if a screen has an fps, and our eyes have an fps, then that's two layers of wiping images to go through. Reality has no fps, so when we see at 60 fps we are getting the maximum amount of that 60 fps. If however the sun itself randomly flickered at 60 fps, then frequently when when were wiping, we'd be aligned with a sun wipe and we'd see nothing at all. That's just one reason a monitor's fps doesn't correlate with our visual limit.

Because what a camera captures and presents, or what is being digitally rendered on a screen is not the same thing as our real world perception. We might only perceive somewhere around 45-60 fps, but our brains are also processing a hell of alot more information. Part of our limitation in frame rate is the effect of light on our eyes. Like a camera light begins to build up, the whole point of refreshing is to wipe the built up light. But when we wipe, we have both memory of what we have been looking at, as well as remnant light.

Our adaptation to processing light and motion in the real world is so far beyond what we are able to render on a screen that fps is not the end of the line for perception.

ironic autism is still autism, friend.

What a fucking idiot... when you are trying to aim with your 6000 DPI mouse in a 30 FPS come back here to suck my dick because you know you are a N00b now OMFG KYS

You have given me a sudden urge to slap the fuck out of you.
Kys, asswhipe.

yawn. if the hottest feature a videocard can offer me is a higher screen resolution, or more frames per second then the technology has reached a plateau.

i remember a similar thing happening around 1999-2000 though. the only thing that videocards were able to compete with is who could run quake 3 arena with the highest fps benchmark. I miss the breakthrough that happened around 2004 when OpenGL2.0 was released along with a major boost in physics calculations.

Bring it on, pussy.

oh look this retard again

Oh, look, the faggot is posting again.

I like to fart

wtf is paul ryan doing?

iv literally had games capped at a smooth 30 fps because of stupid issues it looks bad i can see how blurred it is and its ruff on the eyes and then i fixed it it and had it capped at a smooth 60 fps look better and not blurred so eat shit the human eye can tell the difference

If you hack the mainframe its a big differenco

my sides

is that Battlefield?

guys the human eye at most can only see at 240p at 12 frames a second the jew have been tricking you adding large squares to the game starting this anti alias scam so you buy better hard ware and use electricity if you dont believe me follow the fucking money all the biggest names behind all these companys have jewish names and none of this crap existed untill after they started getting in those positions