Soy is the reason there are so many nu-males, soy is the reason there are so many transgenders...

Soy is the reason there are so many nu-males, soy is the reason there are so many transgenders, soy is the reason society is neutered.

Soy contains phytoestrogens that has the same effect as naturally produced estrogen, it literally turns the person who consumes it into a woman, and it is being consumed massively by vegans, vegetarians, leftists and other trend hoping braindead idiots.

It is being pushed from all directions through channel such as Bio food propaganda, Vegetarian propaganda, and Soylent-type drink-meals.

It is being mass produced in the U.S. of A. who is incidentally also the country aggressively pushing Gay and Trans agendas worldwide.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xenoestrogen
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hmm... guess I should be eating more soy. Thanks for the advice.

Any sources? Legitimately interested in this if true although I don't eat soy anyway.

There has to be a difference between soy additives as they're produced now and the soy products in traditional Asian foods.

Unless you believe all east Asian males were always neutered and feminine for all of their history.

The other question is what about beer (hops)?

Nowadays beer is associated with nu-male weak men but you didn't see all the beer drinkers 200 years ago becoming feminine.

I'd say this is because their activity and physical lifestyle offset it with more testosterone.

Soy in China is traditionally considered a "female" element.

It is harmless in small dose but literally equivalent to HRT in a daily consumption diet.

>Nowadays beer is associated with nu-male weak men

Wait what? Only faggots refuse to drink beer

I think his getting mixed up with hipsters that drink craft beer

I'm talking about in the past decade or so, the US "craft" beer scene which is infamously associated with hipsters with beards and man-boobs. It's totally different in europe

It makes sense

I just googled it actually, soy sauce and other fermented soy products have very little phytoestrogen content. Fermentation eliminates most of those compounds.

It's things like tofu, soy milk and all the processed food additives that matter.

So pretty much less soy, more meat?

I agree with this.

yes goy eat soy

but soy lecithin supplements make me spunk like a hosepipe

Oh okay. That's indeed very gay. But it's coming to Europe too. The coffee and wine hype among hipsters is fading away and they're going for organic beer.

Soy and plastics, which leech Xenoestrogens into the food and water contained in them, which again, act exactly like Oestrogen in the body.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xenoestrogen

While soy does have the effects thar you've mentioned, it can't be considered evidence until you bring up something like an experiment, or statistics that somehow measure femininity and compare regions by soy consumption in relation to femininity. Otherwise this is shit-tier pseudoscience

> inb4 jew trying to convince us to eat soy for his jew motives

If I ate soy this would make me stop

>mfw i ate soy yoghurt all the time near every day from 10-15

>mfw everything in Argentina is already contaminated by Monsanto
Who cares about Soy now?

Phytoestrogens are very weak compared to natural or synthetic estrogens.

Drinking soy milk won't "turn you into a woman".

People you mentioned are already having low natural testosterone levels without eating soy products.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xenoestrogen
show me evidence shill
afaik they mimic these hormones

>synthetic hormones are being mass produced and administered all around the world

They eat soy beans in China for long and they aren't known for transsexuals.

What is a Sup Forums approved diet?

eggs from chickens you tend to yourself
fruit and vegetables from farmers markets
meat from butchers
limited fish because of high mercury content
drink rain water to avoid mind control chemicals the government puts in public water.

avoid fast food chains
avoid high fructose corn syrup

Don't eat highly processed foods
Don't eat fast food
Don't eat bread except on occasion
Don't deprive yourself of enjoyment by going on meme diets like paleo