When is it okay to hit your daughter?

When is it okay to hit your daughter?
My daughter is 12 and i caught her trying to steal money from my wallet this morning. I gave her 2 bucks and she spat in my face. What should i do Sup Forums?

Clearly you spank her bare ass then fuck her from behind.

Kick her ass

In today's world sadly you can land in hot water by physically disciplining your child.

So here is what you do...

1.) Spit right back in her face.
2.) Take back the 2 dollars and go take 2 more dollars of hers if she has it.
3.) Buy her favorite candy or food with it.
4.) Eat it right in front of her.
5.) No dinner and she goes to bed hungry.

Explain that this is how the world works. If she bites the hand that feeds she will go hungry.

Forcefinger her

She's 12, so it's perfectly appropriate to spank. And don't let her ward off the blows with her thick cotton panties. You'll need to shimmy them down over her bottom and around her knees.
A good method is to gently caress the area you're going to strike so that her muscles relax. That will in turn make each slap sting more sharply.
Now if you overdo it a bit, you'll be within your role as a loving parent to kiss her booboos better.

I second this.

This shit again?

If you follow orders from your children, you have a serious problem. To fix it you need to discipline her and you have to stop being a faggot

>being this violent
spotted the virgins

and then post pics.

HOW COULD YOU FUCK HER EDUCATION TO THS POINT IS THE REAL QUESTION HERE....

how many times are you going to post this

And then post pics.

Great plan, she will grow up with a disrespect for authority and become a crackhead hooker...

I like it...

>trying to steal money from my wallet
>spat in my face
fucking liberal! take your belt off and hit her 6-10 times, that will teach her

Lowering yourself to her level will only have you guys trading more serious blows later, she won't respect you at all.

Open your mouth next time and catch the spit.

Never, Girls are precious and should be spoiled, not harmed.

Boys are evil. They need to be spanked hard. They need to be punished. They need to know where their place in the world is. That's how you make them into men. Put them down and force them to grow the fuck up. Make them cry.

Imply she isn't already, what do you think the 2 dollars was for user?

Crack and paying off her pimp, that's what...

"parents" do it all the time

Fritzel dat bitch bro

He's not asking her to blow him you sick fuck.

Go in her room and steal all the crayons, then spit back on her face

Bull, my sister got the belt and she's basically a cop now.

She needs to learn that money isn't free.
She needs to earn those 2 bucks.

I would start her with simple dance moves

Again too???

Gosh, she is making more money than you, lol

What the fuck?

Nice try faggot. She just won't take him seriously and will leave home at the first possible chance, likely getting pregnant by the men dude hates just to spite him. That's how women are.

Fuck off back to tumblr

Spitting in her face and not feeding her are more abusive than spanking...

Liberal

She's not going out for dinner tonight or in a couple weeks I think I can get there in a few mins if we are not sure how long I'll get back to me as soon as you are done at work but I'll try and get a good night sleep well tonight my time sheet I will get the info for my son who lives and we can get it in the morning when you are done at work but will be there.

Honestly OP, your kid has behavioral issues that could be incredibly counter productive to her having a healthy future. You're probably going to need to speak to an adolescent psychologist or developmental psych. I know it sounds silly and "pussy like" but if she's that impulsive I wouldn't be shocked to see heavy drug use, dropping out of school, and irrational behaviour. It's probably going to take a lot of work. I don't think the big issue is necessarily that your child disrespected you but, that it's not out of her behavioral and moral compass to act in that manner at any time. I could see taking two dollars as normal but, combined with the reaction Is a bit extreme.

What do you think you should do. At that age I don't believe spanking is going to be effective or even appropriate.

It's ok just, not in the face, a spanking on the ass should do, just don't go overboard

I don't think hitting your child will accomplish anything more than that she will hate you.

Try to be an active parent and show that care about her and that stealing is not accepted.

BTW: the worst punishment you can give to her or any girl is to seize her phone and/or computer for a few days, doing that will interrupt her social life and thats the worst you can do ;-)

Unless dude gets her pregnant first! That'll show her right? That's where this thing has been headed all along

What did you do when you caught her taking the two dollars.

Lol wtf.

>It's probably going to take a lot of "work"

and with that he means ritalin

I mean, if she's 12 and stealing from you and spitting in your face you've probably already failed her as a parent.

You need professional help at this stage.

Why do you fucking idiots keep reposting the same shit posts over and over? It's all a LIE!

Holy shit, you repressed virgin. Shut the fuck up. You're a fucking embarrassment.

That's just where your mind wants to be cuck.

Nigga, I know

The dude says he wants to fuck a child and you call him out for being a virgin lol.

I'm taking a shit and said HA so loud that my wife asked me if everything was okay

Lol never change Sup Forums

wrong. completely.

OP should cut her off from social media and the internet. 12 year olds shouldnt be on the internet. they should grow up playing and fighting with each other like humans have done for time immemorial. its how its meant to be.

Ever try beating her ass?

rofl

Exactly how black is your daughter?

My second question is, with her being black to some degree, why are you still around and worrying about this in the first place?

You should be out slamming 40's with the homies, smoking rillos, and fucking fat skanky white bitches OP.

I'd say you're too late. Shoulda disciplined earlier, where physical discipline is viable.

Pedo-lite

You've offered zero advice to OP at this point, you're clearly just in here jerking to the possibility of a 12 year old getting punished.

Pedocuck

wat?

Rape. Simples.

RETARDATION DETECTED

Personally i don't think it's ever ok to use violence. There has to be something you can take away. Electronics, transporting her to her friends, to let her know you are serious about correcting her behavior.

>I wouldn't be shocked to see heavy drug use, dropping out of school, and irrational behaviour
>Be at an age where you can't really conceptualize anything past your immediate actions
>Steal two dollars
>At this rate she'll be doing drugs and turning tricks in no time!
You're a special one.

I told him that all spitting in her face would do is make her keep doing it. You're the dumb pedo wishing sperg that latched onto my post lmao.

Mexican in here.

When is OK? hit her everytime she does something wrong, hit her hard and without hesitation.

She clearly doesn't respect you OP, you coddled her for too long, you never taught her the value of money nor to never take what isn't hers, you don't speak to her with respect you probably only treat her like a child, read some child psychology books and learn to apply yourself like an adult to her, you're her father first not her friend.

Sure this may make her distant to you in the short run, but in the long run it'll show her the importance of respect, make her learn something like an instrument or a skill so she stays focused and grounded, the more she likes it better, if she doesn't like it tough titties it will teach her hard work.

Most likely your lack of parenting resulted in this, even as you type you're not parenting your just online talking to a bunch of retards.

Get your shit together then she will follow suit.

WRONG, 12 year olds should be on the internet
Especially youtube

Actually I'm OP, so you're the stupid cuck that's been latched onto my entire thread.

Bamboozled again faggot!

I'd tell her horror stories about other countries and how kids gets their hands chopped off for stealing there, then threaten to leave her in one of them. Might even drive her to the airport for effect lol.

Are cops infalible or something?

I mean its pretty obvious by now if shes a US citizen, that the cops in the US are the most uneducated, untrained, ignorant and bigoted police force in the world.

OOOOOHHHHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Nah she's pretty chill, tries to treat inmates like they're still people but doesn't take any shit off em either.

You take the newspaper, roll it up and soak it in water. Then you beat the shit out of her but make sure you don't hit the same spot more then twice. No bruises, no evidence of child abuse. Rinse and repeat till she is scared of you. That little piece of shit isn't going places anyways if you fucked this hard already.

You are welcome.

It's never appropriate to hit a child.

And why does this stupid thread keep getting posted?

dumb pasta

This is why your country is shit

Wow, your daughter sure steals from you a lot. Maybe next time you shouldn’t give her money

ITT: How to make yourself your child's most hated person on Earth.

My father followed pretty much all these great tips you guys are giving and our entire family despises, or at least avoids him as well as possible.

Here's some parenting 101: if your child is not behaving well or doesn't respect you, it's because you don't deserve it, you haven't done anything that you should be respected for. At this point you should realize that you have already failed as a parent. Being born is not something anyone should be "thankful" for. It was the parents decision, and the parents decision alone to make the child. The child didn't ask to be born. If you want a child, then he/she is 100% your responsibility. First YOU want a child and then YOU want him/her to respect YOU? You made a child because of selfish reasons, there is no other reason to make a child. People make kids because they want them, that's selfish but it's okay. You are just supposed to make the kid's life as comfortable as possible and grow them in a way that makes them able to live their lives happily. Simply expecting respect from them makes you a cunt, nothing else.

If you want the respect of your child, then be something that deserves respect. The problem is never in the child (unless there's something like mental illness involved), it's always in the parent(s). If you can't see that, you are ignorant and selfish.

This. 1 hunnid

Looks like your father is better off without little faggot like you and you are still ungrateful whiny bitch like you were years before.

I would ditch you in the army, maybe you would die in some shithole like a man.

Alright, so want to know?

If she is stealing, cut off a finger, and insert it into one of her eyes, if it bursts, it's easier for you, if she doesn't say sorry and learns, keep cutting off fingers and inserting them, if one eye fills up, then go to the other. If she doesn't learn it, move to toes, if all else fails have a horse rape her. IF she doesn't learn then, just cut her head off and display it over the fireplace.

Hope that helped.