Le ebin death grips memes aside

are they good?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uFhTdkuwa6Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No, they're alt-right.

>b-but they have a black guy in the band

Having a black friend doesn't excuse you from being a racist.

yes, anyone who tells you otherwise is a brainlet

"We're feminist, we support homosexuality and individualism, we're in favor of a transparent world leadership"

oh ye

yes

yes, but some people who like them are retardes

youtube.com/watch?v=uFhTdkuwa6Q

anyone here dislike death grips but like the i.l.y.s?

i am the opposite

No

they're okay, the first album was good, the rest is kinda messy but there are nice tunes here and there

yes

literal neo-nazi band

sarcasm much?

how can you fucking even support homosexuality? it is phenomenon not a person or idea...

They're alright. I'd say they're the best at what they're doing but that doesnt mean that theyre inherently good.

I think they meant that support rights for people of any sexuality and are against bigotry and discrimination of people who aren't heterosexual.

retarded much?

how can you fucking even support heterosexuality? it is phenomenon not a person or idea...

I like death grips but prefer i.l.y.s

you can support homosexuals or heterosexuals. holy fuck, how dumb you people can be?!

Yes.

Bodyguard kinda bums me out. First two records are close to my heart though. I like them less than dg but probably a little more than most zach solo records. Face Tat and Astrological Straits are awesome though

how about you listen to the fucking music fuckface

Death Grips unfortunately falls into the "Great band, awful fanbase" category.

Wew

yeah they're good

They're ok. Just ok. Not the next big thing, or if they are touted as that, I don't think they deserve such a title.

They have more 10/10s than any artist active today. I'll just leave it at that.

Their stuff is really interesting because it's novel and has high energy and a lot of it feels very genuinely inspired. That being said I don't feel like listening to it that often (not really a point against it, there's lots of good stuff I just don't feel in the mood for very often), and I find their tracks very hit or miss but I do really love some of it. Contrary to what most people seem to think, they're a one trick pony. It's production-centric music and the production on everything post-ex-military is exactly the same every time. I think the perception that they're always "doing something new" comes from a naive understanding of sound design. They do the same things over and over production wise. What they're doing in general is great and original though in the context of the rest of music that's popular in the kind of semi-underground but actually very popular internet music world their stuff is marketed in.

Loud love is good.

what. How are NOTM, Jenny Death, Steroids, NLDW similar in production in any way?

>production on Ride's vocal is almost always the same. Only variation is more or less distortion and more or less filtering.
>distorted, mid scooped bass synths
>sped up samples
>filter squeals
>distorted drum machine samples
>distorted, hi-passed, lo-fi synth chords

Every track is made from the same sounds. They're "similar in production" in literally every possible way.

I ignore the fanbase and the epic contrarians here and enjoy them quite a lot.

Exmilitary is the best desu

I bet you fag don't even go to the live shows and snort coke. Loser.

They are 3 albums and 1 ep good.