Logmen

Our Logger, which shart in our throats,
Hallowed be thy Log.
Thy Feces come.
Thy Clog be done in my throat,
As it is in your ass.
Give us this day our daily Loaf,
And forgive us our loglessess,
As we forgive them that need to grow the fuck up.
And lead us not into stream fagging,
But deliver us from Dani.
For thine is the But-Loaf,
The steam and the cream,
and the dream and steam-supreme
For ever and ever.
Logmen

Hail Andy, full of Feces. The Log is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst Logposters, and blessed is the fruit of thy Colon. Holy Andy, Clogger of Throats, pray for us logless cucks, now and at the hour of our Growing Up, Amen.

Other urls found in this thread:

thebarchive.com/b/thread/755335505
thebarchive
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

year of the log is coming

kek has spoken

Look, having dildos—my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good dildos, very good dildos, OK, very creamy and steamy, the Fiber One, very good, very dildogy—you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a dildo, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal dildo, they would say I'm one of the dildogiest people anywhere in the world—it’s true!—but when you're a conservative dildo they try—oh, do they do a number two—that’s why I always start off: Went to a faggot concert, went there, went there, did this, sucked a dildo of autism out of his ass—you know I have to give my dildo credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged—but you look at faggot's dildo of autism, the thing that really bothers me—it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these dildos are (dildos are powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power of dildos and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what's going to happen with dildos and he was right—who would have thought?), but when you look at what's going on with faggot—now it used to be three, now it’s four of his dildos—but when it was three and even now, I would have said it's all in the autism nuggets; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don't, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years—but faggot's dildos are great, his dildos are great, so, and they, he just killed, he just killed us with his dildos.

Im not clicking on that.

In like 2 years i went from blue pilled to moderate to conservative. Then came to Sup Forums and started getting into race issues and more extreme red pill shit.

But in the last 2 weeks im kind of getting repulsed by Sup Forums posters claiming to be superior while sitting at home sharing videos of people being tortured or whatever.

So there's all these "nigger hate threads"....as much as i see that black people cause all their own problems, 95% of black people still have enough humanity in them not to share disgusting videos on the internet.

Sup Forums posters are ironically worse human beings than any of the groups they talk shit about.

The common response to these threads is telling the poster to get new material, or to fuck off. This tends to result in the tired and repetitive response “Grow up” almost without fail, as if the person who is continuously reposting the same forced meme over and over actually believes they hold some variety of mature high ground.however If you're autistic enough to keep posting these log threads mr. wheelchair, welfare man i will be happy to copypasta all this sage for you over and over and over and over

itscrappening.jpg

The common response to these threads is telling the poster to get new material, or to fuck off. This tends to result in the tired and repetitive response “Grow up” almost without fail, as if the person who is continuously reposting the same forced meme over and over actually believes they hold some variety of mature high ground.however If you're autistic enough to keep posting these log threads mr. wheelchair, welfare man i will be happy to copypasta all this sage for you over and over and over and over

kek has spoken you can all stop REEEEing now

nice try cancer spam.

nice dubs
also, bumping for interest

*dumping

The common response to these threads is telling the poster to get new material, or to fuck off. This tends to result in the tired and repetitive response “Grow up” almost without fail, as if the person who is continuously reposting the same forced meme over and over actually believes they hold some variety of mature high ground.

The common response to these threads is telling the poster to get new material, or to fuck off. This tends to result in the tired and repetitive response “Grow up” almost without fail, as if the person who is continuously reposting the same forced meme over and over actually believes they hold some variety of mature high ground.however If you're autistic enough to keep posting these log threads mr. wheelchair, welfare man i will be happy to copypasta all this sage for you over and over and over and over The common response to these threads is telling the poster to get new material, or to fuck off. This tends to result in the tired and repetitive response “Grow up” almost without fail, as if the person who is continuously reposting the same forced meme over and over actually believes they hold some variety of mature high ground.however If you're autistic enough to keep posting these log threads mr. wheelchair, welfare man i will be happy to copypasta all this sage for you over and over and over and over

The common response to these threads is telling the poster to get new material, or to fuck off. This tends to result in the tired and repetitive response “Grow up” almost without fail, as if the person who is continuously reposting the same forced meme over and over actually believes they hold some variety of mature high ground.

bumping for logs

Y
o
t
l

who else is psyched about Year of the Log?

I've GOT YEAR OF THE LOG FEVER!

G R O W
R
O
W

U P
P

thanks for bumping user

>tfw your archive looks like cancer spam
DONT FORGET TO INCLUDE YOURSELF IN THE ARCHIVE FAGGOTS

what is this cancer?
thebarchive com/b/thread/755335505
is this some kind of archive of forced faggotru?

have to start a new thread user

spam the archive link now log posters
have fun with your faggot autism all over the page

YEAR OF THE LOG SHALL COMMENCE

LOGS WIN AGAIN