Get something off your chest before 2018

Get something off your chest before 2018.

Midichlorians would make for a more interesting Star Wars if explored correctly

I miss my ex so much I'll probably kill myself

my man boobs

This year has been fucked. I lost my job, had a mental breakdown after, found out my back is ruined, comtemplated suicide more than once, pushed my partner away - but he didn't leave me, and now i'm struggling to put my head back together and make ends meet on the shitty check I get. 3 quarters of it goes to rent alone.

I'm seeing a psychologist and we are fixing me, but 2017 very nearly broke me

I literally have autism

kek

I fucking hate my best friend

I fucking hate my wife, I can´t stand her.

I never got quads

I blew my life savings on guns

I hacked into my dead friend’s Steam account to get the link to her nudes so I could post them on Reddit for the karma

Why'd you marry her then?

I fucked my much younger cousin, nobody knows about it. She's pretty delusional about what's going to happen next. Bitch.

To be completely honest, I have no idea, everything in this relationship just happend, one day we went from dating to moving in with eachoter, and after a couple of years people started to ask when we where gonna get married, so we finally did.

Dont fall for it, it´s one of the biggest misstakes you can do. Everything about it is horrible.

I still cant accept she broke up with me, i dont want to accept that maybe i am and will always be the reason, do i really suck so much? Am i really that bad as a boyfriend?

lol, fag

being this much of a faggot. Respect

getting married sucks and not getting married also sucks

Took LSD once, got real stressed about school, got problems with my vision from stress. Cant stop thinking that LSD that i took 3 years ago is the cause.

Cheated on my girl while she was getting an abortion

i want to become a better person but i have zero motivation, it weighs me down

And the worst part is, once you´re stuck, its so damn hard to get out of it, there is no painless way to end it, you have to divide the living, all the costs that comes with it. I should have pulled out when I had the chanse.

That's good shit you took. Reason you feel bad is that you found out some hard truths but you haven't changed your life in accordance to your visions.

This is John, John injected marijuana once and know his life is ruined. Don't be like John

You eat an elephant by starting with the first bite. Make a small change, and when its stuck get on with the next one.

Lemme see

Me and my brother did oral shit with each other when we were younger he tries to manipulate me saying I molested him but I never forced him rondo anything

i need some new pussy.

TL;DR
will cheat on my wife this coming year

This was last week and I’m still scared as fuck I’m gonna get found out

I wish I never went out with my ex girlfriend.

I'll still be wasted potential and still do nothing to change it. I'm a 25 year old NEET. what's the meaning of life? why did I come into this world?

i wish this video lasted at least 3 hours... i could look at that forever, can someone make an edit version that actually last 10 hours etc?

I think this could be uploaded to YouTube behind a normal parent wall.

Up until about a week ago I was seeing this girl for about a month.

She was super into me at first, her words "I'm smitten with you". She was not my usual type and all my friends thought it was strange I was with her but then I started to get feelings for her so being the fucking piece of shit I am I started to be a dick to her. Within about 2 days of doing that (idk why I did) she called it all off, ignored most of my calls and texts until finally saying she hopes to see me around sometime but we're just friends.

Not stopped thinking about her since and it's getting me down.

I know people have worst problems and it ain't that bad but fuck you I'm allowed to vent.

mother of god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This, start small, when the small things become a habit, start changing more and more

smoked pot for the first time, was really fun, gonna do it with friends tommorow. wasted a lot of time on a girl who acted like she liked me, but after finding some guy, said lets just be friends. so same old, same old

Her Steam account went back online when I did this and people think she’s still alive what the fuck do I do

Doubt it, had a good time tbh. Was riding in a car looking out the window and realized that i was looking down on earth etc. And when i got home the room was ever expanding. But as i wrote this was 3 years before i got stressed.

I have stopped drinking 20 beer cans a day, thank god

>Get something off your chest before 2018.

Okay, I've been saving this up for a while, but...here goes.

I don't think Trump supporters or conservatives in general are very smart or educated.

Whew, that was a load off!

I threw a rusty knife at a hobo and I hit him

I have a gf, she wants to get married, but I don't really want to, because, while I'm quite fond of her, I don't love her in the way that would make me want to marry her. There just isn't that "spark" there with her.
Also, I fucking hate her kids. They're little assholes, always starting shit with my kids and generally being whiny little faggots. I've tried talking to her about this, but she thinks I'm just overreacting.

Oh boy, You´ve been warned, see and

I'm just too much of a coward to do an- hero on New year's Eve, I'm turning 19 on January... I just don't want to be an adult

You dont "have" to be an adult user, as long as you work, pay your taxes, and you are not a criminal, you can be as childish as you want. A little bit of responsibilities wont kill you

I met a great girl; gorgeous redhead, highly educated, smart, sweet etc. but she's 11 years older, has a husband and 2 kids aged 9 and 11.

She would've been perfection if I had met her before the kids.

I have no plans for the future besides one that's my plan Z (last resort type of plan, I won't go into details, but it isn't legal). Epilepsy really fucked all my future plans. Anyone got any tips or advice for a epileptic that got diagnosed roughly a year ago?

thanks dude

Here goes..

I'm Species Dysphoric

It's good to finally get that off my chest

Oh, I've been married before. We were together for 10 years, so I know all about the downsides of being married.
But that's not why I don't want to marry this girl. She just doesn't "do it" for me. I love her, but not in the way that you do when you find somebody you want to marry. She obviously feels differently, though.

I fucking hate jews. There, I said it. I've been dying to say that all year but i just cannot stand them. Their noses, Their outgoing personalities, Their retarded partys. I fucking hate jews with a passion. Always trying to steal money and empty my fucking pocket. Fuck jews.

scam people

Yea you´re in a pickle, but atleast you still got the chance to back out. Do it now before it´s too late.

Ages?

I hate myself and want to kill myself but the only reason i dont is so i dont upset my mom

>Do it now before it´s too late.
That's what I've been thinking. I didn't want to do it during the holidays, though, so I'm waiting until after the first of the year.
She's going to be devastated, but I'm not going to pretend I fell something that I don't. Like I said, I love her, but not in that way.

I'm in love with my best friend, Rebecca, and I don't think she feels the same way about me :((

My parents won't say it but I'm a disappointment, if I'm a failure as a irresponsible kid I will be worse as a irresponsible manchild... I should just kill myself... And make a favor to the world

But I won't because I'm just a coward who is depressed because I'm too self aware

I think I might go shoot some peeps
>relax LEA, its a joke

Eh, bro, just be happy that all your life plans didn't go down the shithole with one trip to a medical fucking check-up. And also, self awareness was and is a mistake, if I weren't so self aware, I could probably find a job that could possibly cause seizures, but I could just not give a fuck about it, but I don't want other people around me to worry about my sorry ass..

Funny thing that. I always get dumped in mid-februari and it took me a while to figure it out why,
First my exes dont dump me in december beacause of christmas and new years, and they I got my birthday in late januari so they always wait out that too, and then by mid febuary they have no excuses left and finally go for it.

I failed High school and am going to hang myself at midnight

I lost my virginity to my best mates longtime girlfriend and have had sex with her 4 times. She's smoking hot and I don't want to hurt my friend, but I also couldn't resist her.

Salsa

Alot of people seem to get dumped either right after New Year's, or shortly before the holidays in the fall, usually around about Halloween, so they have time to recover before Thanksgiving.
It's happened to me my fair share of times.

Hi Aaron

Because you failed high school? Jesus, just go get a fucking GED.

And dont forget springtime, since chicks always want a summer romance.

My dad died a month ago and 2018 will be the first year when he's no longer around, and that terrifies me.

Sorry to hear that man. Stay strong

Yeah, forgot about that one, maybe because I've never been dumped around that time. It's always happened either in the fall, or at the beginning of the year.

i'm scared i'll never really find love

Man sometimes I miss being single ( well alot of times) but on the other hand, that was horrific too, And I just cant see myself getting back to it. Especially now when the "good" years allready passed.

Sorry to hear that mate, I hope you'll stay strong and pull through...

I was an An-Cap once. I got better.

I'm going to be a father, and while I'm excited I don't care nearly as much as my woman. I feel like this makes me a terrible person?

Ever have a chick say to your face that the relationship you had with her was a joke to her? It doesn't help that that happened a day after I got diagnosed with epilepsy...So I know that feeling bro

Well, man up and start becoming responsible. I mean, how bad can you possibly be? Do you steal from others? Did you get a girl pregnant? Did you rape or killed someone? Being irresponsible is something you can fix

Nah, it will come, trust me.
t.father of two girls.

no, but i've fallen pretty hard for one, and it still hurts to this day

As a 27 year old black chubby nerd virgin, I feel
like it is impossible to get a cute gf, and yet the
hope is the only thing stopping me from killing
myself. I am going to start that cult at thirty if
I turn into a wizard.

As a new year's resolution last year I decided to completely let go of people who don't show interest in me. Lost a lot of relationships but it's also very liberating. For this year I'm gonna work on not caring about people's opinions that much.

I have some issues with thinking people judge me at all times in whatever I do even though I know they don't and even if they do it's not important.

Aren't we all?

I don't have a problem being single. I'd honestly rather be by myself most of the time.
And in all honesty, the only woman I'd evr consider marrying at this point would be my ex wife, and we've talked about getting back together, but whenever it comes up, the timing just isn't right.

nice one, post moar
Yes, people think someone hacked the account. They don't know of the "nudes" (what you posted is not nude), they don't know it was you and if you don't out yourself, then they wont

Yea know how that feels, you always think about the one that got away.

If you want a girlfriend, start working on yourself and take steps to get one. Even the working on yourself alone will make you feel better and confident. A girlfriend will not break into your house, find you and go like: 'Hey, I'm your cute girlfriend now'.

I did aswell. My advice is this: Focus on some hobby that's outdoors, you'll probably find someone for you through that, just don't get your hopes up for the first, I'd say twelve months?

And how exactly? Just chill. Make sure the account you used on reddit is throwaway (don't think so) or can't be linked to you (no personal stories, even your city or anything. Change the email to the account, use cock.li or something so people whomst recognize her can't find you out

fuck u hoss

>the one that got away.
Thing is, I HAD her. And it was good. She was everything I ever wanted, literally the girl of my dreams, perfect to me in every way. But we both did shit that fucked it up, and now she's not quite gone, but just out of reach.

I really want a boyfriend. I'm a gay bottom and most guys I chat with only want sex and not a relationship.

hi b. Is any of you up to trade pics on fb>?

I know, I just have to be patient and be a person
that the person I want in my life will want to be
around. That said I have committed on working out
working myself to the bone to move out of my
mom's house, but the isolation is terrifying. I am
not making excuses, just it feels impossible to
actually talk to anyone about this, as my bro
and sis have their shit together and all my
friends have got it figured out and I lost a good
friend by confiding too much in them, true I now
know that meant he was just a dildo's but
I miss being able to rant I suppose.

My mother is so emotionally abusive my biggest fear is that i will end up like her and push everyone away. I dont have a lot of people in my life as it is.. I did shrooms a few days ago and had a panic attack that everone hated me bc im so used to being told i am shit and everything i do is wrong.

okay job but i cant save up anything, all my money goes to rent and my fucking leach of a brother who mooches off of me, i cant kick him out due to family.

id like to save up and get a non shit car that is cheaper to run but fuck that.

im so fuckin lonely, moved 90 miles away from friends for uni and work, i can drive to see them but i dont want to leave my house for social shit (but leaving for work is alright somehow)

and i nearly killed myself earlier in the year in a car crash (fell asleep at the wheel due to exhaustion, 13 hour placement shifts as a nurse really fucked me) and youd think that would have got me to turn my life better but it didnt, it just fucked me financially and made me retreat more into social anxiety

>perfect to me in ever way
>did shit that fucked it up

Sounds like she wasn't perfect to you in every way idiot.

>raising your wife's sons
shiggy diggy