Post your strangest and/or most interesting shits

Post your strangest and/or most interesting shits.

Here's mine. I swear I can't be the only one who thinks it looks like a dick and balls

pls rate

suddenly this thread became interesting

Looks like a black dildo. Impressive
8/10

how is it even possible?
Do you do some hardcore anal stretching? Are you a manbeast that weights half a ton and this shit is just proportional to your monstrous body? I literally cannot imagine an ass capable of delivering such shits, unless it belongs to some horse-dildo addict.

contrib00tin

My brother has shits this big or bigger, but he also has an issue where he doesn't poop for like a week, so I guess it builds up?
RIP his asshole

anyone from India?

Welp, we found the opiate user.

Das a good one mang

no all the shits posted have been in toilets

I have a few friends from India.
Apparently they use the left hand to exclusively wipe their ass and the right hand exclusively to eat.

So they're not /complete/ savages

Same in Arab countries which is why they cut the right hand off of thieves. Not only does it make it harder to steal shit but it also means they have to eat with the same hand they wipe their arses with.

I only poop 1-2 times a week but my shits don't get thick, just longer.

I remember when I found out some people shit multiple times a day. I was flabbergasted. The logistics of it all seems like a major inconvenience.

shitting less than once a day is in general very unhealthy, and mostly is connected to diet. What do you normally eat each day?

Not true. Weekly bowel movements van be perfectly healthy if that's your normal routine. You only need to be concerned when bowel habits change.

Daily shitting has no correlation to health.

Ban this guy he done hacked my LeBaron car phone and impersonated my poo!

Been doing a cleanse of my stomach the past few weeks. Probiotics and many other sups rotated in. Gotta change the oil or you'll start to break down.

Pic related. Been shitting out yellow, algae layered stools with only a little bit of white algae(the candida). Had eczema and dermatitis on my scalp for the past 6 years and it's completely gone from replacing bad bacteria with good.

>I'm a gullible retard.

not poop.

I guess that means some guy went balls deep in ya, faggot.

mfw i only shit nuggets.
how is this even possible?and this?this is pretty much mei want to poo too

You probably have less efficient intestines.

I hope you literally shit yourself to death you retard. Please don't breed

the other day i managed to take 4 of the same sized log and they were all next to eachother.

Of course he's from /r9k/

Pics or it didn't happen

to shit a good creamy log you have to have a proper diet including meat, vegetables, citrus fruits, bread, and so on

this deserves its own Museum of Contemporary Art prize

Never forget to timestamp, bropoopers!!

I don't have a picture of course but I vividly remember doing a shit that looked like the red haired girl from ed edd n eddy. Was a distinct orangey coloured bumpy texture for the "hair" part

timestamped pics or it never happened

>tldr why the fuck you go pooping without your cellphone/camera?

Attack on Shittan

zoomed in

That doesn't look healthy..

I was a child. 10 at the most. Phones were barely a thing. I just remember it very clearly to this day.

Found this at work.

On the real if those bloody stools are yours get a colonoscopy. Blood in the stool can be serious

10pounder

With stool softener

noice

kuul snek

so you're saying you had a dick and balls in your asshole?

bump

This pigeon unit reminds me of a good grind of burger; marbled for her pleasure or whatever...

any more good shits?

Dude, it's fuck Walmart...

fuckin clogged

OP here
I laughed
You need to see a doctor Sup Forumsro
If you enlarged that 20 times and made it out of something that doesn't smell like shit, I could definitely see that in a museum.
Good on you for the timestamp, but you should really get that checked out
Blue haired girl is best Canker sister
Jesus
Hi snek
Aesthetic
That pic made me laugh harder than it had any right to. Saved.
Also yes... Yes it does

Lulzsec khan on that duty revolver

roll

froze it and use it like a dildo ;)

nice shit

saved

thank you user its my proudest accomplishment

Nigga how the fuck did you poop sideways?

prob standing up

faggot, google for the water vortex and the earth rotation

shit

Seven-Up !

bumped

rate

Dude, I totally ordered my food from McDonalds yesterday as "shit" and the cashier understood my meaning. Usually when I refer to their food I mean it in a different sense of the word 'shit' but of course that wouldn't be something chicity or other restaurant employees would know since it isn't told to them. So, the thing with BBQ sauce and bacon is indeed, IMHO, something that should be in the toilet along side these fine examples. Alas, I am homeless and jobless so I can't do such a tribute slash example for anonsies. :( unless...I can haz arch card refill FTE

timestamped version of the above

It's like a mommy and her little babies.
8/10
Nice

So you did that sort of thing already? Since I'm quite literally a newfag to this app and site, could I like ask what meal it involved?

Veggies every day and your shit production will quickly raise to an Andy Sixx level

On vacation after almost a week of constipation and with the help of some very strong laxatives.

I feel for you dude. Seems like it was painful